We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introduce Myself: Apprentice Traveler Options

Chaotic_legion
#1 Posted : 1/19/2020 3:30:30 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hello everyone,

I had contact with the psychedelic world with psilocybe cubensis, at that time obtained directly from cows. I did not understand what happened, this substance showed me how great the conflicts were that I lived. More than 10 years passed before I ventured out into the psychonautic world again, and it has done me very well.
I reconnected myself, rediscovering my past and my magical / psychological connections with this world.
A lot, but a lot to learn ...
An apprentice traveler if I have to define myself.
peace and luck to all!
Salve Exú
Salve os Orixás
Salve Meus Antepassados
Solve et Coagula

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 1/23/2020 9:06:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chaotic_legion wrote:
hello everyone,

I had contact with the psychedelic world with psilocybe cubensis, at that time obtained directly from cows. I did not understand what happened, this substance showed me how great the conflicts were that I lived. More than 10 years passed before I ventured out into the psychonautic world again, and it has done me very well.
I reconnected myself, rediscovering my past and my magical / psychological connections with this world.
A lot, but a lot to learn ...
An apprentice traveler if I have to define myself.
peace and luck to all!

Welcome to the nexus, where we are all apprentice travelers in my opinion. You’re in good company, safe travels! Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

FranLover
#3 Posted : 1/24/2020 1:06:39 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Welcome Chaotic_legion

Are you currently tripping on Cubensis mushrooms alone or other psychedelics too?

God bless Smile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/14/2020 10:44:08 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Bem-vindo irmão!

What substance(s) have you been consuming now that you came back to psychedelics, also P. cubensis?

Ever tried DMT, vapped or orally?

Be well!

Chaotic_legion
#5 Posted : 2/14/2020 4:21:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Welcome Chaotic_legion

Are you currently tripping on Cubensis mushrooms alone or other psychedelics too?

God bless Smile

endlessness wrote:
Bem-vindo irmão!

What substance(s) have you been consuming now that you came back to psychedelics, also P. cubensis?

Ever tried DMT, vapped or orally?

Be well!

Hello friends, about the experiences with Psilocybe not yet, (I seek natural mushrooms in the pastures, not cultivation still), despite having made some natural crops this year, they were not enough.
About NN-DMT I'm working on my connection to the Sacred Jurema (Mimosa Hostilis). I made "conventional" extractions, and now I'm working on a modified version of Tek Q21Q21. I'm doing a slow extraction, seeking red dmt.
I'm vapping, made some changa recently

Thanks for the Vibes.
Blessings

Bom ver vcs por aqui.
🤟🏽
Salve Exú
Salve os Orixás
Salve Meus Antepassados
Solve et Coagula