We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Vaporhuasca - How long? Options

Trickster
#1 Posted : 1/2/2010 3:29:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chemical expert

What is your longest journey with oral MAOI + smoked spice?
Do not seek the truth, just drop your opinions.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Infundibulum
#2 Posted : 1/2/2010 4:04:08 PM

Kalt und Heiß, Schwarz und Rot, Kürper und Geist, Liebe und Chaos

ModeratorChemical expert

Trickster wrote:
What is your longest journey with oral MAOI + smoked spice?

For SWIM, 5-6min peak and generally not noticeable differences in the peak experience (even though it may seem longer because is is somewhat slowed down).

Post-peak period can be extended to 40min 1 hour if oral MAOIs are used (yes, with visuals). Feels like a beautiful mushroom coming down.

Need to calculate between salts and freebases? Click here!
Need to calculate freebase or salt percentage at a given pH? Click here!

antrocles
#3 Posted : 1/2/2010 4:31:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

a solid vapohuasca journey for me has a peak of about an hour. should you decide to end it there, you would still feel the effects (kinda like a mild mushroom journey) for about another hour...DO KEEP IN MIND, HOWEVER- my oral MAOI is a large mug of STRONG caapi brew. extremely potent aya-strength yage...

HOWEVER- i have found GREAT benefit in taking another breakthrough dose of vaporized spice immediately upon returning from this first deep journey....this second breakthrough is the deepest and, at the same time, most "workwithable" you will ever have. it is were my most profound contact has been made and where the deepest applicable lessons are learned. i cannot recommend doing it this way highly enough.

so- for me- i have several VG's...i just load up two with breakthrough amounts so i don't even have to move when i come back and relaunch....you could just as easily load up a "double dose" in your device so your second journey is as easy to access as possible. minimal time in THIS world between launches seems to be the best in my opinion...

hope that helps! many beautiful journeys to you Smile

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

obliguhl
#4 Posted : 1/2/2010 4:47:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

10mg of sublingual harmalas: 8 minute peak

And let me second what antrocles said. The second dive is the deepest.

jamie
#5 Posted : 1/2/2010 6:23:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

how much vine are you using antrocles?

I usually use about 10 grams for this method, I peak for a long time but not an hour that seems interesting..lots of time to work with it..
Long live the unwoke.

antrocles
#6 Posted : 1/2/2010 9:17:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

i'm concentrating down about 25 grams into a dark, thick medicine. slow simmered with half a lemon's juice for close to 6 hours....

PO-TENT!!

L&G!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

jamie
#7 Posted : 1/2/2010 9:30:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Salvia divinorum expert | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growingSenior Member | Skills: Plant growing, Ayahuasca brewing, Mushroom growing

cool thanks atrocles!
Long live the unwoke.

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 1/2/2010 9:53:24 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Did anyone find that the smoked peak lasted for a longer period of time as one continued to work with oral inhibition?

Dreamer is still new to changa, but every time, it seems to last considerably longer... maybe 15-20 minutes. (Any launches after the first in a day are more like misfires. Razz )
Some things will come easy, some will be a test

jamie
#9 Posted : 1/2/2010 10:25:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I seem to be able to go liek 5 times in a day without tolerance building
Long live the unwoke.

obliguhl
#10 Posted : 1/3/2010 11:21:56 AM

DMT-Nexus member

There seems to be lesser tolerance buildup with a MAOI...

balaganist
#11 Posted : 1/3/2010 12:58:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Antrocles - I have a question for you: since you seem to be drinking a strong aya brew, are you also following a diet and/or making other physical and mental preperations before and after you drink? I had a couple of deep caapi-only experiences earlier last year, which I am thinking of repeating, only this time with some changa and bufo at hand to bring some light into the experience when I feel ready.

The prohibitive factor for me is that I like to give the Vine its due respect, by following a diet prior and after the experience, this is not only food but also social interaction, work, etc. Also being as fully attentive as possible while brewing. This usually means 2-3 days need to be set aside for the experience. I'm interested to hear other's views on this.
balaganist is a fictional character who loves playing the game of infinite existence. he amuses himself by posting stories about his made up life in our plane of physical reality. his origins are in other dimensions... he merely comes here to play.