We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Trip Options

shaman1966
#1 Posted : 12/29/2019 12:19:47 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi all

So I just came back from my first trip. In short, would do again, but it was pretty weird.

I used the machine on 0.05g of DMT. 3 big tokes in a row. Within 10seconds, some visuals - walls start moving. Then I lean back and close my eyes. My ears start ringing. It reminded me of the time I peaked on a heroic dose of mushrooms - first, intense visuals.

I saw a black/shadow spider like creature except with hundreds of yellowish eyes - I am arachnophobic, but this didn't elicit a fear response. I actually think i'm not particularly scared of them anymore.

Then zoom out - the universe is spinning, my consciousness is outside my body.

Then zoom in - cool visuals. Zoom in further, I see a giant heart. But it's a creature. And then it takes off its skin. Everything goes red - the colour of blood. I'm squeamish. But not this time somehow. I see it for what it is. I don't look away. 'Surrender' I keep telling myself as I remain calm.

More visuals. Euphoria.

Then I feel like i'm 'coming back' I look up and there is like a fireball that is behind ice - I move away from the fireball and back into blackness with my closed eyes.

I feel warm patting sensations on my body. I'm comforted. A little disoriented but happy.

Don't think this was a breakthrough, but pretty solid/interesting psychedelic experience so far.

Also, I think I discovered that after you get past the mothball taste of dmt, the back end of the drag actually tastes sweet.

Anyway - I feel like i'm still coming down a little haha but thought i'd post to share Smile

Happy holidays to you all.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

endlessness
#2 Posted : 2/14/2020 11:03:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Sounds like a positive experience, thanks for sharing! Smile

Considering this is in the intro essay subforum, Im wondering if you can post a bit about yourself... What psychedelics have you tried so far? How do you usually take them, in what context?

What about extractions, what have you experimented with?

Be well!

shaman1966
#3 Posted : 6/10/2020 5:58:04 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi there

Apologies for the delayed response - this whole COVID thing has made my work life much busier. Getting better now.

Regarding some additional info - I got into psychedelics during a bit of a tough time for myself. Lots of change, lots of stress and I wasn't handling it well. I had panic attacks and an undiagnosed anxiety disorder. I also have a history of moderate depression.

I stumbled upon the idea that psychedelics can help with depression / anxiety and decided to try it. In hindsight, it was a completely reckless decision because now I understand their true power, but knowing what I know now, I don't regret it one bit. In any event, I did shrooms first and it was life changing. I cried for about 4-5 hours and 'woke up' covered in snot from crying. Could barely breathe. It was the most cathartic experience i've ever had and I really needed it.

Since then, i've done another 2 big hits of shrooms (5g+) and microdose occasionally. I've also done some weed but never really got into it (for some reason it gives me anxiety 3-4 days after I take it, but it's great in the moment).

I got into DMT a few months after my first shroom experience. Drove out to the middle of nowhere to find an acacia and used an A/B extraction method from here combined with a youtube video. Ok result for first time. Smoked a little to work out if I did it right. Got some kind of effect (and nothing nasty), so I did a full hit a week later (that was this experience).

I've recently had an MDMA experience as well - helped a lot with my anxiety too and recently had a BIG breakthrough experience using my extract. Holy cow. Will post about that one later.

I tend to take all my trips by myself, indoors. Shrooms with blindfold in bed to avoid distractions. MDMA also in the house but I wander around a little as i'm less worried about freaking out. After my DMT breakthrough, I've learned I am completely incapacitated on DMT - literally leave my body and this dimension/universe, so not worried about distractions etc.

Before I take any of these substances, I do about an hour of mediation (which I do daily now) and really ensure I have a clear headspace for at LEAST 2 weeks. Set. Setting.

I also try to integrate things I've experienced. I've been reading a lot about religion/philosophy/psychology to work out what just happened. It helps me work through stuff.

Anyway, looking forward to hanging out here moreSmile

Hope you're well!