We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi All Options

jurney
#1 Posted : 2/15/2020 5:02:00 PM
DMT-Nexus member

A little about myself...

Mid 50's with wife and 3 kids 10, 12 & 13. Business owner and well known in our community.

Been on a quest all my life to understand "why am I here, what is my purpose, what is reality, who am I", etc, etc. As youg as I can remember I've had these questions. I am driven to know what the "truth" is.

Stumbled upon Paul Stamits on youtube and my interest in psychedelics was born. Have been doing a ton of research. Have never done any psychedelics except for a shroom trip a decade ago (about 2 to 3 grams) and then a 6 gram trip a few months back. Learned a few things from that trip and one of the biggest was set and setting. Was too worried about my wife freaking out that I could not just let go.
Also, early in the trip I was told "you need to take 2 grams more". Planning a 10 gram trip soon.

I'm super excited to try dmt. I am absolutely driven to see if what has been described by others is true. I have to know.

I've extracted some dmt but when I smoked it I got nothing from it. Still learning and I'm brewing up another batch this weekend. I'm wondering if some people can have a higher tolerance for it?

Looking forward to learning more and I sure appreciate the people behind this site.

Jurney

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/16/2020 11:27:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

What does your wife think of psychedelics? Did you consider how you'll deal with the subject of drugs with your kids?

Regarding smoking DMT, what method of smoking did you try, can you describe it? and what dosage? Sure people can have higher natural tolerance, but in my experience generally it has to do with method of smoking.

What species /variety of shrooms it is? 6-10g dried seems very high dosage, be careful specially if you try a new batch, might be the current batch is weak. Did anybody else take from the same batch?

Be well!