We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
First Changa Breakthrough Options

Arachnid
#1 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:48:10 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So I mixed up about a gram of some good DMT in isopropyl alcohol, and soaked some mullein in the solution. It took around a 30 hours to completely dry. After it dried it looked much browner. I started with about half a bowl, out of the glass pipe I usually use(A dry pipe btw), turned down the lights, started my music of choice, and lit the bowl. I was able to get two hits out of the cone, not enough to get any CEVs, but it gave one of the strongest body loads, I've had in a while. I waited a few hours, and loaded about twice the amount of enhanced leaf into the bowl of my water-pipe. Holy smokes(Literally Smile). I didn't much, just colors, and the emotion that come with smoking Spice. Changa is my new preferred method. It was just so much easier to get a active dose. The only downside, is that the Mullein kinda overwhelms the flavor of the spice(A flavor that I love). All in all Spice enhanced leaf is as amazing as everyone says. Next batch I make, I'm gonna try some passionflower and the plant matter, so I can try Spice with an MAOI.
I embrace my desire to
feel the rhythm, to feel connected
enough to step aside and weep like a widow
to feel inspired, to fathom the power,
to witness the beauty, to bathe in the fountain,
to swing on the spiral
of our divinity and still be a human.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

۩
#2 Posted : 12/17/2009 5:49:12 PM

It won't be considered changa until you burn harmalas with your spice. caapi's where it's at, but passiflora works.
good for you for smoking mullein.

Arachnid
#3 Posted : 12/17/2009 6:08:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So if its not changa...
Then is it DMT enhanced leaf?
I'd like to try caapi, but don't have a credit card, so buying online is kinda complicated. Passion flower I can get locally, so I think I'll try that first. Do you follow the same formula of leaf, to spice, with passion flower or caapi?
I embrace my desire to
to swing on the spiral

gammagore
#4 Posted : 12/17/2009 6:52:27 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yes, same ratio works just fine. Passionflower tastes a bit harsh, but you will most deffinately feel the difference.

Changa/enhanced leaf is the easiest way of smoking spice.

antrocles
#5 Posted : 12/17/2009 8:28:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

arachnid, welcome to the wonderful suburb of alchemy we call "changaland". yes, true changa has one, if not all three active harmaloids found in the caapi vine (harmine, harmaline, THH), but enhanced leaf blends that don't have any harmalas in them can be simply wonderful in their own right.

mullein was an excellent choice for your first blend! very soothing for the lungs....lavender is also excellent, as is peppermint if you are looking to take good care of your windbags...i'm sure i don't need to tell you of all the wonderful add-mixtures you can experiment with....to be honest- making different smoking blends has become quite a passion of mine! i go all out, making catchy names and even LABELS for their own vacuum containers in the freezer.

as house pointed out- caapi is probably the best harmala you could go with. all the actives are represented and caapi is, after all, AYAHUASCA...the great mother....the "soul"....or as the shipibos call it..."the cave".

let your curiosity join forces with your enthusiasm and have a ball coming up with new and interesting blends little brother! just be sure to come share your findings with all your friends here! Pleased

i just made a wonderful new blend myself last night....i call it my "DREAMER'S BLEND" and it is designed for journeys that lead directly into lucid dreams! nothing like getting into your jammies and all snuggled up in bed....lighting up and going into a beautiful hyperspace that seemlessly melds into a wonderful night's sleep complete with profound dreaming!

here's the poop:

1 gram elven parmesan cheese
1 gram blend of equal parts of the following:
*calea zacatechichi
*wild lettuce
*california poppy
*african dream herb
*blue vervain

fun fun FUN!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!
"Rise above the illusion of time and you will have tomorrow's
wisdom today."

Espiridion
#6 Posted : 12/18/2009 10:52:28 PM

--who.??..ME??--

*****1 gram elven parmesan cheese********

LOL. I just lost it!!!!!!!!

Who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens. Carl Jung

Arachnid
#7 Posted : 12/19/2009 9:32:09 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
arachnid, welcome to the wonderful suburb of alchemy we call "changaland". yes, true changa has one, if not all three active harmaloids found in the caapi vine (harmine, harmaline, THH), but enhanced leaf blends that don't have any harmalas in them can be simply wonderful in their own right.

mullein was an excellent choice for your first blend! very soothing for the lungs....lavender is also excellent, as is peppermint if you are looking to take good care of your windbags...i'm sure i don't need to tell you of all the wonderful add-mixtures you can experiment with....to be honest- making different smoking blends has become quite a passion of mine! i go all out, making catchy names and even LABELS for their own vacuum containers in the freezer.

as house pointed out- caapi is probably the best harmala you could go with. all the actives are represented and caapi is, after all, AYAHUASCA...the great mother....the "soul"....or as the shipibos call it..."the cave".

let your curiosity join forces with your enthusiasm and have a ball coming up with new and interesting blends little brother! just be sure to come share your findings with all your friends here! Pleased

i just made a wonderful new blend myself last night....i call it my "DREAMER'S BLEND" and it is designed for journeys that lead directly into lucid dreams! nothing like getting into your jammies and all snuggled up in bed....lighting up and going into a beautiful hyperspace that seemlessly melds into a wonderful night's sleep complete with profound dreaming!

here's the poop:

1 gram elven parmesan cheese
1 gram blend of equal parts of the following:
*calea zacatechichi
*wild lettuce
*california poppy
*african dream herb
*blue vervain

fun fun FUN!!

LOVE AND GRATITUDE!!

antrocles did you get the dreamers blend of IamShaman.com? I found (and boughtSmile) an herbal mix of Calea Zacatechichi, African Dream Herb, Blue Vervain, Wild Lettuce, and California Poppy. I look forward to trying it the next time I make changa. I also bought an ounce of Terence Mckenna Red b. Caapi vine. I was thinking of mixing the caapi and dreamers blend, half and half. Do you think this would provide enough harmaloids to be effective?
I embrace my desire to
to swing on the spiral

ozora
#8 Posted : 12/19/2009 10:07:20 AM

DMT-Nexus member

antrocles wrote:
........for their own vacuum containers in the freezer.

can i just ask if this is necessary?

i just keep mine in a sort of paper 'wrap' in a tin on top of the wardrobe.

will it be deteriorating because of this?

i made a batch about 6 weeks ago (40% spice 60% leaf)

the blend was 25% finely shredded caapi vine, 25% salvia, 25% calea, 25% heimia salicifolia.

i've yet to try it, (i was saving it for christmas eve in the hope i might really santa claus after all these years!) and i'd be gutted if i've managed to ruin it.

soulfood
#9 Posted : 12/19/2009 3:25:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Senior Member | Skills: DMT, Harmaloids, Bufotenine, Mescaline, Trip advice

I kept mine in an amber glass vial in a drawer by my bed when it wasn't "on the road" I only had it for 6 months, but the last hit was as good as the first.

Arachnid
#10 Posted : 12/19/2009 4:56:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

ozora wrote:
antrocles wrote:
........for their own vacuum containers in the freezer.

can i just ask if this is necessary?

i just keep mine in a sort of paper 'wrap' in a tin on top of the wardrobe.

will it be deteriorating because of this?

i made a batch about 6 weeks ago (40% spice 60% leaf)

the blend was 25% finely shredded caapi vine, 25% salvia, 25% calea, 25% heimia salicifolia.

i've yet to try it, (i was saving it for christmas eve in the hope i might really santa claus after all these years!) and i'd be gutted if i've managed to ruin it.

I keep all sorta of things in my fridge. Cannabis, Mushrooms, Spice, ect. I don't know if its really necessary, but I do it anyway.
I embrace my desire to
to swing on the spiral

Gr8fulDreamer2012
#11 Posted : 1/3/2010 3:39:34 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Antrocles, it sounds like you've got a wonderful blend there my brother. I have yet to try changa but I know I am going to love it based on what I've read. I normally use Mugwort or Calea for my spice journeys anyways, both of which are very nice dream herbs. My question to you is how do you go about adding the African Dream Herb to the mixture? I am assuming you are talking about Silene Capensis which is a root. Is it more effective to crush in to little pieces or powder it? I would love to use it in my own changa once I get around making some. Thanks.

Love&Light&Gratitude
"If the doors of perception were cleansed, everything would appear to man as it is - infinite"
-Aldous Huxley

"Though it seems that I know that I know, what I would like to see is the I that sees me when I know that I know that I know."
-Alan Watts

Please note that all my posts are 99% fictional. The remaining 1% is a direct manifestation of my overactive imagination and exaggerated accounts of things that may or may not have happened. Therefore, I shall not be held accountable for any statements, beliefs, or ideas expressed here. Furthermore, by choosing to accept what I say as fact, you are subjecting yourself to the viewpoints of an individual who in accordance with societal standards, might just be considered "crazy".

ms_manic_minxx
#12 Posted : 1/3/2010 4:09:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoking anything powdered is a challenge (or possibly a fool's quest, which is how I felt, after I tried Razz ). I've had some awful non-breakthroughs with Skullcap once. Razz Powdered herbs make powerful tea, though...

Probably shredded??
Some things will come easy, some will be a test