We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ceramonial dosage Options

Fractalus
#1 Posted : 12/8/2019 9:34:25 AM

DMT-Nexus member

hi dear nexians!
in ceremony, the dreamers drink 3 dosage and i wonder if its the same dosage as talk here in the nexus - around 72 grams of vine and 12-24 grams of hawaian chackruna or the same amount of herb devided in the 3 dosage?
though the minds may be different, the body forms may be different
it is through the heart that we recognize our spirits are one.

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

Eaglepath
#2 Posted : 12/8/2019 9:44:37 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

It varies a lot.... And..
Most of Shamans dont use scalesPleased
In my cermonies a full dose is 2 cups consisting of 100g Caapi and 20g Chaliponga. And most people are satisfied after the first cup..
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Jees
#3 Posted : 12/8/2019 1:41:40 PM

DMT-Nexus member

10 Gr dry chali for me and I'm truly set.
Not enough experience with chacruna ...

Eaglepath's doses are not for beginners, I've become his(/her?) personal disclaimer by now Big grin
This is possible due the tuned avatar colours Pleased

Jagube
#4 Posted : 12/8/2019 2:03:19 PM

DMT-Nexus member

If your brewing technique is efficient, then 50g caapi and 10g Hawaiian chacruna should be enough.

You may want to space them apart by, say, 10 minutes. Then if you're not feeling anything after an hour, eat something fatty, e.g. a slice of bread dipped in olive oil if your ceremonial protocol allows for that.

Chaska
#5 Posted : 12/8/2019 4:40:50 PM

DMT-Nexus member

the word is ** ceremony **

@op

consolidate those 3 cups into one.

maybe tone it back in the chacruna if its strong, but the ingredients in those volumes equates roughly to a single dose.

caapi requires 60g or so minimum for full maoi, no point in drinking less for full effect.
grow plants, make tea, love life

Jagube
#6 Posted : 12/8/2019 4:54:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Chaska wrote:
caapi requires 60g or so minimum for full maoi, no point in drinking less for full effect.

IME 40g can be more than enough. It depends on your vine.

Fractalus
#7 Posted : 12/8/2019 6:45:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

@Chaska - i Fix it, sorry for the spelling mistakes, english is not the language i was born to understand

@Jagube - yep, there is evidance and trip report of guys here of full maoi inhibation with 24-36 grams of vine

everything im writing is a complete fiction and it is only a reflection of my imagination.

Eaglepath
#8 Posted : 12/9/2019 7:08:27 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Jees wrote:
10 Gr dry chali for me and I'm truly set.
Not enough experience with chacruna ...

Eaglepath's doses are not for beginners, I've become his(/her?) personal disclaimer by now Big grin
This is possible due the tuned avatar colours Pleased

HahahahahaLaughing

I am a heeee haha...

But I need to defend myself.. It was the old smurf that gave me the recipe.. It was one day when Gargamel was lurking around to be better prepared.. And after that we stick to these ratios.. Simply a little bit more smurfy!Pleased
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

Jees
#9 Posted : 12/9/2019 2:47:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

^^^ that explains a lot, the old b*st*rd smurf brewer. Big grin

IIRC the general advice on the ayahuasca forum was about 50gr dry vine, and for the die hards 100 or so, or above.

tregar
#10 Posted : 1/16/2020 2:33:16 AM

DMT-Nexus member

30 to 35g of Hawaiian chacruna here, have dreamed this dosage for years over 55 times. That amount of 72g caapi is great or even much greater. Ocassionally I have rarely run into 20 to 25g doses that were really potent, and you will know as the taste of the leaf brew with it's bitterness.

Fractalus you are in great hands with psychotria and caapi, very traditional and extremely safe. Her divine spiritual awakening is infinite and forever. Just remember she is very trippy... and the frequency vibration you feel with the higher spiritual plane thru your whole body is mind blowing. You will have access to your unfiltered true inner higher self.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Fractalus
#11 Posted : 1/17/2020 1:17:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

tregar wrote:
That amount of caapi is great or even much greater.

you mean 72g right?

dreamed 260g of harmine\thh mix and after 20 min i felt like the time is slowing down and the whole expirience is "inhibit" just like the physical metabolizem, then dreamed 13g of the hawaiian chakruna and boy o boy...the visual part defenetly wasnt the stongest, even failry mild but the harmalas was wayyyy to much, cant move at all for most of the expirience and defenetly was the most bodyload that i ever dreamed..

next time ill get my hands on the holy cappi and double the amount of chakruna to 26g

tregar
#12 Posted : 1/20/2020 10:53:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fractalus said:
Quote:
dreamed 260g of harmine\thh mix and after 20 min i felt like the time is slowing down and the whole expirience is "inhibit" just like the physical metabolizem, then dreamed 13g of the hawaiian chakruna and boy o boy...the visual part defenetly wasnt the stongest, even failry mild but the harmalas was wayyyy to much, cant move at all for most of the expirience and defenetly was the most bodyload that i ever dreamed..

Fractalus, nice to meet you! so long as 200 - 210 mg of that was harmine, and from 110 to 200mg is THH, that is pretty darn good simulation of some good caapi. 200mg harmine should inhibit mao for just about anyone (works everytime for me in dreams). Also would recommend taking the hawaiian psychotria at the exact same time as your Caapi or harmalas, this is how the Shamans do it, and it is extremely strong that way, believe me I have dreamed experimented with taking the leaf tea 5 minutes, 10 minutes, 15 minutes later, and nothing compares with the incredible strength of taking it at exact same time as caapi. If you can mix all together into the hot leaf tea, add a pinch of vitamin C to mix freebase harmalas into the leaf tea. One homogenous solution of everything is perfection and mind-blowing strong.

Yes, time slowing down to a crawl is quite common, and next time if you take your 13g of psychotria at exact same time as harmalas, you can expect to go quite far in your journey assuming you don't need from 25 to 35g leaf.

From my experience, 1 time out of 10 journeys, 20 to 25g of leaf is enough, but for those 9 times out of 10, I will need in dreams from 30 to 35g leaf (that's probably 60 to 70mg of actives). Never go over 35g in my experience...have done so around 7 times in the 55 times I have dreamed....and it was beyond very strong...all could do was sit in one place and close eyes the whole time in hopes of slowing down the visuals and visions...it was way too much...and can be quite frightening to a newcomer...so always start low.

What palmer saids below is very true, actual psychotria leaf tea blows extracted actives out of the water....no none knows why...it could be the dynamics of leaf tea digestion, but there is no comparison, see below, very true.

From "Articulations, On the Utilisation and Meanings of Psychedelics" (2015) by Julian Palmer:
Quote:
Modern day researchers, spearheaded by people such as myself, have realized that Jonathan Ott's calculations fall short of what most explorers need for a truly visionary experience. Even with a strong harmine/Banisteriopsis caapi dosage, 30-60mg of dmt is not sufficient to produce significant visionary effects in most people. So if fact, a dosage of 30-40mg of dmt is where tryptamine-like effects just begin to occur for most people, and 10-25mg dmt is not really noticeable above the gentle psychoactive effects of the harmine.

Each person is different and for some rare individuals, 30-40mg may be about as much dmt as they wish to take--but most people need at least 60-80mg for sufficient psychoactive effects and even at this dosage, you generally cannot expect a full-blown visionary experience, even when using a strong dose of 4 grams of syrian rue or 100 grams of strong caapi vine. Also, it should be pointed out that going beyond 4 grams of syrian rue (around 200-280mg of harmaline) or 100 grams of strong caapi vine (150--250mg of harmine) can increase the negative effects of these beta-carbolines--which include a feeling of heaviness, pressure in the head, inability to walk properly, more purging and perhaps more of an emphasis on bodily processes.

An oral dosage of 100mg of dmt is where the visionary qualities really begin to occur, for most people say when they are taking 3 grams of syrian rue or 80 grams of strong vine, and in context, 40-60 grams of strong vine is enough to fully mao inhibit most people.

I would say to neophyte explorers to tread carefully, and to slowly increase your dmt dosage in increments: perhaps starting at 60mg, going to 100mg, then 150mg. Some people are going to find 100mg of dmt to be exceedingly strong, and it will perhaps give them an experience they did not feel ready for.

It came to my attention after an embarrassing number of years, that taking freebase crystal DMT orally was not as potent, colourful, or clear as taking the equivalent amount of DMT in a tea that was brewed from the plant. For many years, I couldn't see how there could be a difference, but after doing some comparisons, it was obvious that the tea was much better, and the experiences resulting from the crystalline extract were inferior.

You could take twice or even three times as much DMT crystal as the equivalent in brew, and the experience from the crystal would never be as bright or full as that from the tea. Why could this be?

With extracted dmt, with chemicals used it would appear that some dimensions and qualities of the tryptamine molecules are compromised. Also, there is the factor of isolating the alkaloids from the rest of the plant. For example, there are very few people who say that extracted pure mescaline from the cactus is as potent of full bodied compared to when they take the tea made from the cactus flesh.

When making a tea from the whole plant, you are extracting the essence of the plant intelligence from its very flesh, not just isolating the alkaloids. In the alchemic method "Spagyrics" developed by Paracelsus, often considered the father of modern medicine, the ashes of the plant are commonly burnt and then blended back into an alcohol-extracted tincture. Friends who have experimented with this procedure report that a Spagyric tincture of Ayahuasca is much more potent than a normal tea prepared from the same amount of Ayahuasca vine.
You may remember me as 69Ron. I was suspended years ago for selling bunk products under false pretenses. I try to sneak back from time to time under different names, but unfortunately, the moderators of the DMT-Nexus are infinitely smarter than I am.

If you see me at the waterpark, please say hello. I'll be the delusional 50 something in the American flag Speedo, oiling up his monster guns while responding to imaginary requests for selfies from invisible teenage girls.

Fractalus
#13 Posted : 2/6/2020 2:24:33 PM

DMT-Nexus member

hi tregar Smile thanks for the your awsome replay!

the ratio of harmals i dreamed is really not measurable because somthing unknowed happend in the converting of harmaline to thh, you can read about it here and if you have a solution its will be great!

i dreamed it seperatly cause i tought its will be better for have more clarity regards the chackruna, its gave me the first 20min expirience with 260mg of thos harmalas before the ckacruna ingesting, when dreamed brews its always cooked togather, ill try this again togather, thank you!

for the spagyric method, actually i heared about it with regard to plant extraction but never in context with psychoactive, interesting expiriment Smile mmm my thought about this is its suits basically for plants that rich in minerals like Urtica(Nettle), because when you burn the plant, only minerals and maybe some alkaloids survived, but its raized more issues for me, if for exaple plant rich in magnezium is burned should the magnezium acid/salts(or whatever form it accures naturally in the plant) become magnezium oxide?
and for psychoactives, should the dmt become dmt oxide after burning? and what about the harmalas?