We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Can't breakthrough with the Mighty Vape Options

Chaomoody
#1 Posted : 7/24/2019 5:09:40 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hey there I just purchased the mighty and I cannot get a breakthrough I put the steel wool in and sprinkled in about 40 mg and I tired varying temps from 160C to the default 180C and pulled with one long slow inhale and held my breath for about 25 secs or so but I get nothing if anyone can help I'd greatly appreciate it!

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Brennendes Wasser
#2 Posted : 7/24/2019 6:29:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

Do you really get nothing or is the effect simply not that strong?

Can you *feel* vaporized Spice when inhaling? Or does it feel like only air?

There should be a big difference if NOTHING is coming at all. On the other hand it may that the Mighty does not vaporize your stuff so quickly. But still you should easily get 20 mg in 1 hit. With that you could easily break through in 2 or at max 3 hits.

Maybe it helps if you premelt your crystals into the steel thing. It is exactly this thing?

Then just place it in the oven at 70 °C and place the crystals on top. Maybe only 20 mg and then another 20 if it has molten into the pad.

This enlarges the surface area for evaporation.

By this you should at least be able to get a strong effect with 1 hit and break through in 2-3. Eating Harmalas before also helps a lot to fortify the effect - this way you can build smaller doses up to 1 big dose more easily.

Chaomoody
#3 Posted : 7/24/2019 7:57:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I 'm sorry I should have been more specific, first time on the nexus and all but I'll try to list all the ways I've vaped with the Mighty:

So with my first attempt with I weigh out 30 mg and sprinkle it onto the drip pad (unheated) and I twist the top part and turn the mighty on and proceed to let the chamber heat up to 180 C when it gets there I take one deep inhale and a deep exhale to expel all the air from my body. Then I proceed to to take my first hit and take one long slow inhale tasting the vapor and I hold for about 20 secs or so but what I mostly get is minor cev and oev and when I exhale I let out a light vapor but still have a sense of who I am. I wait a second and then I go in for my second hit but still more of the same and by about a minute oev
and cev fade away and I end up feeling disappointed I haven’t broken through ( btw my crystals are white no base in them and I've done the extraction myself so I'm confused why nothing is happening)

I went about it this way several more times using 200mg of the precious spice using varying temps from 160 C , 170 C but I still got the same results. I tried inhaling different times like inhaling halfway at 160 C, 170 C , 180 C but when I tried it this way I feel like I mostly just suck in air.

So I feel like my inhaling technique is either off or I think that most of the dmt vaporizes before I even hit it.

Mister Sunday
#4 Posted : 1/8/2020 11:46:45 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I bit off topic, but do you get alot of xstals in you cooling unit?

Jega
#5 Posted : 1/9/2020 1:19:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The vapour production is pretty slow. You probably need about 3 separate hits back to back.

Try putting 60 or 70mg in (as the Mighty isn't the most efficient device) and setting it to 180C. You could even try increasing the temperature to increase the vaporisation rate if it doesn't burn the spice and make it taste bad.

bismillah
#6 Posted : 1/9/2020 1:45:11 AM

My Personalized Tag

You need more heat. It will begin to vaporize around 180°, but that doesn't mean it will instantly go up in flames if you push it to 181°. It will just go faster until you reach the point that it begins to burn.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

MatLag
#7 Posted : 1/20/2020 12:42:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also get troubles to breakthrough with the Mighty... I recently bought myself one, and I just made one session. With 40 mg at 180 C° I wasn't even close to breakthrough, minor cev/oev too.
This device probably needs a time to get used to it, I'll try to higher temperature to the next attempt and let you guys know.

Cassyput
#8 Posted : 2/20/2020 9:02:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
You need more heat. It will begin to vaporize around 180°, but that doesn't mean it will instantly go up in flames if you push it to 181°. It will just go faster until you reach the point that it begins to burn.

Are you sure about this? I've been exploring this week with spice I extracted myself and two different vapes, the other one being the Mighty. So far I've had several failures and two successes. It worked once at 175°C when I had the spice on three dense screens and the drip pad on top of the spice. I don't know what miracle that was since I am unable to get it to work again. Yesterday I loaded some dried mint and spice in the dosage capsule, heated the Mighty to 150° and waited a bit even after the device was ready at 150°C. This worked beautifully.

Mostly I've been playing with temperatures between 160° and 185°C and I believe they are too high. With something like 180°C there is very little vapor, it tastes bad, and the effects are very mild.

potnoble
#9 Posted : 2/20/2020 12:54:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello everyone

I am very interested in this because i want to order a Mighty next week too.

It would be cool if this works consistently.
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Cassyput
#10 Posted : 2/20/2020 1:42:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Hello everyone

I definitely would not say that it works consistently. But then I'm relatively new to the hyperspace, and vaping FB especially, so it might be a user based problem too.

potnoble
#11 Posted : 2/20/2020 2:02:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I´m very excited about this.

If it doesn´t work properly i will just make some enhanced leaf or changa.

But any feedback is greatly appreciated since that thing is so expensive
Alexander Shulgin

Teamleary
#12 Posted : 2/20/2020 4:55:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Hello everyone

Hello there,

I am relatively new at this (barely more then 30 trips) but I wouldn't advice you to buy the mighty FOR DMT. The mighty, for weed, is an amazing device, don't get me wrong. But it is not suited for freebase dmt. Look, I know some people here managed to BT with the crafty (same thing, really), and I believe them, of course. But I've tried so many times, with different setups, different temps, different timings, different breathing techniques... and even tho I got way more high than what you describe (I would get swallowed in a vortex of geometrical shapes where I'd forget about "me" ), I never got close to a BT. I know that as someone who hasn't BT yet, but still got way higher than with the crafty. You can check my first posts if you want reports on crafty attempts.

The e-mesh method has obtained some sort of consensus among its users and it is a lot cheaper than the mighty (you'll be set up for 70 bucks top).

good luck my friend! keep us posted!
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

potnoble
#13 Posted : 2/20/2020 5:02:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you very much mr. leary

I probably get the plenty for good ol mary and another set up for dimitri.

I don´t want to use a lighter because i have a tendency to light my face instead of the pipe when i´m
tripping.

Thank you again
Alexander Shulgin

Teamleary
#14 Posted : 2/20/2020 5:08:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Thank you very much mr. leary

I probably get the plenty for good ol mary and another set up for dimitri.

I don´t want to use a lighter because i have a tendency to light my face instead of the pipe when i´m
tripping.

Thank you again

ahaha! yes, that's another perk of the e-mesh method indeed, no lighter!

you're welcome! safe travel : )
"How Small A Thought It Takes To Fill A Whole Life"
Wittgenstein

vm82
#15 Posted : 6/7/2020 9:19:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone.

i am new here on DMT_nexus. I had never a breaktthrough on DMT.

I dont want open a new thread because i have the same problem. First i will write something about how many times i have try DMT and in wich diffrent Method.

Ayausaca 4 times in Germany with Shamans. every time 3 cups. Othe pepple were in hyperspace after 1 cup. (sometimes nothing sometimes Only Tunnel and visuals. )

Ayausca 1 Time in Peru with Shamans. (Only Tunnel and visuals. )

DMT FB 2 diffrent sources. 1 gr yellow crystals and 1 gr white
I try with small bong with sandwich method. from 30mg up to 80 mg.

1 time for 1 second i saw a face from a alien many visuals and diffrent rooms. but i was aware that i was lying on my bed . All other times it was less efeccts.

I try methpip. with this method no results.

The most time i try was with mighty.30-80mg . 3-4 hits but only visuals. see some rooms. bur no breakthrouh.

I am a little bit sad. i have waste nearly 2 gr of DMT. i still have maybe 0,4gr

I dont know what i make wrong. I would be very thankful if anybody can help me.

I have here now 1 gr of Changa. I dont have try it at the moment because i search for the effectivst method to vape Changa. The Changa is 1:1 . Maybe i want try it today the first time with the Mighty.

Cassyput
#16 Posted : 6/23/2020 2:12:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
I´m very excited abou this.

If it doesn´t work properly i will just make some enhanced leaf or changa.

But any feedback is greatly appreciated since that thing is so expensive

Hey, wanted to check in and see if you could tell us how it went?

potnoble
#17 Posted : 6/23/2020 2:29:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi cassyput

I wrote a review of the plenty in the cannabis section.
For DMT i use the e mesh now because it is so great Big grin
It is cheap,easy to set up and works every time.
I haven´t done any changa since i started to use this method.

For cannabis i can absolutely recommend the plenty or the mighty.
Their support is really cool too.

I have tried to vape DMT with the mighty and plenty but the e mesh is just
much more efficient and cheaper.

I hope this helps

Have a gud one
Alexander Shulgin

Cassyput
#18 Posted : 6/24/2020 3:06:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:

---

Thank you potnoble! I'm very glad you've found your method. I do not use cannabis myself at all, so I was just forced to continue testing my precious Mighty for DMT. Cool

After numerous trial and error rounds spanning over several weeks, I finally found the right way to do it. So here's a simple guide, which I hope will help others wishing to use the Mighty for FB.

Can we please start with admiring the gorgeous spice I have prepared myself with immense love and respect:

Love

The first thing I do to load the Mighty is I add two screens to make sure the spice doesn't melt into the machine before I get a chance to inhale it:

Then the product itself (today is not that kind of a day, hence just a small little piece):

On top of the extra screens and the spice goes the drip pad:

Then once the cooling unit is attached, I just heat the machine to 185 degrees Celsius, nothing more and nothing less:

This works like a charm every single time!

Egzoset
#19 Posted : 6/24/2020 3:08:07 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Humans learn through mistakes, make a few more to aim for perfection, eventually...

Big grin

Transition
#20 Posted : 6/24/2020 4:51:18 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Volcano ftw!

12NEXT