We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hi there! Options

reallynotimportant
#1 Posted : 2/8/2020 7:54:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will keep it short and simple. I have been using this site as a knowledge reference for quite a while, and finally pulled the trigger and made an account so that I can actively post and interact.

My main focus here, will likely be making posts covering my trials and errors in making harmala tanks and dmt tanks for vape devices. Hopefully there are a few others of you out there doing this, and would like to converse.

<3
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

FranLover
#2 Posted : 2/9/2020 6:30:43 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Welcome ?

Hope you have a good time with us. I've never vaped DMT, but many on here are really into that.

How are your DMT experiences,?, ?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

endlessness
#3 Posted : 2/12/2020 11:03:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

What methods of smoking for DMT did you try yet? Ever tried oral too?

Be well!

reallynotimportant
#4 Posted : 2/13/2020 6:58:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Welcome ?

Hope you have a good time with us. I've never vaped DMT, but many on here are really into that.

How are your DMT experiences,?, ?

I keep them to myself for the most part, but they are amazing, just like you!
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

reallynotimportant
#5 Posted : 2/13/2020 6:58:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

endlessness wrote:
Welcome!

What methods of smoking for DMT did you try yet? Ever tried oral too?

Be well!

Mainly the GVG and changa. I am trying to learn to make some harmalas tank and dmt tanks though, for non combustion changa.

Edit: I do plan on brewing some vine and ac this spring though, for my first time!
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

King Tryptamine
#6 Posted : 2/13/2020 7:16:25 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've made e-liquids consisting of 70/30 - PG/VG and varying concentrations of freebase DMT with great success. Harmalas on the other hand I've got no experience with beyond brewing absolutely delicious tasting teas prior to DMT consumption be it vaporized or oral. I look forward to seeing some information on this RNI, best of luck and welcome!

Thumbs up

reallynotimportant
#7 Posted : 2/14/2020 2:37:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

King Tryptamine wrote:
I've made e-liquids consisting of 70/30 - PG/VG and varying concentrations of freebase DMT with great success. Harmalas on the other hand I've got no experience with beyond brewing absolutely delicious tasting teas prior to DMT consumption be it vaporized or oral. I look forward to seeing some information on this RNI, best of luck and welcome!

Thumbs up

Thanks I appreciate the warm welcome. Yeah, I have not seen much talk about harmala in ejuice tbh, which is another reason it intrigues me. Caapi tea ahead of time does sound amazing. I will be exploring my first caapi brew soon, with caapi and acacia. Im excited about this. =)
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

FranLover
#8 Posted : 2/14/2020 7:44:15 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

reallynotimportant wrote:
[Caapi tea ahead of time does sound amazing. I will be exploring my first caapi brew soon, with caapi and acacia. Im excited about this. =)

Good luck!♡AAAUMM. If you drink Aya before smoking dmt it will bless you. Aya is good to drink always with the right intention, intention of healing. True medicine, mother of all plants, loves all creatures and curing them. Aya works for the cosmos within and without.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

reallynotimportant
#9 Posted : 2/14/2020 10:36:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
reallynotimportant wrote:
[Caapi tea ahead of time does sound amazing. I will be exploring my first caapi brew soon, with caapi and acacia. Im excited about this. =)

Good luck!♡AAAUMM. If you drink Aya before smoking dmt it will bless you. Aya is good to drink always with the right intention, intention of healing. True medicine, mother of all plants, loves all creatures and curing them. Aya works for the cosmos within and without.

Thank you! I am truly excited, because I already really love the relationship I have built with caapi via changa and I know that this aya brew is going to be more beautiful then I can imagine. I might not smoke DMT while on aya the first time, we will see. <3
Don't worry, B. Caapi!

SunPatterns
#10 Posted : 2/22/2020 12:43:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friendly face <3 love u mang. Hope you have a good day today and forever more.

reallynotimportant
#11 Posted : 2/22/2020 1:10:43 AM

DMT-Nexus member

SunPatterns wrote:
Hello friendly face <3 love u mang. Hope you have a good day today and forever more.

You know it bae, and muh heart is yours.
Don't worry, B. Caapi!