We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello and Thank You Options

Ho-hum
#1 Posted : 2/15/2020 10:26:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi Everyone,

Making my first post here and doing so the day after an enjoyable evening yielded unexpected benefits. Probably not the most sensible idea to have a brew a week after some cortisone injections but it seemed to work for me, I felt something that I can only think is a dislocated something pop back in. Better than years of physio and chiropractors, maybe a therapeutic use?

That was only my second adventure after 8 years off, and despite what I want to think I am middle aged now and so have decided to try to become more self sufficient in my out of work activities. Still waiting to get something I can vape, heavy naphtha is causing a delay thus the brew. As is a lack of a reliable heat source without a flame although that is being addressed.

Thanks to all the contributors of the various pieces that I have read which have got me this far and pointed me in the right direction, fingers crossed that I can follow it and make it to the end.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#2 Posted : 2/16/2020 1:36:09 AM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Welcome to our community. Middle age is a great time to explore psychedelics. It can be a time to reflect in life and grow in many ways. A time to step back from our culture and gain new perspectives. A time to become open minded and thankful.

Cheers.
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

Ho-hum
#3 Posted : 2/16/2020 12:14:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Loveall, I started psychedelics when I was fifteen and they were always a regular part of my life. The break that I had was not entirely my own choice and it is so good to be able to get back to how I prefer to live.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/16/2020 4:26:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Did you do an evap test in your naphtha? If it doesnt evap clean better not use it. If its just got a high BP and taking a while and you need some heat, you can pre-boil some water and turn the fire off and put your evap dish under the hot water, that way there are no fire risks involved. Personally though I'd avoid working with heavy naphtha because its such a pain to evap, and there might be stubborn traces of it within your crystals, so you'd have to re-dissolve in something like ethanol or acetone and re-evap to help get rid of those traces.

What psychedelics have you tried back when you were young, and what have you been taking lately?

Be well!

Ho-hum
#5 Posted : 2/16/2020 8:18:39 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for your kind greeting and advise endlessness. Yes I did an evap test and no residue, all good I thought but it sadly seems that I have a stubborn evaporator that I will keep for cleaning brushes. The good news is that I have just acquired a slow cooker to get some heat without flames so I am looking use that to evaporate my solvent as far as I can. I was waiting for some lighter naphtha and heptane that I have on order to use with what is left, however, I have isopropyl and acetone to hand so no longer any need to wait. Smile

One question if I may, if I use acetone does it need to be anhydrous?

As for the psychedelics, I started with LSD and that was mainly what I used for a few years, blotters and sometimes with speed. Later ecstasy came along, more of an empathogen but good socially and the blue top hats with the rounded bottoms were something special. Mushrooms were legalised for a while and as I could just buy them in a local shop, they were made good use of. But that was too good to last so it didn’t. After this I had a few experiments with what at that pre-broadband time were for me oddities and things hard to get hold of, such as cacti and baby woodrose seeds (an entire evening spent thinking that I was about to shit myself was surprisingly enjoyable but not repeated.) After this I tended to mix everything. LSD was liquid and doses heavier, ecstasy pills were replaced by MDMA powder and I quite enjoyed ketamine. Coming down off of LSD lines of ketamine mixed with MDMA are pleasing, the MDMA stops any circling of the K-hole and the ketamine stops the MDMA getting too much and makes it easy on the nose. 1 part to 2 in whichever direction seems appropriate seemed about right.

But that all stopped when the doctors said that they would withdraw treatment unless I did. All good now and started ordering over the internet, mushrooms and ayahuasca makings, I thought no-one was really that bothered by this until the police reminded me that importing class A drugs is against the law, and I now have to contend with a hideous piece of legislation from 2016 that bans everything in principle, even nutmeg and poppy seed bagels. So I am now just looking to take what I can make, mostly, and explore DMT and me some more.

endlessness
#6 Posted : 3/9/2020 10:10:57 AM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are simply redissolving your crystals and re-evapping again, to help evapping traces of your heavy naphtha, no need for it to be anhydrous.

Sorry to hear about your forced break and the stupid drug legislation. Wish you luck in your path from now on Smile