We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
1st experience report Options

Vexor17
#1 Posted : 2/15/2020 11:00:38 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Today I finally decided to give it a go. I packed a bong with the infused mullein leaf I had made with what was approximately 30-35mg of DMT(I had to estimate a little loss during infusion). I cleared it in one hit. It was smoother than I was expecting and I did not cough at all. I held it in as long as possible and started thinking it wasn't going to do anything at all then my surroundings instantly changed. I was in a kaleidoscope "hallway" and instantly my left arm 1st went numb like pins and needles when it falls asleep. Then my right arm did the same. I was very aware of this and aware of my body so it was a hard time trying not to fight it. I'm not sure if this is the "body load" people talk about but that part was unpleasant. In the first couple minutes my ego went through what seemed like a million scenarios to try to stay whole. It subsided after a couple minutes and the panic went away and I started to let go. i started thinking "my eyes are open but I meant to keep them closed" I opened them and realized that they were closed but had become a meaningless appendage. I began to relax once I realized I wasn't having a heart attack and floated there for awhile. I saw all the patterns and fractals that I have come to know with my experiences with Psilocybin. I definitely did not breakthrough but now I have an idea of what to expect now. My fear of the substance is gone but my respect for it has solidified. Has anyone else had the pins and needles experience? I do have a history of anxiety and have experienced that during severe panic attacks but it was so instant that it was a little scary. I definitely plan on trying again I just hope that was just fear and it doesn't happen next time because it felt like having a stroke or something at first.
Any input or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 2/16/2020 1:05:51 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Vexor17 wrote:
I definitely did not breakthrough but now I have an idea of what to expect now.

hahahaha
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 2/16/2020 1:10:31 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

yes the pins and needles is SO DMT...omg enjoy all these things, truly love them, they will never be able to be repeated. Yoga and dieting and meditation and you can surely breakthrough easily and experience bliss, kingdom of heaven, supreme unsurpassed emptiness etc etc. Please continue to report and share your thoughts, they will evolve every second ♡♡♡ never hurry, always have awareness focused on silence, on the third eye, on peace and happiness.

My blessings and love, goodluck, success♡
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Vexor17
#4 Posted : 2/16/2020 5:46:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
yes the pins and needles is SO DMT...omg enjoy all these things, truly love them, they will never be able to be repeated. Yoga and dieting and meditation and you can surely breakthrough easily and experience bliss, kingdom of heaven, supreme unsurpassed emptiness etc etc. Please continue to report and share your thoughts, they will evolve every second ♡♡♡ never hurry, always have awareness focused on silence, on the third eye, on peace and happiness.

My blessings and love, goodluck, success♡

The pins and needles that feel like your arms being asleep or circulation cut off are typical? I chalked it up to anxiety. I think that if I weren't experienced in hallucinogens that I would have had a very uncomfortable experience. I think I may have been breathing too much or too hard at first but I started to level out and tried to let it take me but it was over in the blink of an eye. I think in a few days I'll be ready for round two. I wonder if taking it all in one hit may have been a bad idea. Does your brain kind of recognize it in a sense after the first time? Either way, cherry officially popped. Big grin