We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mi Abuelito Bridgesii Me Cura ~~ +++ Mescaline Experience ~~8" Bridgesii Options

FranLover
#1 Posted : 2/19/2020 7:19:58 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

.................Powerful Abuelito
This was the most challenging and strong psychedelic experience of my life, for this it gets a rating of +++, but it does not get a four because what happened is that I needed healing and grandpa bridgesii healed me and my body, it worked on me, and so it wasnt a trip to travel and see the universe. I didnt see in 4K HD vision like last time, I didn't hear music in a celestial surround system, nor did I get that amazing burst of psychedelic glee, delight, and strenght unbounded. I did, however, develop two consciousness's, levitated my spirit from the body and flew around the sky in unbounded consciousnesses, learned from the plant how to heal through icaro and intention, and I did see weird things. I was healed and healed myself, was broken down in order to be rebuilt, and was put to the ultimate test of divine strenght and faith.

.................Intention: Healing
One dieted Lemon Balm and B Caapi for 4 days.

One woke up at 9am, drank a cup of B Caapi, did yoga for 20 minutes, meditated for 40 minutes.

At 11am and in one's balcony garden overlooking the lake and with sun and warmth and the diverse set of noises produced by various types of birds, lizards, squirells, and ducks (and aeroplanes), one drank a little tea cup of a very fat 12ft of bridgessi:

But one did not drink all the cup and later threw out the rest of it on the roots of the living Aya vine.

.................Rendered Inmobile For 8hs, Then Another 8hs

After just a single slurp of it chased down with a tiny bit of orange juice one felt its inmense power. 30 minutes of meditation later one drank a second slurp. "Holy shit, I can not drink anymore, this is too strong." Not the taste, but the spirit of this bridgessii, for one could tell it was coming on strong. From the very beginning one felt dizzy, "el mareo." From the very beginning one knew this trip was insanley strong. It knocked one down and out and one was rendered inmobile and lying on one's back for 8 long hours. One's consciousness was obliterated, the awareness travelled through the valley of the shadow of death; but one had faith in the healing. Though at times one wondered if one was actually gonna be able to get through this one, if this time one had not gone too far, one also knew that the plant wouldnt put one through this if it did not consider one strong enough to take it. And with deep awareness one used this amazing force of this freak of strenght which is the Bridgessi spirit of the the mountains and bended it in the direction of healling, and one learned how to heal with the plant.

But one could not have gotten through it without the help of some life long friends Smile

.................Icaros

From the beginning of the trip, one used the voice of the shamans to guide one through this very hard road that laid ahead. The icaros made one fly, levitate, sore the skies in peace. It kept one at peace. They saved one, they actually did; the kindness of the shamans and how they controlled the strenght of the plant and turned it towards healing was the work of the bodhisatvas; they are bodhisatvas because they helped out of compassion, out of a desire to heal the sick. The icaros kept one at peace. The icaros where the mother who brushes the hair of the child, ever so gently, responsibly, with love and care. Icaros are the magic of the word. The icaros heal. Language is created from hyperspace because language is form, language is a form which survives the destruction of the body, and so language is the key to wielding magic in the Field of the Unmanifest, where the same angels and demons which reside in the self also live and seek prominence.

This lyrcs are made to help one navigate. if you are interested one could translate them for you, but if one takes a look one will see how repetitive this lyrcs is, how it constanly says 'sanando, sanando' which means healing, healing, and how all these repetivive words said in the right tone are a form of conscious flying, keeping one grounded, and this gives one the opportunity of healing in peace, no need to suffer even though discomfort is present

Quote:
Aquí en la casa de mis abuelos
Voy recordando, voy recordando

[Verso 3]
Aquí en la kiva de mis abuelos

[Verso 4]
Vengo llamando, vengo llamando

[Verso 5]
La medicina de mis abuelos

[Verso 6]

[Verso 7]

[Verso 8]
Voy levantando, voy levantando

[Verso 9]
Aquí en el fuego de mis abuelos

[Verso 10]
Viene cantando, viene cantando
Viene cantando, viene cantando

[Verso 11]
Me va curando, me va curando

[Verso 12]

[Verso 13]

[Verso 14]
La puerta roja voy recorriendo
Voy recorriendo y voy recordando
La puerta roja voy recorriendo

[Verso 15]
Puerta amarilla voy recorriendo
Puerta amarilla voy recorriendo

[Verso 16]
La puerta negra voy recorriendo
Y el gran misterio me esta esperando
La puerta negra voy recorriendo
Y el gran misterio me esta esperando

[Verso 17]
La puerta blanca voy recorriendo
Voy recorriendo, resucitando
La puerta blanca voy recorriendo
Voy recorriendo, resucitando

[Verso 18]
Las cuatro puertas voy recorriendo
Las cuatro puertas voy recorriendo

[Verso 19]

[Verso 20]

[Verso 21]

[Verso 22]

[Verso 23]

[Verso 24]

One has made the playlist of all the songs that navigated one through the healing; not all icaros are in spanish or native languages, many are just whistles or humming, very healing magic, very fine technology of consciousness.

Icaros Playlist, give it a listen if in need of healing

Truly an amazing form of healing and medicine and guidance through the magic of words.

.................Meditation

If not for one's meditation practice, it would have been hard to surf this one out, it was a very strong bridgesii, but because of the meditation practice one's consciousness gravitated towards rest, peace, bliss, and so with a great focus on the third eye, one remained in bliss even as one was inmobile and as the plant worked on one, destroying the ego, making one humble at force, by experiencing sickness and total helplesness in the face of a cosmic sandstorm which beat down the body and shook one around. With the understanding that one's home lies in bliss and love, one navigated the turbulent waters of what the body purged emotionally. (I did not purge vomit, I never do with anything almost at all, but less with cactus cause when I drink cactus my whole digestive system shuts down, it does not reject the mescaline, it accepts it readily.)

.................Rebuilding

At 8pm one went inside and hugged one's brother and told him he loved him, took a bath, dried and went to the bedroom. At this time one reaized one was gonna make it out alive. One meditated through the last waves while in bed, still listening to the icaros, while eating bannana very slowly and making sure to drink lots of water. With mescaline it seems to be that you go flushing it with each pee you take. So you pee a lot and one must drink water too and slowly rebuild the digestive system as soon as it becomes possible, eating a small piece of bannana or a small weaht chip/cracker for strenght.

The night was beautiful, sacred in a way, as one rested and rebuilt the body, having purged the hate in the soul, unlocking further levels of love and compassion and wisdom. The mind would fall asleep, but awareness would rest in bliss, and at this time the visuals were nice and smooth geometries which is very resting and blissful.

At around 4am one fell asleep and woke up at 8am well refreshed and healed and pretty much sober, with the pupils fully back to normal.

.................Lessons

Craving is the nature of existence. To go beyong suffering, destroy craving; to destroy the possibility of rebirth, root out craving. This knowledge was achieved through insight into the image of the teeth of the God of Destruction, as represented in Pre Columbian art as image 1 (attached)

One discovered that teeth are in the mouth of all beings (the succtioning of flies are also teeth.) All craving is teeth; chattering teeth. All chattering teeth must be gone beyond. This has to be transcended. This world is for teeth; everything eats everything; its all hungry. Its all eating its own self. Theese teeth are born from craving, a desire to devour. This is what life is about. We have a self sustaining force of energy. We create our own energy by cosuming the food we have the responsibility of finding. We are responsible for creating energy for ourselves; energy for the universe. Its a self sustaining universe just as we are self sustaining living beings, soul encarnate. We our administrators of our bodies just as general in command of the cosmos administors the universe and our reality. We administer reality on earth, by creating energy and expending energy, born out of a desire of craving, of teeth. I think there is an existence beyond this world.

Awareness means being aware of how one does every single bodily function. Pierce through the illusion of the body and its functions. See its true nature; It is an endless going about of bodily function and also inner movements of inner universe.

You become so sensitive on Huachuma. You sense everything.

One learned how to heal and sing the icaros in order to heal. One actually managed to comunicate with dead spirits, and they were inifinitley complex as I had seen before in the deepest of DMT breakthroughs.

Thats basically it. If you want to use this medicine, watch out, it could be a very strong dose or cactus and it can be very strong. Caution advised. Icaros saved one...maybe alone one wouldnt have found the way to navigate such disparate waters.

One will never know for sure Smile

God bless you.

Prosperity, peace, happiness, and fulfillment for the whole world!Love

FranLover attached the following image(s):
a3485deeb99ee773494cb826dbd9f8c3.gif (74kb) downloaded 157 time(s).
LifeDeath.jpg (97kb) downloaded 157 time(s).
f65249a59a52a5784e91c56d4149672b.jpg (84kb) downloaded 157 time(s).
610_02_2.jpg (156kb) downloaded 158 time(s).
fd29b1c72ec381b653785dda90729dc7.jpg (84kb) downloaded 157 time(s).
20200213_111558.jpg (2,537kb) downloaded 154 time(s).
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jagube
#2 Posted : 2/19/2020 4:44:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Great report, thanks for sharing!

I first thought it was 57.9 grams, but then realized it was 579. It must have been thick indeed.

Grey Fox
#3 Posted : 2/19/2020 5:22:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fran thank you for sharing this! I will read through it later when time permits.

But you wrote that you used 12 feet of Bridgesii. Is this a typo?
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

brewster
#4 Posted : 2/19/2020 7:27:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

wooow, great report. Thanks for sharing! Pretty sure you meant 12 inches, though. These Bridges are powerful cacti...

FranLover
#5 Posted : 2/19/2020 11:03:29 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Grey Fox wrote:
Fran thank you for sharing this! I will read through it later when time permits.

But you wrote that you used 12 feet of Bridgesii. Is this a typo?

The teacup was 12" of bridgesii (pic attached), however, one did not drink the whole tea cup, thats why once concluded that one drank 8" and not 12". Thank you for being here Fox Smile god bless your divinity
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Grey Fox
#6 Posted : 2/20/2020 5:08:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

12 inches brewed. Thanks for clearing that up Fran.

Bridgesii is a powerful medicine. You do a great job of describing that in your report. Thanks for giving us a view into your journey.
IT WAS ALL A DREAM