We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Enhanced MHRB... Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 2/12/2020 6:04:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I was picking some chocolate mint leaves yesterday with the intention of drying and using as a base for changa/enhanced leaf. While doing this I had a thought.

I've got some mimosa root bark. "Hidden Valley". I love this bark. I love what comes from it. Why not take the extract and infuse it onto some of the shredded bark as a smoalking mix?
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 2/12/2020 6:34:24 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

how would shredded bark turn into smoke?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#3 Posted : 2/12/2020 12:17:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In a pipe, Fran. Razz

People use vine as changa material, it is a wood texture similar to root bark.

Today I will put a little in a pipe and see how it smokes, I'll get back to you.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#4 Posted : 2/12/2020 12:40:43 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I’ve thought a similar thing. I wondered about baking and crushing up rue seed as the medium and enhancing. A full spectrum changa of sorts.

I put a couple punches of whole seed in my last changa batch, because I was a little short on Harmalas extract. Similar to a crappy bowl of commercial brown weed, the seeds popped and would send little embers in the air.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Homo Trypens
#5 Posted : 2/12/2020 10:51:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeSenior Member

I doubt that bark is enjoyable to smoke, because i had an accident once, let a pot with acidified mimosa tea boil dry and burn - that smell was nasty, and it stuck to the walls for weeks.

I'd love to be wrong on this though!

endlessness
#6 Posted : 2/12/2020 11:00:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah I'd agree with you Homo Trypens, I think it will probably not be pleasant to smoke MHRB.

Also the alkaloids in their plant form are not freebase as you are aware, and usually its not advisable to smoke alkaloids in their salt form, it is generally less efficient at least, but can also be irritant to the lungs and other such health concerns.

FranLover
#7 Posted : 2/16/2020 2:48:40 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Tony6Strings wrote:
In a pipe, Fran. Razz

People use vine as changa material, it is a wood texture similar to root bark.

Today I will put a little in a pipe and see how it smokes, I'll get back to you.

nono, in changa only dried caapi leaf is to be used. Why would one smoke powdered wood.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 2/16/2020 3:06:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Here is the thread by the guy who has claimed often to be the inventor of changa (this has been much disputed btw many think its bullsharks)

https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=19331

Here he says, vine and leaf are used. Also speaks of doing sandwich method with shredded vine as base.
olympus mon wrote:

Eaglepath
#9 Posted : 2/18/2020 8:44:09 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Quote:
sandwich method with shredded vine as base.

This sounds like a good idea... but leave the bark out of the Changa.. Or do what you want!Smile
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath