We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
MDMA with DMT Options

SynKyd
#1 Posted : 2/15/2020 2:53:25 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I am not seeing much in searching for the interaction between these two, so please add to this thread any experiences you have had. Overall I don’t recommend DMT when rolling, based on this experience. Full story below.........

Had a nice couple nights out seeing our favorite band, Wednesday night dosed L and was amazing.

Thursday we were up fairly early, ate, caravanned 4 hours to the next hotel with an hour hike mid-day and a 4:00 check in.

Napped, ate light dinner on the way to the venue with a couple road sodas, and took some molly crystals just before the show (.15 g in gel caps). One beer at the show and a nice typical night with molly, met some people we had hung with at other shows and decided to have a couple beers back at our hotel post-show with them.

Bumped the Molly when we got back to the hotel and shared some, couple hours later bumped again. Probably .05 each bump.

So by the end of the night when my girl was fading and I was still awake (typical night out for us) I decided to break out the DMT, and I am just reporting this to say I don’t think MDMA and DMT are synergistic at all...........

Initially loaded my new mesh rda (VV2) with a full hit, and literally nothing happened. Reloaded with a second full hit plus a little, and again nothing!

Decided the mesh vape might be too hot even though it didn’t taste or smell bad, so I loaded a changa bowl. This is where it got interesting, I suppose.

I was definitely seeing the changa world, but I was completely lucid and can remember it all.

The patterns and CEVs were very dark, with occasional sputters of rainbow colors that were literally struggling to push through for me but they couldn’t. There was a square sign / blocker going in the center of my vision field and there were two morphing hands that were waving and shaking fingers at me, like a taunt of sorts, saying “no no no not today”

I saw briefly several times a door literally crack open behind the sign, and a shadow like figure hiding behind there, but it was definitely a tease and intentionally closed off gateway.

I also remember my inner dialogue analyzing the situation, and when I would have the thoughts that explained why I wasn’t having a good launch I would hear the voices give off a “hurrah” type cheer and say my name the way they always do, with a little light show to celebrate and show me I was on the right track mentally.

So as I rolled over and cuddled my sleepy love, it turned into just a rotating doorway that basically led back to itself each time it opened.

Also, there was a keyboard in the bottom corner that had actual language and lettering I could recognize but not read, like some kind of weird control panel. I’ve never seen anything like that in my dmt experiences that I recall.

I did fade out from there and had the nice changa glow for 20 min or so as I fell asleep.

This wasn’t a bad trip at all, just wasn’t typical and the dull visuals combined with the lack of a real launch makes me think that mdma doesn’t play well with dmt.

Interested to hear others thoughts on this, thanks friends! Love

At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 2/15/2020 3:34:04 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

MDMA + Harmalas (MAOI)
MDMA + Harmalas (MAOI) Information.png
Combination:
BAD IDEA!
Generic information:
Hypertension, Serotonin Syndrome. Death can result out of this combination!
User descriptions:

Changa and molly = definitely don’t do it. Just so anyone else reading knows, this was a very bad idea.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 2/15/2020 3:35:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:
Wednesday night dosed L and was amazing.

I won’t say you’re wrong about MDMA/DMT not having great synergy (I agree), but, this is probably the bigger factor.

DMT does not cause tolerance either to itself or to other psychedelics. Other psychedelics which cause tolerance to their own effects (basically, all of them) - also cause tolerance to DMT.

I once IV injected into my vein 30 mg of DMT the day after a 400 ug LSD trip, and it gave me a pleasant buzz, nothing more. 30 mg IV DMT without tolerance is a very intense breakthrough.

SynKyd
#4 Posted : 2/15/2020 4:19:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
MDMA + Harmalas (MAOI)
MDMA + Harmalas (MAOI) Information.png
Combination:
BAD IDEA!
Generic information:
Hypertension, Serotonin Syndrome. Death can result out of this combination!
User descriptions:

Changa and molly = definitely don’t do it. Just so anyone else reading knows, this was a very bad idea.

If you are trying to hyperlink some other information it didn’t work here.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

SynKyd
#5 Posted : 2/15/2020 4:27:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

OneIsEros wrote:
SinysterKyd wrote:
Wednesday night dosed L and was amazing.

I won’t say you’re wrong about MDMA/DMT not having great synergy (I agree), but, this is probably the bigger factor.

DMT does not cause tolerance either to itself or to other psychedelics. Other psychedelics which cause tolerance to their own effects (basically, all of them) - also cause tolerance to DMT.

I once IV injected into my vein 30 mg of DMT the day after a 400 ug LSD trip, and it gave me a pleasant buzz, nothing more. 30 mg IV DMT without tolerance is a very intense breakthrough.

This is probably the best explanation, since the changa was more effective than the crystal.

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 2/15/2020 4:31:30 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

That was a copy/paste from the health and safety page, in the substance interaction section. Harmalas(in changa) are not safe to mix with mdma.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

SynKyd
#7 Posted : 2/15/2020 4:43:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
That was a copy/paste from the health and safety page, in the substance interaction section. Harmalas(in changa) are not safe to mix with mdma.

I agree that dosing harmalas with mdma would be ill advised, especially orally. I don’t think there is a link between smoked / vaped harmalas and serotonin syndrome though. If you have an actual study linking those two please share.

Please note that I wasn’t recommending the combo either. I do appreciate your safety concerns.

dragonrider
#8 Posted : 2/15/2020 4:52:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:
Metta-Morpheus wrote:

I don’t think there is a link between smoked / vaped harmalas and serotonin syndrome though. If you have an actual study linking those two please share.

Why not? It's the same substances with the same pharmacological effects.

SynKyd
#9 Posted : 2/15/2020 8:07:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
SinysterKyd wrote:
Metta-Morpheus wrote:

I don’t think there is a link between smoked / vaped harmalas and serotonin syndrome though. If you have an actual study linking those two please share.

Why not? It's the same substances with the same pharmacological effects.

There are reversible and non-reversible maoi’s and roa does impact the duration and effect, eating them impacts liver function more than vaping them, which further complicates the body’s elimination processes.

Any MAOI before a seratonin stimulator would be risky, totally agree there. My understanding from previous research is that seratonin syndrome is the result of the seratonin overloading the receptors continuously, usually from taking molly frequently in high doses. Maoi will complicate the ability to eliminate seratonin. When your coming down off a mdma dose the seratonin has already left the receptors, so taking the maoi isn’t preventing it from leaving generally speaking. Since we have no way to measure seratonin levels in live humans it is all speculation really.

For what it’s worth, I had no headache or nausea or other troublesome symptoms after the changa hits. I did prepare with 5htp several days before our planned roll, and am continuing that for at least 3 days following.

Era/is
#10 Posted : 2/15/2020 10:03:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have also the idea of combining mdma with dmt, but I'm waiting for good mdma.

Without maoi's of course (i don't use them also for only dmt experiences).

On bluelight you find informations about this combination.

SynKyd
#11 Posted : 2/16/2020 5:37:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, I will check that out-

goddard
#12 Posted : 2/29/2020 8:49:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I did it once xtc and then dmt... I loved it.. With my eyes shaking like crazy is was triiping bballs in multiple dimensions at once laughing my ass off.
I saw things happen and then unhappen.. Weirdddddd

Felt very safe and comfy loved it
“Close your eyes and let the mind expand. Let no fear of death or darkness arrest its course. Allow the mind to merge with Mind. Let it flow out upon the great curve of consciousness. Let it soar on the wings of the great bird of duration, up to the very Circle of Eternity.”
― Hermes Trismegistus