We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Other alkaloids with FASA? Options

Kash
#1 Posted : 2/16/2020 4:31:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Explain your procedure plan and I would be happy to help. Thumbs up
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/17/2020 12:34:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

What "other alkaloids" are you interested in?

If you check this out, you'll see that contrary to popular belief, in general other alkaloids are only present sometimes and in very small to trace quantities in T. pachanoi, peruvianus and bridgesii.

That being said, I once tested a FASA'd extract that did have traces of DMPEA, so at least that one does seem to come across if its there in the first place.

Kash
#3 Posted : 2/20/2020 5:28:55 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: Chemistry and Programming

Looks good 2headsARE1 Smile.

Without the whole procedure I cant truely comment, but I think you ended up with your desired goodies. Limonene tends to not behave well with stronger acids, but doing the second A/B should leave you in a good position to FASA if it was new Limonene.

To answer the original question.. You may get a little bit of other alk's in there beside the target, but it would only be a hint. If I had to guess it should be pretty clean from what you described.

Happy trails!
--------------------------------------------------*Kash's LSA Extraction* * Kash's Mescaline Extraction*------------------------------------------------------
All things I say are complete and utter ramblings of nonsense. Do not consider taking anything iterated from the depths of my subconsciousness rationally and/or seriously.

fathomlessness
#4 Posted : 5/14/2020 2:26:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
What "other alkaloids" are you interested in?

If you check this out, you'll see that contrary to popular belief, in general other alkaloids are only present sometimes and in very small to trace quantities in T. pachanoi, peruvianus and bridgesii.

That being said, I once tested a FASA'd extract that did have traces of DMPEA, so at least that one does seem to come across if its there in the first place.

I see hordenine in that thread. It's alkaloid of the phenethylamine class, same class as mescaline. It acts as a maob inhibitor which inhibits breakdown of dopamine and phenethylamine, unlike maoia which stops breakdown of serotonin, dmt, norepeniphrine, etc. People take hordenine and phenethylamine together to achieve a state of euphoria (not the class phenethylamine, the alkaloid phenethylamine aka PEA aka the love drog).