We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Sipping versus chugging Options

q21q21
#1 Posted : 12/30/2009 11:42:24 PM

SWIM

SWIM was reading on mescaline being expelled unchanged in the urine studies saying anywhere from 20-80% of the original amount.

This got SWIM thinking:

He has done 2 brewed mescaline trips. 30g achuma and 30g san pedro.

Each was done via chugging that goop as fast as possible.

SWIM was very satisfied with the trips though the intensity was low, he upped the amount to 45g

Would SWIM get stronger results by sipping the brew over an hour or two than to chugging some more brew?

Just a though, SWIM tends to be a hard-head but 45g is quite a bit, any thoughts?

THANKS!!!
Q21Q21's Tek: A comprehensive guide to extracting DMT
The 2 teks use non-toxic lime and vinegar and Tek 1: d-Limonene or Xylene or Tek 2: Naptha to produce very quick high yields with the greatest of ease.

I am almost never on this site anymore so I will likely not answer PMs

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Espiridion
#2 Posted : 1/3/2010 4:20:09 PM

--who.??..ME??--

I believe that sublingually(extract, of course) may actually be a more efficient means of absorption and use.

That is ALOT to be passed. Makes me think of how the Siberians consume Amanitas...

There are some folks, like 69Ron's swih who are looking into sublingual use. I have not heard much lately but personally plan on doing some tests after some more incense arrives.

E
Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

biopsylo
#3 Posted : 1/3/2010 11:22:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Quote:
Makes me think of how the Siberians consume Amanitas...

reminds me of the only time ive tried san pedro. a couple yrs ago i was given a jar of tea, told it was a strong 2 doses. nobody else was interested, so christmas night, i drank the whole jar. while in my room that night, i had to pee. i didnt want to go out, so i peed in the jar. the moonlight was streaming in the window, and i held the jar up. it sparkled like crystal, so i drank it...it felt natural.

the trip was beautiful, but the next day i got sick andfelt like i was dragged behind a truck. all sore muscles.
ive yet to try extracted mescaline, and will prob not try reduced tea again.

Ginkgo
#4 Posted : 1/3/2010 11:33:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hmm... Is it possible to isolate the mescaline from the other compounds in the pee? If it is, why not recycle?