We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Time imploding labyrinth. Options

dragonrider
#1 Posted : 2/28/2020 10:09:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Last night i had one of my most intense experiences ever, with acid.

Like i have done before, i took 275 microgram of 1P-LSD, combined with a gram of weed in weedbuttercake.
I cannot explain how it is possible, but these amounts of both, in this particular combination, just always manages to completely let the walls of reality melt for me.

Completely.

And last night i got trapped and found my way out again of a maze, or a labyrinth.
So this was a maze where everything was connected to everything. So it was a psychological maze. But it was also a maze of time and space. And a maze of light and darkness. And it was also a maze of life and death, uglyness and beauty, and a maze of sexuality, of sexual power.

A reality maze.

And while i was in a sort of time cantraption, where time imploded and at the same time expanded on a more or less continuous base.

And whenever time and space seemed to implode on themselves, there was always a struggle with some issue, but then i always felt a sort of "goodness" guiding me, and i felt invigorated with a sort of sexual, or sensual power. Realy weird, but with a very deeply felt feeling of healing. Like if there was some sort of all good and all horney kind of god, pulling the strings of the universe and this big reality maze.

Amazing. I just feel realy amazing right now.

And i must say that i also got the message that i've got a lot of work to do in my life. But i am very motivated to work.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.