We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Time, Long Time Options

Delusional Thomas
#1 Posted : 12/16/2019 4:20:23 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings DMT Nexus!

After many years of web searches leading me to this forum, I finally decided to sign up. I've been fascinated with DMT ever since I saw The Spirit Molecule documentary. At the time, I had a handful of experiences with other psychedelics like psilocybin, LSD and MDMA but I had yet to find any DMT. I didn't know anybody who could get it and I was uncomfortable ordering root bark online to attempt my own extraction. Flash forward years later (a few months ago) and I finally stumbled across some freebase DMT. And OH. MY. GOD... I regret not trying harder to find it sooner. I've had some BEAUTIFUL experiences. And some terrifying ones. But even the scary trips have been beneficial. I always seem to discover something new about myself. Or maybe I'm just being reminded of things I knew all along. Regardless, I always "come back" feeling new and refreshed.

I've learned a lot about psychedelics over the years and in turn learned a lot about myself. Long gone are the teenage days of eating shrooms just to "get high." I prefer to use these substances as tools, not toys. They are extremely powerful and will literally demand your respect. That's not to say that I don't still have fun on them though. Big grin

I feel like I still have so much to learn and I know this forum will help. I see everyone from casual users to chemists/scientists sharing experiences and techniques and that's beautiful. I'm thankful places like this exist to discuss these topics without fear of judgement or legal prosecution. I suppose the latter may still be a concern since most countries refuse to acknowledge the benefits/importance of DMT and other substances... but that won't stop me from posting Cool

Thank you for your time. Stay safe out there space travelers.
Death & Reincarnation Under God's Supervisionโ€‹

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 12/28/2019 4:45:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome aboard!
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/14/2020 11:06:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

After all these years of using, how often have you been using psychedelics, and which ones usually? What is the best way to use them, for you, in terms of dosage, set and setting?

Be well!