We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
High strangeness and the search for truth Options

Qbensis
#1 Posted : 1/26/2020 5:47:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello one and all,

By way of background, I guess this all began for me with the juvenile experimentation with large volumes of psylocybe semilanceata as a teen and subsequently acid in my 20s, which despite my immaturity at the time, I remember knowing that these were going to be important in my life. Fast forward some years to last year (now 38 years old) and the deep sense that I had lost touch with my psychedelic past, relationships and career (for info I'm an Arboricultural consultant) had taken over but I always yearned for it and felt a great hole in my life, it was time to rekindle my love affair.

As an important aside and without wanting to sound completely bonkers (but doing so nonetheless as this is a safe space where people see entities on a daily basis), I had seen UFOs as a kid, once with other friends (the classic silver flying saucer type) which had shattered my fluffy world view and around 2016 I again went through a short period of having a number of close encounters with unidentified flying craft, the most memorable being one that followed my car for miles through the countryside late at night, so low that I could have easily hurled a rock at it were I that way inclined! Following this I knew there was so much more to our existence than we are led to believe, I then began to research other realms of the paranormal (e.g. past life memories, survival of consciousness etc) and more importantly DMT as a means of exploring my own consciousness (I would subsequently find out it was so much more than that, or so I believe anyway). A number of synchronicities occurred last year while I had begun researching DMT - a friend I'd not spoken to for some time called asking if I wanted to be initiated. What's also strange is that on the same day in the middle of nowhere in the countryside while on a walk, a man appeared in the distance and started walking toward me. We greeted each other and got chatting about psychedillics and he also offered to initiate me in DMT...I took this second sign in one day as the molecule calling me.

I have become very much a truth seeker. Like many others in the newbie section, have been lurkers on nexus for a while. Perusing the topics of conversation and guidance from my helpful associates provided me with the foundation I needed to kickstart my journeys into hyperspace and I am now self sufficient and around 15 voyages in so thought it was about time I joined the forum to share my experiences. I started out, as many have in the past, overly enthusiastic and I have definitely over done it and been slapped quite heavily. I am now taking a more respectful approach to my blast offs, i.e. when I feel the call and not multiple high doses in a day, going in with intentions, meditating a little beforehand, keeping a journal etc.

Before beginning this journey I was disillusioned with humanity and society in many ways, I had moved away from people as best I could (apart from having to make a living of course) and simply spent my time immersed in making music and reading. Since my introduction to hyperspace I have become more present with people again, not just my friends and family, but an overall feeling of connectedness I lacked before. I have also been volunteering each week with a charity where I simply talk to people with troubles in their lives that far eclipse mine. I feel like I am fulfilling some sort of cosmic plan but I cant quite wrap my head around it at the moment.

I am only just starting on this journey and look forward to conversing with you all and drawing on your knowledge, goodwill and incredible wealth of experiences.

Anyway enough of my rambling intro.

Best wishes to you all and safe travels Thumbs up

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 1/26/2020 9:24:13 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Welcome aboard friend. I had a sort of similar experience last year, where the molecule found me. It’s a thing I think 😉
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Qbensis
#3 Posted : 1/29/2020 7:53:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Welcome aboard friend. I had a sort of similar experience last year, where the molecule found me. It’s a thing I think 😉

Thank you! Glad I'm not the only one who thought that!