We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Saying hi, eventually, after 7 years Options

owerfull
#1 Posted : 1/17/2020 1:13:07 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Finally after 7 years I'm saying hello to this forum. It's been already 7 years of being here, not much posts made but I saw some interesting topics here and there so I've stayed for so long. My experimentation with psychedelics started exactly about 7 years ago with consuming Ipomoea tricolor seeds, I've found myself being in very bizarre state, it took months to recover myself from the shock of that psychedelic experience. I realized something interesting is there, some potential to at least know that feelings and consciousness states which were suspected to exist by me are indeed real, and further I've found wild growing species of Psilocybe semilanceata which instantly became my psychedelic of choice, favorite substance and I have already 7 years of experience with hunting for them in the wild meadows - which is now my way to reconnect with nature every Autumn while I naturally live in the city. Every 3 or even 4 months in each new year are becoming ritually underlined by a fact that I'm no longer focusing my free days on staying in the city, but looking for the bizarre, hiding in the nature, overlooked by most of men and yet so magical.

While nature was direction I've chosen, I've tried synthetically ( or half ) made drugs as well. I've experimented much, from number of lysergamides to phenethylamines and of course - tryptamines, with DMT-like substances on the top of that but no DMT itself yet. Should I try it? Yes, that's what got me into psychedelic journey to begin with. What I'm looking for is totality of the psychedelic experience, complete loss of myself in what I've described once during my ALD-52 trip as "cosmic source" or underlying everlasting/eternal, cosmic consciousness and unity with that "source". Descriptions of DMT made by Terence McKenna were always engaging, to a point I could imagine the experience itself while of course having experience with other kind of similar chemically induced trips.I'm looking forward to how far that "feeling" of eternal conscious spirit can go, how beautiful it can be and how much we have to discover and even then - we're really not yet there, there's still much more, it's infinite - which is the very feeling I always have even after the most powerful trips of mine.

Have a good day, everyone : P

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

CosmicGigglez
#2 Posted : 1/17/2020 9:16:32 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I've actually been a huge nerd for this forum for a LONG time myself! nice to meet you and nice post i enjoyed reading it and i hope you find what you're looking for! Cool

Espurrr
#3 Posted : 1/17/2020 10:05:13 PM

welcome and i hope you stick around for a full membership, don't forget the chat, much is learned there

VibeSurfer
#4 Posted : 1/18/2020 12:05:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Very cool! Welcome Big grin
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

FranLover
#5 Posted : 1/18/2020 4:37:54 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Welcome, we'll take care of you n_n

Mckenna described DMT perfectly. He had a way with words and somehow managed to describe its essence. If you've listened to Mckenna its almost as if you dont even have to try DMT to know what its about.

You could probably try Peyote, I think it might be very available in northern europe?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

owerfull
#6 Posted : 1/18/2020 11:43:15 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for your responses Love Indeed I've had recent plans to grow Lophophora williamsii and Trichocereus bridgesii as those are cacti species relatively easily available where I live. I was once afraid that Peyote is not producing mescaline outside of its natural habitat, but one person told me it's just a myth, and to me it seems illogical too that specific species with specific genetic predispositions would not produce active substances, however I'm not expert in that field so I would be glad to be corrected.

FranLover
#7 Posted : 1/24/2020 7:19:59 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Yes they all produce mescaline no matter where they grow. I tried Bridgessi and its a very amazing psychedelic, very awe inspiring. Peyote must be amazing, they say many good things about it. Its very easy to prepare this stuff too.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.