We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Earthwalker 100g Tek. Low yield? Options

KB181
#1 Posted : 1/21/2020 2:38:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey guys , I am having troubles getting a full yield Sad
I done everything by the book except 2 things , 1. The bark is shredded so I left in lye for 24hours and that I struggled to keep the base heated while doing pulls .

Is it that I didn’t keep base warm while doing pulls consistently?

My next question in my mini a/b vessel after sitting a white layer settles on the bottom , is that fat or dmt that hasn’t desolved into solvent due to not keeping heated consistently as well? There is the fatvlayer at the top that is mentioned in the tek .

I really struggled to get the crystals I have now , I ended up evapping and rexing to get the few spots of crystal i have now ( I thought maybe a oil was getting in the way of crystal)

Thanks guys ! My journey for a successful extraction must come soon Sad

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

MatLag
#2 Posted : 1/23/2020 7:36:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi KB181,

I'll let some people with more knowledge answer your question, but I want to give you my feeling concerning the extraction tek: I've been performing an extraction following Cyb's Salt Tek lately, and boy I'm amazed! That's a 2% yield in my dish, which I had never reach before with any other tek (and I tried a bunch of different teks).
I wish you good luck to get your hollies crystals mate Pleased!

KB181
#3 Posted : 1/28/2020 2:45:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hey Matlag.

Thanks for your reply .

I ended up pulling a few more xtals . Then decided to do another pull on the first base solution and do the mini a/b again , I let the shellite sit in the first base solution for a about a week stirring when possible and I have received a bit more xtals then before , so it must be a pulling problem or I hadn’t let the base sit with the bark long enough maybe ? The bark comes from reputable person so I knows it’s not that .

I had a test of the fluffy white tinge xtals I have collected and boy was that good ! I was very close to being shot out of a cannon but enjoyed being in the middle of blast off as everything was beautiful .