We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A newbs adventures into electronic vaping. Options

reallynotimportant
#1 Posted : 2/9/2020 3:30:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello nexians, I hope you are all well. I am brand new here and I started this thread to document my adventures into vaping dmt and harmalas via ecig mods in separate tanks.

So far I have done absolutely 0, but as of today I have a giant bottle of pg, a giant bottle of vg, an aegis legend zeus mod with zeus tanks (zmesh coils that I dont think work with tc because they are kanthal), a little cheap 510 stick for thc carts, some brand new ccell th2's and the other products needed to do this. I am also about to order a uwell crown mini, for the tc control, unless someone can recommend a better idea.

I am not sure if I want to start with the ccell or my zues tanks, but I am leaning toward the zeus. If I can find a nice wattage range that works well, I might not need go further, I just like the ccell idea because they are so tiny and the uwell idea because of the temp control.

Anyway, I know this is kind of me rambling, but I will update you guys within a day or two and let you know the first route I chose. Those who have done, or are doing this PLEASE chime in or if there is another thread like this, maybe we merge. <3
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 2/9/2020 5:52:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

reallynotimportant wrote:
Hello nexians, I hope you are all well. I am brand new here and I started this thread to document my adventures into vaping dmt and harmalas via ecig mods in separate tanks.

So far I have done absolutely 0, but as of today I have a giant bottle of pg, a giant bottle of vg, an aegis legend zeus mod with zeus tanks (zmesh coils that I dont think work with tc because they are kanthal), a little cheap 510 stick for thc carts, some brand new ccell th2's and the other products needed to do this. I am also about to order a uwell crown mini, for the tc control, unless someone can recommend a better idea.

I am not sure if I want to start with the ccell or my zues tanks, but I am leaning toward the zeus. If I can find a nice wattage range that works well, I might not need go further, I just like the ccell idea because they are so tiny and the uwell idea because of the temp control.

Anyway, I know this is kind of me rambling, but I will update you guys within a day or two and let you know the first route I chose. Those who have done, or are doing this PLEASE chime in or if there is another thread like this, maybe we merge. <3

There are definitely a couple threads going on this topic already, Here’s one that you can get to as a new member........welcome!
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

reallynotimportant
#3 Posted : 2/9/2020 8:26:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks I will check it out fam. I appreciate you.
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

reallynotimportant
#4 Posted : 2/16/2020 8:15:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Alright, sorry for the break, life happened. Anyway, after reading I have decided that I want to use my Smok Alien 220w tc, with something like the vandy2 and some 100 micron mesh, for an at home device that I dont leave with. As far as portability, I will be starting with the ccells because a few people have assured me that if I do it the way they say it works great, so I will give it a shot. I should have ccell results posted by tomorrow or the next day.

Im not sure if someone on this forum has already done a writeup or posted in a thread about their experiences with a Smoke Alien 220w tc and rda, if there already is let me know and I wont waste my time writing that up.
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

Hound
#5 Posted : 4/8/2020 6:51:44 PM
DMT-Nexus member

So....I can't help you with your specific mod and tank/RDA choice (and I don't think it matters all that much to be honest).

I have been playing with vaping spice for theist few weeks. At first, I tried the direct mesh method. I used a GeekVape Aegis mod, a Vandy Vape Mesh V2 tank and some SS 100 mesh, cut to give a little shelf for the spice to sit on.

I hated it. I lost a lot of spice and I had trouble dialling it in. I got spice in my mouth and didn't get any good hits either.

However - many others seem to have had excellent results with this method, so I will go back and try it again soon.

For my next attempt, I dissolved about 300mg of spice (all I had at the time) into 7ml of 50/50 PG/VG and added a few drops of wild cherry flavour concentrate. I had been reading that a 1:6 ratio of spice to juice was ideal - but that would have only meant a tiny amount of liquid to work with, so I used more.

I loaded this into a Valyrian II tank with a single mesh coil at about 0.3 Ohms, set it to 60W, closed the airflow down to about 1/3 and gave it a go.

Wow. It worked great. 1 hit would give a body rush and background visuals in things like woodgrain. 2 hits would bring amazing visuals and three hits would take you off into the beauty.

The benefit of using this approach is the simplicity. Just vape and away you go. There's no need to worry about dropping small amounts of spice onto a mesh, getting the temperature correct, etc...

The downside is that you really need to dedicate a juice tank to the spice. You won't want to do a full tank in a sitting, so you won't be washing it out and refilling with other juice.

So I would recommend buying a tank you can keep purely for the spice. I would also recommend getting a small tank - something like 2ml juice capacity. Any more juice you have can stay in a dropper bottle in the freezer until you need it. I am considering buying a Vaporesso POD PM80 kit for the spice. This way, the spice juice will be in an easily removable pod, I can use 0.2 Ohm replaceable coils and it will be a super small, discrete spice rig!

My first attempt at this method used about a 1:23 ratio and worked well. As I said above, you need a few hits to get going properly, but that also gives you control.

My next version will be a 1:10 ratio. 1g of spice, in 10ml of juice. I think this should be good for a 2 hit breakthrough experience. As I mentioned above, a 1:6 ratio has been recommended in previous posts, but it is my contention that vape coils have improved significantly and today's vapes will evaporate much more juice than those of even a year or two ago.

One other point is that in my opinion, it's better to work with larger amounts of juice at a time. I mention 10ml because it's a decent amount of liquid and the percentage of wastage will be lower than working with 2ml for example.

Anyway.....happy days and fun times! Let us know how you get on....

Propello
#6 Posted : 4/8/2020 10:57:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you want to mix liquid and dmt, the e-mesh is not it. With the e-mesh you don't use liquid, you put the crystal directly on the mesh.

If you want to vape with liquid, I would recommend this tank. https://www.amazon.co.uk...ment-Tarot/dp/B06XGHLMCX

It has small ceramic Coils with ss wire you can push to around 45w in tc with 0.3 ohm coils.

For tc use the aegis. Smok alien suck big time.

Personally I use the e-mesh, it is far more effective than the liquid setups, and will make you breakthrough in one hit.

Safe travels mate

Propello
#7 Posted : 4/8/2020 10:59:51 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hound wrote:
So....I can't help you with your specific mod and tank/RDA choice (and I don't think it matters all that much to be honest).

I have been playing with vaping spice for theist few weeks. At first, I tried the direct mesh method. I used a GeekVape Aegis mod, a Vandy Vape Mesh V2 tank and some SS 100 mesh, cut to give a little shelf for the spice to sit on.

I hated it. I lost a lot of spice and I had trouble dialling it in. I got spice in my mouth and didn't get any good hits either.

However - many others seem to have had excellent results with this method, so I will go back and try it again soon.

For my next attempt, I dissolved about 300mg of spice (all I had at the time) into 7ml of 50/50 PG/VG and added a few drops of wild cherry flavour concentrate. I had been reading that a 1:6 ratio of spice to juice was ideal - but that would have only meant a tiny amount of liquid to work with, so I used more.

I loaded this into a Valyrian II tank with a single mesh coil at about 0.3 Ohms, set it to 60W, closed the airflow down to about 1/3 and gave it a go.

Wow. It worked great. 1 hit would give a body rush and background visuals in things like woodgrain. 2 hits would bring amazing visuals and three hits would take you off into the beauty.

The benefit of using this approach is the simplicity. Just vape and away you go. There's no need to worry about dropping small amounts of spice onto a mesh, getting the temperature correct, etc...

The downside is that you really need to dedicate a juice tank to the spice. You won't want to do a full tank in a sitting, so you won't be washing it out and refilling with other juice.

So I would recommend buying a tank you can keep purely for the spice. I would also recommend getting a small tank - something like 2ml juice capacity. Any more juice you have can stay in a dropper bottle in the freezer until you need it. I am considering buying a Vaporesso POD PM80 kit for the spice. This way, the spice juice will be in an easily removable pod, I can use 0.2 Ohm replaceable coils and it will be a super small, discrete spice rig!

My first attempt at this method used about a 1:23 ratio and worked well. As I said above, you need a few hits to get going properly, but that also gives you control.

My next version will be a 1:10 ratio. 1g of spice, in 10ml of juice. I think this should be good for a 2 hit breakthrough experience. As I mentioned above, a 1:6 ratio has been recommended in previous posts, but it is my contention that vape coils have improved significantly and today's vapes will evaporate much more juice than those of even a year or two ago.

One other point is that in my opinion, it's better to work with larger amounts of juice at a time. I mention 10ml because it's a decent amount of liquid and the percentage of wastage will be lower than working with 2ml for example.

Anyway.....happy days and fun times! Let us know how you get on....

You must have done something wrong. If you got powder in your lungs, you probably forgot to pre melt the spice to the mesh.

Please ask in the e-mesh thread if you have troubles, and I will try to help you out.

Much love.

potnoble
#8 Posted : 4/9/2020 11:42:03 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Mr. Propello

I wanted to thank you for the e-mesh thingy you posted.
helped alot.

It also works for hashish and small resin balls

Try it!!!

Thanks again
Psychedelic drugs don´t change you, they don´t change your character,
unless you want to be changed. They enable change. They can´t impose it.
Alexander Shulgin

Hound
#9 Posted : 4/9/2020 3:11:58 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Propello wrote:

You must have done something wrong. If you got powder in your lungs, you probably forgot to pre melt the spice to the mesh.

Please ask in the e-mesh thread if you have troubles, and I will try to help you out.

Much love.

I clearly must have done something wrong! But I followed the guide, preset the temp, pre-melted the spice, etc....

I tried a few times, but couldn't rally get it working. I shall continue to try though!

Propello
#10 Posted : 4/9/2020 11:32:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If you are interested, post your settings and describe your method step by step, I'll try to help you on the right track. Please do it in the e-mesh thread in the welcome cat, so we don't coup this thread.

Blessings

Propello
#11 Posted : 4/9/2020 11:34:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

potnoble wrote:
Mr. Propello

I wanted to thank you for the e-mesh thingy you posted.
helped alot.

It also works for hashish and small resin balls

Try it!!!

Thanks again

Thanks for the tip, I will wil most certainly check it out.

Safe travels mate.