We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The Blood of Osiris Options

Jega
#1 Posted : 2/9/2020 8:18:03 PM

DMT-Nexus member

https://adeptinitiates.com/blood-osiris-dmt/

Anyone heard of this and know how it's produced and how it differs from Ayahuasca?
I tried reaching out to Steve Kalec via a comment on Vimeo but no response as yet.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Nicita
#2 Posted : 2/25/2020 12:42:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The name Blood of Osiris is new to me. Acacias were however the ancient Egyptian tree of life, like depicted on the picture at the beginning of the article: The Pharao, kneeling in front of an Acacia with Toth and Isis by his side.
If you combine a tea out of DMT containing Acacias with a MAO-I, you get an Ayahuasca analogue. Since Syrian rue grows in the middle east and north Africa, it was an easily available and strong MAO-I source.
I've also heard the plausible hypothesis from different sources, that the ancient vedic drink Soma was originally Syrian rue combined with a source of DMT, possibly an Acacia.
There is even a lingual connection Soma -> Haoma -> Harmala

So it is likely that both ancient Egyptian priests and Indian Brahmans brewed up parts of Acacia trees and P. harmala seeds to meet the gods of their pantheon.

The base recipe is easy. However we can't know whether they added other plants and how exactly they prepared them.

Jega
#3 Posted : 2/25/2020 9:47:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Nicita. Some very interesting information there! Thumbs up

Mitakuye Oyasin
#4 Posted : 2/26/2020 12:26:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the link. I have always been taught that Ayahuasca emerged from the jungles of the Amazon. But something never felt quite correct with that and I often wondered if that assumption was incorrect. What if it goes back much earlier? What if another culture brought it to the Amazon? The ancient Egyptians revered Acacia trees, an abundant source of DMT. We also know that Syrian Rue grew wild all around ancient Egypt. With the Egyptian's advanced knowledge of chemistry (Khem - istry) and alchemy (Al - Khem - Y) I find it inconceivable that the ancient Egyptians did not know how to extract and purify DMT from Acacia roots and extract and purify Harmalas from Syrian Rue. Certainly they would have also formulated it into a combined powerful powder or drink. This article supports that theory that DMT + Harmalas (Ayahuasca or whatever else you want to call it) originated in ancient Egypt, then spread outward to other areas like the Amazon and India, etc using whatever similar plants were in that area to construct an a analogue brew or extracted and purified powder.

The article also refers to this brew as “The Blood of Christ”! What if the Bible passages that refer to this actually meant a potent psychoactive brew instead of wine or the literal blood of a human? The Moses story also always struck me as a situation where he brewed up Acacia root with Syrian Rue and had a powerful visionary experience. The 'burning bush' was the Syrian Rue plant where one of the powerful components of the brew he drank came from.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 2/27/2020 7:32:36 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I watched this interview between a young rabbi in training, maybe early 20’s, talking to an an older rabbi, maybe in his 70’s. The young one was talking about biblical references to acacia, while bringing up the fact that is has high amounts of dmt in it. The old rabbi found this very interesting. He had read of these ancient rituals by Jewish priests that would light a resinous incense made from acacia. They would fill a chamber with smoke, and enter it, not leaving until they had they’re vision or answer or whatever they were seeking. i Found this very interesting, as essentially they were burning a very simple crude extract of acacia.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Mitakuye Oyasin
#6 Posted : 2/27/2020 10:13:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Acacia hot boxing. I like it. Apparently the Egyptians did something similar with Cannabis. Burning it in a room and entering the room for a period of time so they can inhale its smoke and vapor.
Let us declare nature to be legitimate. All plants should be declared legal, and all animals for that matter. The notion of illegal plants and animals is obnoxious and ridiculous.
— Terence McKenna

All my posts are hypothetical and for educational/entertainment purposes, and are not an endorsement of said activities. SWIM (a fictional character based on other people) either obtained a license for said activity, did said activity where it is legal to do so, or as in most cases the activity is completely fictional.

Mitakuye Oyasin
#7 Posted : 2/27/2020 11:47:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If anyone finds a tek for creating / producing the Blood of Osiris or Blood of Christ from Syrian Rue and Acacia, especially a tek from ancient Egypt, I would be very interested in looking at it. I have heard certain ancient papyrus contain this tek or something similar. I'm curious if the end result is a liquid brew, like Ayahuasca, or a dry powdered form with purified extracts of harmalas and DMT in either a freebase or fumarate form. Thanks in advance for anyone that can link to any ancient instructions such as these.
— Terence McKenna