We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
New member, from the Shroomery Options

Xt
#21 Posted : 1/23/2020 1:30:38 AM

What's up Logic. I too am a Shroomery member, supporter even. I'm sure there are plenty of us hiding out in both camps! Definitely a different vibe here though.

Big grin

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Grey Fox
#22 Posted : 1/23/2020 4:10:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

coAsTal wrote:
I'm sure there are a lot of us with dual citizenship Pleased

I love both places for different reasons-- there's a different character to each one-- but I'm sure most of you already know that.

I really enjoy the low-key kind of attitude here--- very helpful and technically versed.

Shroomery has extremely skilled experts too-- but my only complaint is that they often get drowned out by the teenagers comparing the length of their mushroom bong ripz Confused

I couldnt have said it better. Big grin
IT WAS ALL A DREAM

Strigiform
#23 Posted : 1/25/2020 12:21:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

It's the gathering of the mycologists!

I didn't realize the Shroomery got hacked. In fact, when I first read the post I went to check to make sure it was still up!

PREV12