We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello everyone Options

cargo
#1 Posted : 1/16/2020 7:03:08 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hi everyone,

I've been interested in psychedelics for a long time, but upon till recently I only ever tripped on mushrooms. Recently I've read the book How to change your mind about everything and it got me interested and more focussed on it again. I am taking a half year sabatical doing a long trip in a couple of months, hopefully to help me decide on several life questions, and am hoping to get some extra questions (or answers) for that trip using DMT.

I've always liked creating /growing these things myself, grown my own mushrooms and marihuana in the past, and thanks to the fantastic Cybs' Hybrid ATB 'Salt' Tek I succesfully (I think) extracted DMT couple of weeks ago. Haven't used it yet, but hope to do so soon.

I've got 0,8 gram from 50 grams of powdered Mimosa Hostilis Bark, and it probably would have been more if I had paid a little bit more attention as a part of the last freeze precipitation was given to the winds as I let the fan on too long..

I hope I can add some pictures, one batch was nice light and yellow, the other one had some darker spots, I am guessing some of the plant oils, and not a contamination.

I am planning on doing a second extraction with my remaining bark, and hopefully can give a proper report of my first DMT experience soon.

Great to meet you all!

Cheers,
Cargo

cargo attached the following image(s):
dmt1.png (1,741kb) downloaded 85 time(s).
dmt2.png (1,481kb) downloaded 86 time(s).

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Jees
#2 Posted : 1/16/2020 9:49:26 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome, and nice doings there Thumbs up

cargo
#3 Posted : 1/17/2020 11:29:23 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks, happy to be here!

endlessness
#4 Posted : 2/14/2020 10:45:53 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome to the Nexus!

Do you have any pics of your previous weed/shrooms grow? I love seeing them Smile

How are you planning on smoking/vapping this DMT? Are you also considering taking it orally someday?

Be well!

cargo
#5 Posted : 2/15/2020 3:07:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks! Wish I had pictures of the shrooms, but that was back in I think 2007, didn't even have a cameraphone back then Razz

It started out with one of those premade homegrow sets, and afterwards transfered some of it to the backyard where it grew really well Smile

Taking it orally / doing an ayuasca ceremony is definitely on the list, but that will have to wait till after my trip.

I was thinking about using the dmt with the xmax starry vaporizer, but read about both good and bad experiences using that one.. What do you use?

Thanks!

endlessness
#6 Posted : 3/9/2020 10:14:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Never heard of that vaporizer you mentioned. I use the GVG, but whatever you use, just make sure its a convection-based vaporizer.

Be well