We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What's your favorite type of cacao/chocolate? Cacao/Mushroom Regimen and more... Options

jungleheart
#1 Posted : 1/20/2020 9:28:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cacao is great. It's used in sacred ceremonies. I want to eat it without eating too many calories.

What kind should I get? What do you suggest? How much should I eat and how often?

"Unsweetened cacao is often consumed alongside the mushrooms, this being a custom practiced by the Aztec as part of their mushroom ceremonies, and according to some it greatly intensifies the visionary aspect of the mushroom. Following consumption of the mushrooms, candles are blown out, and total darkness descends. Mazatec shamans may chant and perform bodywork on participants during the velada with their hands."

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

DeDao
#2 Posted : 1/20/2020 9:55:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

following
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

jungleheart
#3 Posted : 1/20/2020 9:58:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

22:55:45 ‹Snowman Trypens›i experimentally determined my sweetspot in chocolate to be from 55-75% cacao
22:55:47 ‹DreadedShaman›Keiths

rOm
#4 Posted : 1/21/2020 6:43:36 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I use keith's cacao. but you can also get orgnanic raw cacao. I saw also some other, they even had some wild bolivian one at cacao mana.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !