We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
The night I took Aya, and Rue Harmalas, and DMT Options

coAsTal
#1 Posted : 2/1/2020 3:24:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

4 hours ago I enjoyed 100g of yellow(85g) and black(15g) Aya. To that was added 100g of viridis, which was heated to 150 degrees or so in a half-gallon mason jar for 12 hours. (I tried lower heat because I'm very sensitive to tannins (purge city) so I've been trying to work out a way to avoid the bitters that are released under high heat. I wonder that I screwed myself there, maybe the alks aren't released from the leaf at that temp.

Had a nice time, but wasn't anything like what I've experienced before. The only differences were that I took ashwagandah, potent CBD oil, and some other vitamins.
I hit the GVG during that come-up a few times, and it was nice-- but again, was very... ok.

So it's the weekend, I have the house to myself, and I just took 250mg of Syrian Rue harmalas.

Fuggit baby!

Thumbs up

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 2/1/2020 11:59:01 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey did you smoalk a big one when the rue kicked in? Hope the rest of your night was awesome!!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

coAsTal
#3 Posted : 2/1/2020 5:20:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, I hit it very thoroughly. I had a transcendental experience with Nirvana Unplugged in New York-- one of the greatest energies I've encountered in an album, and one of my all-time favorites.
Masterful.

Then I fucked up and dropped my DMT jar in the bathroom, shattering it into a thousand pieces.
Crying or very sad

It took me over two hours to clean it all up. What a damned nightmare.

downwardsfromzero
#4 Posted : 2/1/2020 9:21:37 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

coAsTal wrote:
[...]

Then I fucked up and dropped my DMT jar in the bathroom, shattering it into a thousand pieces.
Crying or very sad

It took me over two hours to clean it all up. What a damned nightmare.

While this may seem terrible in the freshness of the present, I guarantee given sufficient time you will at least be able to look back on this and laugh. It may even hold a blessing wholly unanticipated.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

coAsTal
#5 Posted : 2/2/2020 12:43:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Perhaps-- it extinguished the last of my DMT, so it's quite a loss.

After despairing moving at all for fear of shredding my flesh for the first half hour--still under mild effect from the harmalas and smoked DMT mind you-- I did get several laughs from the absurdity of it all. I guess it's better that I dropped the jar than my GVG...
Hope it's my last gravity lesson.

Rolling eyes

SynKyd
#6 Posted : 2/2/2020 1:28:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Surely you can recover most of that with some chemistry, hope you didn’t pitch it completely.

Conversely, you have had a couple of mediocre experiences lately and then dropped your supply. I would probably have to step back and take that as a message.

At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

coAsTal
#7 Posted : 2/2/2020 3:31:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Unfortunately the spice was scattered all over the floor and wasn't recoverable-- and it is poignant that this is my last weekend of free time before returning to an immersive work schedule.

Time for a break...

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 2/2/2020 6:11:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

That sucks bro I'm sorry. A couple months ago I was extracting and my 25 ml Pyrex volumetric pipette slid out of the rolled up packing material I was storing it in, as I was carrying it into the kitchen. It broke of course. One of my favorite pieces of glass. Oh well it just goes to show, nothing is forever.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand