We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
My chali brew has turned brain-zapping Options

King Tryptamine
#21 Posted : 2/13/2020 12:49:27 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Yes the electrical zap sensation occurred shortly after consuming a coca quid during the comedown stage of ayahuasca, approximately six hours post dose.

The only time I've ever experienced convulsions in my life was during the tramadol overdose in which moments before I experienced the same electrical zaps as I did when combining coca with ayahuasca. This was just on tramadol though with no other substance taken prior or after dosage. No other drug apart from tramadol has ever caused me to have convulsions, not the coca, rue, mimosa or any varied combination of the three.

I've yet to see a neurologist but I'm not too sure how well that might go down or if it's even necessary with me being a bit of an idiot combining illegal drugs like this which would only logically cause a negative reaction of one form or another to occur. It's just a handful of mistakes I've got no intention of repeating again.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Jagube
#22 Posted : 2/14/2020 6:32:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I also get jolts while falling asleep. I think they occur in the first stage of sleep, or during the transition between wakefulness and sleep.

They kind of wake me up, but when they happen I feel very sleepy / drowsy and I know I'll be asleep soon, often within seconds.

King Tryptamine
#23 Posted : 2/14/2020 8:05:24 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Jagube wrote:
I also get jolts while falling asleep. I think they occur in the first stage of sleep, or during the transition between wakefulness and sleep.

They kind of wake me up, but when they happen I feel very sleepy / drowsy and I know I'll be asleep soon, often within seconds.

It's happen'd to me before, I think it usually occurs with me after not haven fallen asleep in a long period of time >16h at least. Then just before I drift off it happens all of a sudden, but this doesn't really bother or concern me in anyway, I think it might just be due to my mind being a little raw and nervy due to sleep deprivation and I kinda spaz out a bit.

Jagube
#24 Posted : 2/19/2020 2:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Actually I'd call the pre-sleep occurrences twitches rather than jolts.

I suspect the brain zaps I experienced with the chali brew may be linked to my amanita muscaria (relatively small) doses in the preceding days. Maybe some long-lasting (24 hours or more) metabolite.

PREV12