CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV456
Post Funny Videos!! Options

thymamai
#101 Posted : 6/28/2018 4:58:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this perversely funny.. Only because I've been there though.

https://www.facebook.com...videos/210741229737835/

Also

Trippy glass for trippy people.

Loveall
#102 Posted : 10/23/2018 6:29:47 PM

πŸ’–

Chemical expertSenior Member

β€œ... (a) psychedelic substance occasionally causes psychotic behaviour in people who have not taken it.”
Excerpt from a McKenna talk transcript / audio.

FranLover
#103 Posted : 3/30/2019 3:27:19 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

^ I could spend the entire day posting funny South Park videos xD But I wanted to share these funny bad trip videos.

Terrible situation on who knows how many grams of shroooms...but some hillarious lines from the poor victim, and I mean HILLARIOUS. Its a total uproar!!

Mom walks in on a couple guys doing Salvia. I find the whole thing hillarious.

Cura cura cuerpecito/Cura cura almacita/Ayahuasca medicina/eres muy sagrada/ tienes el poder de sanar nuestra gente/Chacrunita medicina...wachumita medicina...Nakaykuna medicina...
I used to think of you. I'd think "She exists. She's out there somewhere." And that would give me strenght.
β™‘See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.β™‘

Nydex
#104 Posted : 4/19/2019 9:24:23 PM

Suffer; Survive; Evolve; Repeat

Trump playing his accordion Big grin Big grin Big grin

Break free from the chains of your beliefs. It is only then that you may find a moment of blissful stillness amidst the raging storm. Stay awhile and listen. The winds of truth shall fill your sails, and the oceans of hidden and long forgotten knowledge, ancient as the cosmos itself, will be yours to explore.
Quote:
O, supreme beings of the higher realms, allow me to venture into your dimensions. I come with love and with harmony. I bring no hatred and carry no malevolence in my soul. I come to learn and to grow. Show me your world and gift me some of your knowledge. Ask me, and I shall answer with honesty; hug me, and I shall hug you back; advise me, and I shall follow your wisdom. Heal me from my fear and give me insight. There is little I can offer back but my love and trust. O, supreme beings of the higher realms... I am yours.

FranLover
#105 Posted : 8/4/2019 2:01:28 AM

Cura cura cuerpecito/Cura cura almacita/Ayahuasca medicina/eres muy sagrada/ tienes el poder de sanar nuestra gente/Chacrunita medicina...wachumita medicina...Nakaykuna medicina...
I used to think of you. I'd think "She exists. She's out there somewhere." And that would give me strenght.

FranLover
#106 Posted : 8/4/2019 2:02:55 AM

TGO wrote:

whata wrong with these people!?? xD thats was so hilarious

Cactus Man
#107 Posted : 12/19/2019 4:15:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover
#108 Posted : 1/8/2020 10:23:56 AM

Cactus Man
#109 Posted : 1/8/2020 1:04:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Grew up on this

Cherish the moments

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LtkGxGYChP4

Big grin

downwardsfromzero
#110 Posted : 1/9/2020 11:44:25 PM

Comical egg spurt; Senile mumbler

Chemical expertSenior Member

Sensible advice.
Ora, lege, lege, lege, relege et labora

β€œTo be GOVERNED is to be watched, inspected, spied upon, directed, law-driven, numbered, regulated, enrolled, indoctrinated, preached at, controlled, checked, estimated, valued, censured, commanded, by creatures who have neither the right nor the wisdom nor the virtue to do so. To be GOVERNED is to be at every operation, at every transaction noted, registered, counted, taxed, stamped, measured, numbered, assessed, licensed, authorized, admonished, prevented, forbidden, reformed, corrected, punished. It is, under pretext of public utility, and in the name of the general interest, to be place under contribution, drilled, fleeced, exploited, monopolized, extorted from, squeezed, hoaxed, robbed; then, at the slightest resistance, the first word of complaint, to be repressed, fined, vilified, harassed, hunted down, abused, clubbed, disarmed, bound, choked, imprisoned, judged, condemned, shot, deported, sacrificed, sold, betrayed; and to crown all, mocked, ridiculed, derided, outraged, dishonored. That is government; that is its justice; that is its morality."
― Pierre-Joseph Proudhon

FranLover
#111 Posted : 1/17/2020 9:27:22 PM

mapp
#112 Posted : 1/20/2020 3:23:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Very Best of Jiminy Glick Laughing :

Sunnyside
#113 Posted : 1/21/2020 4:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting this, I've always enjoyed Martin Short / Jiminy Click.
If you stick with it until the end, Short explains "... I've always been fascinated by morons with power...".

mapp wrote:
The Very Best of Jiminy Glick Laughing :

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
Still searching for that elusive 'N' Chromosome.

«PREV456