We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Keeping the mhrb in the A/B solution vs separating Options

iamthatiam
#1 Posted : 1/20/2020 4:06:59 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I see that most teks advice to separate the bark from the solution in order to make a more pure end product but I never separate the bark (add acid, then add base, then extract with naptha while the bark is still in the solution) and I get great results. The crystals are not pure white, very slightly yellow, but the extraction is a lot simpler.

So is separating the bark from the solution really necessary?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

downwardsfromzero
#2 Posted : 1/20/2020 10:37:28 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

What you describe already has a technical name - acid-to-base, or A2B, extraction. Cyb produced a 'how to' guide to this effect.

So, no, separating the bark is not strictly necessary but there might be reasons for doing so, such as avoiding emulsions if the bark contains lots of very fine particulates.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

Eaglepath
#3 Posted : 2/18/2020 9:06:19 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

So much easier to work with.. and nearly never necessary to re-x.
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath