We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi fellow shamans and apprentice Options

aquarius priest
#1 Posted : 2/15/2020 9:47:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi my names dave

i am an apprentice alchemist on my journey to kundalini ascension and i have learned lot of stuff over the past few months

tonight i am having my own synchronistic shamanic ritual

drinking pure terpenes syrup from a very sticky cannabis flower and also having an ayahuasca brew wich i diffused yesterday out of my own household plants, wich i sent much love and appreciation and made sure to take only the portion i needed for myself, i used tumeric and ginger as the mono inhibitor

for the pure terpenes tree , i used a 3.5 grams of sticky cannabis and ionized sodium my favorite himalayan rose salt , 2 part of water for 1 part of ionized salt as my solvent

i only made 3.5 grams because terpenes extraction must happen quickly but at low simming temperature wich means higher dose arent quite as potent...

now i will mix both psychoactive substamce im a synchronistic drinking ceremony

made sure to ground myself , i will be close to the ground close to my household plant who served me and a fireplaces

along with Almine shamanic music from the arcturians group

id like to share my experience when i come back

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 2/16/2020 5:39:19 AM

DMT-Nexus member

aquarius priest wrote:
Hi my names dave

i am an apprentice alchemist on my journey to kundalini ascension and i have learned lot of stuff over the past few months

tonight i am having my own synchronistic shamanic ritual

drinking pure terpenes syrup from a very sticky cannabis flower and also having an ayahuasca brew wich i diffused yesterday out of my own household plants, wich i sent much love and appreciation and made sure to take only the portion i needed for myself, i used tumeric and ginger as the mono inhibitor

for the pure terpenes tree , i used a 3.5 grams of sticky cannabis and ionized sodium my favorite himalayan rose salt , 2 part of water for 1 part of ionized salt as my solvent

i only made 3.5 grams because terpenes extraction must happen quickly but at low simming temperature wich means higher dose arent quite as potent...

now i will mix both psychoactive substamce im a synchronistic drinking ceremony

made sure to ground myself , i will be close to the ground close to my household plant who served me and a fireplaces

along with Almine shamanic music from the arcturians group

id like to share my experience when i come back

Welcome to the nexus, safe travels, looking forward to your report! Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

reallynotimportant
#3 Posted : 2/18/2020 4:02:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hope everything went well!
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

FranLover
#4 Posted : 2/19/2020 5:11:45 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Welcome! Blessings Love
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.