We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
Eating San Pedro tonight Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 12/21/2019 11:24:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I have prepared 50 grams San Pedro powder in these little gooballs. This method was described by mew in one of the old threads, thanks mew wherever you are. I am going to take this medicine with the intention of healing body, mind and spirit. Love.
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
IMG_20191221_151537_hdr.jpg (503kb) downloaded 240 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

coAsTal
#2 Posted : 12/22/2019 12:29:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish you a wonderful journey Tony!!!

Achilles
#3 Posted : 12/22/2019 2:04:58 AM

I is the obstacle.

Good luck man. Keep an eye on your dosage and definitely come back and let us know how it goes 👍
This guys ego ^

brewster
#4 Posted : 12/22/2019 2:54:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Indeed! Have a great trip, if you'd like, please let us know how it went Smile

Tony6Strings
#5 Posted : 12/22/2019 6:18:58 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Not the easiest of nights my stomach has ever experienced. Other than that having a great time!!! Thanks so much for the kind words and well wishes!!
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

brewster
#6 Posted : 1/10/2020 5:58:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Good to hear it went well!

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 1/11/2020 6:54:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

brewster wrote:
Good to hear it went well!

Hey thanks! Fond memories of this evening. I'm thinking another cactus journey is near due. Think I will take 100 this next time.
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 1/12/2020 10:35:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Planning a journey with the cactus tonight. I have 75 grams Peruvian Torch chips simmering on the stove, in an hour (four hours simmered) I will decant off and add fresh water. Four hours later I will decant again, combine the two teas, reduce, and drink. With an ondansetron.
olympus mon wrote:

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 1/13/2020 3:28:28 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Happy travels!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#10 Posted : 1/13/2020 7:26:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks dfz!! Amazing trip tonight! Best one yet! Several hours in and going strong, its all love!!
olympus mon wrote:

downwardsfromzero
#11 Posted : 1/13/2020 10:26:21 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Thumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs upThumbs up
LoveLoveLoveLoveLove

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Tony6Strings
#12 Posted : 2/4/2020 7:02:06 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I will drink San Pedro again tonight. I am very excited, my last experience was wonderful. I started yesterday preparing tea from Peruvian Torch chips that had been boiled twice then put into freezer. I boiled then poured off all day until the resulting tea was no longer bitter. Today I will start with fresh chips, I will use the process I just described to cook all alkaloids out of material. Then all of the tea will be put into a big pot and reduced to a few ounces. I am growing very fond of cactus.
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#13 Posted : 2/5/2020 6:14:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Life circumstances prevented me from preparing and drinking my cactus yesterday. Last night I covered the 50 grams fresh chips in water and brought to full rolling boil. Then removed from heat and put the pot in freezer overnight. This morning I brought it to a boil again and poured off once water had reduced significantly. Added more water, another boil and pour off etc.

How many times/how long must one boil cactus in order to obtain all of the alkaloids? Is bitterness of the tea an indication of alkaloids still present?
olympus mon wrote:

VibeSurfer
#14 Posted : 2/6/2020 12:21:06 AM

DMT-Nexus member

When new water added to the cactus material is no longer turning a darker brown/yellow/green color after simmering, it means you've gotten everything out. It always takes way longer than you think it will which is one reason why I kind of hate tea.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

VibeSurfer
#15 Posted : 2/6/2020 12:26:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I've also always been under the impression that you should be simmering the cactus in water, then removing the water to boil, but that you should never boil the pot that has the cactus material in it. I don't know this for sure but it's just what I've read.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 2/6/2020 12:39:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you VibeSurfer!
olympus mon wrote:

VibeSurfer
#17 Posted : 2/6/2020 11:34:02 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did you try it out yet? How was it?

Tony6Strings
#18 Posted : 2/6/2020 11:49:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

VibeSurfer wrote:
Did you try it out yet? How was it?

Finished preparing last night. I've never made a tea so bitter! Drinking it in an hour or so, I will let you know how it goes!!
olympus mon wrote:

Tony6Strings
#19 Posted : 2/7/2020 1:12:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tea has been consumed. So bitter! And slimy too!! In the past I have simmered my chips two times over for a couple hours each time. This time I boiled and poured off again and again until it didn't color the water hardly at all or add any bitterness to the taste. 20+ boils for two batches of chips. Then reduced everything to a cup worth. Took 8mg Ondansetron and drank the tea half hour after. The Ondansetron works wonders for stomach discomfort, for cactus and pharma. I recommend it highly to anyone who has stomach issues while working with these medicines.
olympus mon wrote:

FranLover
#20 Posted : 2/7/2020 3:13:58 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Smile ❤❤❤
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

12NEXT