We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
If you can bake a cake... Options

houseofbeloved
#1 Posted : 1/27/2020 12:33:48 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thank you so much all who are a part of this forum, of this site, and those holding open the portal of knowledge and spirit which comes in the form of this sacred medicine!

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 1/27/2020 1:55:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

houseofbeloved wrote:
The subject of this post "If you can bake a cake" is how I ended up hereThumbs up .

Months ago I was given some spice by my nephew. I'm always supportive of what my nieces and nephews do, so much so that he felt he could share his new hobby with me at our last family get togetherBig grin Being kind of a "hippy" I was familiar with many psychedelics, but somehow I had never tried DMT. I really had little clue what to do with it, and now that I have spent a lot of time researching I realize I wasn't using it as effectively as I could have: putting it between some herb and lighting it up in my little glass bowl. Still...I was able to blast off several times with what he had given me.Cool

In the space of about two months I had about 6 experiences total. I was so moved with each journey! I consider myself to be a spiritual person who loves to meditate for hours at a time, so I am very comfortable with my mind and consciousness in general. The DMT seemed to be able to communicate to me the things I so deeply needed to see, feel, and hear. It was as though Beloved/God/Source had found this way to sing love songs to me face-to-face. On a few occasions I cried for hours after a journey because of how profound it was. This led to me calling my nephew and asking for more. This is when he laughed and told me, "If you can bake a cake, you can make your own."

Well...I am a personal chef and I cook almost every single day (for years on end). So I figured I would give it a tryBig grin . I used GordoTeks method from YouTube and found it to be foolproof. I am on my second pull and very happy with the beautiful product. I have not sampled any yet because I am waiting for a ceremonious time such as a full moon or a "calling"...but I am excited!

So my only problem so far is that I am not a scientist by any means. I actually failed chemistry in school...lol. What I have going for me is that I am able to follow a recipe no matter how "complicated", and that I have all the supplies necessary and appropriate for the task. I am reasonably intelligent and have a great respect and humility for this art and for the product! However, I am having trouble understanding some of the terminology and the science behind what it is I am actually doing. I know that as I continue to read and study (I am keeping a journal for notes and studying a few hours every night before bed) I will gain the understanding I need to really feel like I know what I am doing as opposed to just following directions.

I'll ask this later in the forum, but I thought to end my post by asking: what do I do with this beautiful spent MHRB? Any links would be SO appreciated Love . I am planning on doing 4 pulls total, but then my nephew tells me I can go for "jimjam". He is a hard guy to get ahold of and he somehow believes I know what I am doing, so he just texted me: "just make an acetate with vinegar and evap it." Ummm...Confused

Thank you so much all who are a part of this forum, of this site, and those holding open the portal of knowledge and spirit which comes in the form of this sacred medicine!

Welcome to the nexus! Cheers to the old hippies,,,,,,,,,much love and safe travels!Love

PS: If your spend bark is neutralized, just throw it in a mulch bed I think. Or maybe you can still use it for a tie dye.......
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

houseofbeloved
#3 Posted : 1/28/2020 5:33:29 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks Sinyster. Thumbs up