We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
About to take that first plunge. I have some Qs Options

Vexor17
#1 Posted : 1/26/2020 6:04:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello, some time in the next few days I plan to have my 1st DMT experience. I have a long history with hallucinogens but have never broken through on them all the way. The last experience I had was a very bad one. I had worked my way up to about 15G of lemon tek cubensis which was great. I think I came very close to breakthrough that way a few times but the last time I dosed(about 4-5 years ago) I was drunk and I did 21G of the same fungi lemon tek. It was a horrible experience and I have been very nervous about hallucinogens since then. I have been doing as much research as possible along with help from someone on here in the chatroom. My biggest concern is not breaking through and having bad anxiety(I am aware that breakthrough 1st try would be very fortunate). With what I've now read and advice I've received, I believe that my best bet in my situation and my supplies is to infuse the mullein leaf that I got and pack a bong with it. One question I have is, is 99% IPA a good enough solvent to dissolve it? Not real keen on the idea of buying or using anything else. Also, what would be a good dose and ratio to leaf? Any other advice or pointers would be greatly appreciated. These are my supplies besides the substance and I don't really want to buy anything else: 1 unused dab bong with quartz bucket with carb lid, 1 glass herb slider to fit the bong, 1 unused glass bowl, 1oz mullein leaf, 99% IPA and several pyrex pans etc to infuse in. I plan on making a very small batch but I have enough for a few tries I believe.
Thank you for having me in this community!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Lampeyelittle
#2 Posted : 1/26/2020 6:18:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I use a 1:1 ratio of herb to DMT, so 100mg of your final enhanced leaf would contain 50mg DMT. Easy ratio to remember. The IPA should work fine, I use Everclear and it usually takes a couple days to fully dry. Make sure it's bone dry before you try and smoke it, or you'll have a bad time!

As for the trip itself, you will be okay. With your experience with heavy psilocybin doses you are more prepared than most for the DMT experience. Do not be afraid of the sub-breakthrough trips either, they are incredibly special in their own right. Hit your pipe with intention and hold the smoke in for as long as you can. It takes some practice, but you'll figure it out.

Safe travels!
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

Icyseeker
#3 Posted : 1/26/2020 9:40:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I would recommend going into the experience sober to get the most out of it.
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

SealerofJars
#4 Posted : 1/27/2020 5:04:44 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I get pretty anxious myself, usually its thoughts not imagry, I try to focus and get lost in the beuty of what I am experiencing and that usually helps. As for breaking through, just hold it in for 20 seconds and when you think you start to feel it take just one more hit.

Best of luck friend, travel well.

-Sealer

Vexor17
#5 Posted : 1/27/2020 5:18:27 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Icyseeker wrote:
I would recommend going into the experience sober to get the most out of it.

Yes I totally agree. I've actually been sober for over 2 years now.

Vexor17
#6 Posted : 1/27/2020 5:25:13 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Lampeyelittle wrote:
I use a 1:1 ratio of herb to DMT, so 100mg of your final enhanced leaf would contain 50mg DMT. Easy ratio to remember. The IPA should work fine, I use Everclear and it usually takes a couple days to fully dry. Make sure it's bone dry before you try and smoke it, or you'll have a bad time!

As for the trip itself, you will be okay. With your experience with heavy psilocybin doses you are more prepared than most for the DMT experience. Do not be afraid of the sub-breakthrough trips either, they are incredibly special in their own right. Hit your pipe with intention and hold the smoke in for as long as you can. It takes some practice, but you'll figure it out.

Safe travels!

Thanks very much. So 60-70MG should be enough to do the trick probably or should I try a little higher? A little too much can't really hurt anything right? I mean like theres a cap to the breakthrough right?