We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What happened? Please advise good people Options

Paratripper
#1 Posted : 2/7/2020 1:59:37 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi All,

Myself and my partner have been taking the first steps. We have done lots of reading and preparation etc. and started small.

First dose was about 15mg between us in enhanced leaf. My partner had some nice visuals and a good body feeling, I felt little to nothing, just a bit strange.

Next dose (the next night) we had about 28, again in enhanced leaf. My partner had some really good visuals, really enjoyed it and even had a sense of an entity welcoming her into hyperspace but nothing face melting. I again felt very little, just a bit strange. In my frustration, I was worried that I may be a freak who is largely immuned to it so I hit again, but this time with about 28mg freebase (sandwich method) on my own. WOW, JUST WOW, I had an amazing breakthrough (I think) with many waves, seemingly lasting forever (in reality I was gone 10 minutes LOL) and coming back just totally overwhelmed and joyous with some mad afterwaves of hallucinations, even after the eyes closed full on tripping stage, it was amaazing but that story is for another time.

So the next night, I decided to not have any as I felt I needed time to integrate but we were both keen to get my partner to visit hyperspace. We therefore loaded her up with 27 (slightly lower as she is smaller than me) in the sandwich method that I had done the night before.

We prepped (meditation, incense, lights in order etc.) She hit it in one go and she lay back, breathing quite heavily and I assumed she was on her way. After about 5 minutes, she asked for my attention rather uncomfortably and I thought she was having a bad one at first, but seemingly enough she was relatively straight after just 5 minutes with no real after hallucinations or anything. When I asked about her experience she says she could remember nothing at all except for a white tunnel of light that she only just remembers, then coming round and feeling somewhat uncomfortable/anxious (but no recollections or evidence of a bad trip etc., just uncomfortable and anxious). She certainly wants to try again so again, that would point to not a bad experience.

We are pretty regular drinkers and she had had a glass of wine and a some weed but she was by no means drunk or stoned. Also, we had a few visuals on the TV and some low music on (no lyrics), identical to when I broke through, so that is the background to the trip.

Anyone any idea what may have happened here and how we would proceed?
Thanks very much for anyone kind enough to give an insight.
Peace and Love!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

👽℞
#2 Posted : 2/7/2020 10:46:13 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy!
You wrote, "I had an amazing breakthrough (I think)...

If you have to guess, you did not breakthrough in my estimation. I mean just speaking personally here, I definitely knew every time I have broken through, I never questioned whether I had or not, there was not doubt. Just a thought anyhow on your experience. Lower doses can be very out of this world as well and can provide a very wonderful trip, but a breakthrough is, well, a breakthrough. I never really liked the word breakthrough. Maybe transition into another dimension is how it feels to me, never felt like I ever broke through anything. I was just there, complete reality switch.

As far as your girlfriend goes, it is hard to say as there are many variables involved. First thing that sprang into my mind was the ROA. Perhaps ditch the sandwich method and try vaping. I own the GVG and swear by the dang thing for freebase. I enjoy enhanced herbs or changa every now and again. I load a bowl into my bong and usually one good bong rip and I am transitioning rather quickly. Two hits is definitely my max for bong rips before I am no longer in this part of the galaxy.

I like your set and setting! Sounds nice and chill and comfortable, keep that sH&t up! I do all of those things as well. The longer I messed around with DMT, the more I learned how important intention is when going into this transitioning realities. I found that if I set an intention, it was like throwing out an anchor. I would retain more and my intention would stand out in various ways. It can seem very subtle like you did not received the information you were looking for and then one day while sitting on the can, bango, something pops in your head and you have a eureka moment!

DMT is some weird sh&t mang! Be prepared for the weird, odd, bizarre, mind-boggling, looping, bending, twisting. dark, light and otherwise incomprehensible!!

I still don't know what to make out of some of my experiences. They can't all be winners I suppose. I think to some extent some of DMT hyperspace is just plain silly and nonsense. I like those kind of trips. Reminds me of being a kid! Perhaps that is your deja vu?

Good on ya brother! Keep up the trippy work and good luck to you and your girl next fly by!

OliverJ
#3 Posted : 2/8/2020 6:37:31 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In my experience DMT is predictable to be unpredictable.

I have consistently had what I would describe as uplifting experiences, ranging from euphoric to deep peace and relaxation.

From what I have seen in others it can seemingly leave you elated one night and in depths of sorrow the next.

What has happened to your girlfriend seems normal enough to me!

Enjoy your journey

Paratripper
#4 Posted : 2/8/2020 7:45:51 PM
DMT-Nexus member

And howdy to you too 👽℞!!!

Thanks sooo much for taking the time to type such a great response!

Breakthrough is such an indeterminable and undefined term. All I know isdby the exhale I was transported to another world entirely. The first "wave" was a feeling of rotating around a higher dimensional torus where kaleidoscopic fractal waves were crashing in around the shape of the torus, towards the end of the first wave I thought I had been in so long that I must be coming down but that was just the beginning due to time dilation. The second and third waves were amazing but I didnt write them down and now I forget. The fourth wave was akin to spiralling down a fluid with beautiful purple and green hyper colours and shapes. Wave 5, i remember deep red coloured crystal pyramids growing and morphing. I must of been through about 15 waves and it all became very overwhelming and difficult to remember but amazing! Throughout the experience I was fleeting in and out of ego loss, sometimes I could feel my body in the real world, the next moment not. I remember smiling many times throughout the experience and was nearly in tears when I came out as I was so overwhelmed. When I finally thought it was over, I opened my eyes and stood up only to find the carpet a 3 dimensional boiling pot standing a few inches above where the floor should be and later talking to my partner while the wall at the side of her was warping. IT WAS AMAZING!!

I think you may be right about my partner, she coughed and couldn't finish the hit so it really sounds like some burning was taking place there. Still puzzling how she was out for five minutes though and didn't come round with any perceived high? I think bad smoking technique was deffo to blame over a potential DMT blackout, maybe oxidised (burnt) spice was to blame here?

Thanks for the extra heads up on the GVG, I'm now sold and my partner has OK'd me to go get one Big grin Big grin Big grin For clarity, it is the Glass Sherlock Vapor Genie from Vaporgenie.com yes?

Thanks for the comments on the setting, I took that lesson from the beautiful people in this place Pleased <B

Interesting comments on intention, could you clarify please? do you mean intentions to remember aspects, get a question answered, experience a certain phenomena?

Haha, I know what you mean, this substance is crazy AF and demands the upmost respect!!! I said I was waiting at least two weeks to integrate but I'm already getting the itch Surprised

Thanks again for the reply and the wishes for good luck for me and my girl. I wish you many happy travels fellow soul brother!

@OliverJ
Thanks for you comment and confirming my suspicions friend Smile I knew before that this was an unpredictable mistress but after blasting off and feeling the power, even more so now Very happy
Its great that you commented that it is somewhat normal, she is so excited about the life changing experience and a little jealous of my experience that it has reassured her that (hopefully) nothing is wrong with her head.. In fairness, she has had some serious mushies and LSD in her time and always loved the experience so I cant imagine shed come to not like the deem Smile

Thanks again both, I'm off to order a GVG after I confirm its the right one Big grin Big grin Big grin Big grin

👽℞
#5 Posted : 2/10/2020 5:41:32 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Howdy!

Yes, the Glass Vapor Genie!

Oddly enough I just responded to another inquiry about intention.
https://www.dmt-nexus.me...aspx?g=posts&t=93043

Paratripper
#6 Posted : 2/11/2020 4:00:48 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the clarification! I researched it and its already winging its way across the pond Big grin Big grin
Thanks again for all the comments!