We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I'm finally a member! Options

sideroxylon
#1 Posted : 1/11/2020 6:10:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I waited all week for the registration period to begin. I have spent over two hours answering questions in the questionnaire. I do not think it ever ends. Some of it presupposes a good knowledge of Chemistry, and as such, has induced a headache. Oddly enough, I had this feeling like I had tried finishing it off sometime long before. Anyway, I am glad to be able to post and stuff!

I first got to know of DMT years ago and was fascinated by the purported power of it. The account of experiences which people have had was interesting and made me want to try it myself. I had had nominal experience eating acid and was a full-blown stoner by this time. However, knowing myself, none of it made me content in any which way, except for liquor, which become my best friend.

I have stopped drinking since then. I got sober on 2018-06-12. I have been in recovery since. A few months ago, it seemed the time was right, for me to begin experimenting with DMT to induce a spiritual awakening and heal the damage of alcoholism. I am not too far into the journey, because there are way too many things to learn and experience with the wonderful sacrament which DMT is. It is a parent, guide, friend, lover, unlike anyone else. It is pointing out to me my place in this Universe and to mend aspects of my Self which invariably got damaged at early stages of development.

I am in a process of integration after my last journey. I aim to continue as and when the time comes. I expect to be a rule-abiding regular here at the Nexus. I am happy to communicate with the folks here. I am glad to be here. I owe my new life in recovery to DMT. It has been a true calling.
SABBAM DUKKAM

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

OliverJ
#2 Posted : 1/11/2020 6:16:17 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome!

I wish you well in your journey Smile

sideroxylon
#3 Posted : 1/11/2020 6:35:28 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Getting started here. Plenty more to discover. Thank you brother. I wish you well!
SABBAM DUKKAM

SynKyd
#4 Posted : 1/11/2020 5:51:11 PM

DMT-Nexus member

sideroxylon wrote:
I waited all week for the registration period to begin. I have spent over two hours answering questions in the questionnaire. I do not think it ever ends. Some of it presupposes a good knowledge of Chemistry, and as such, has induced a headache. Oddly enough, I had this feeling like I had tried finishing it off sometime long before. Anyway, I am glad to be able to post and stuff!

I first got to know of DMT years ago and was fascinated by the purported power of it. The account of experiences which people have had was interesting and made me want to try it myself. I had had nominal experience eating acid and was a full-blown stoner by this time. However, knowing myself, none of it made me content in any which way, except for liquor, which become my best friend.

I have stopped drinking since then. I got sober on 2018-06-12. I have been in recovery since. A few months ago, it seemed the time was right, for me to begin experimenting with DMT to induce a spiritual awakening and heal the damage of alcoholism. I am not too far into the journey, because there are way too many things to learn and experience with the wonderful sacrament which DMT is. It is a parent, guide, friend, lover, unlike anyone else. It is pointing out to me my place in this Universe and to mend aspects of my Self which invariably got damaged at early stages of development.

I am in a process of integration after my last journey. I aim to continue as and when the time comes. I expect to be a rule-abiding regular here at the Nexus. I am happy to communicate with the folks here. I am glad to be here. I owe my new life in recovery to DMT. It has been a true calling.

Welcome to the nexus! Sorry about the questionnaire........lol. I think it’s a bit of a snipe hunt.

Safe travels! Twisted Evil
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Xt
#5 Posted : 1/12/2020 2:57:23 AM

Hi, welcome. I hope you like what we've done with the place? It sounds like you are on a heroes journey. I fully support this healing process! Smile

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

Achilles
#6 Posted : 1/12/2020 1:11:49 PM

I is the obstacle.

sideroxylon wrote:
I waited all week for the registration period to begin. I have spent over two hours answering questions in the questionnaire.

🤔...wait???? . we have a registration period now????
This guys ego ^

sideroxylon
#7 Posted : 1/13/2020 12:02:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Every registration period is called a pulse. I wonder what the idea is in the name.

SinysterKyd wrote:
Welcome to the nexus! Sorry about the questionnaire........lol. I think it’s a bit of a snipe hunt.

Safe travels! Twisted Evil

Blast the damn thing. I have not gotten back to it. Possibility of a full membership is in thin air. Seemed more like an exercise in frustration than anything else if you ask me. Let the members figure it out for themselves who is a genuine contributor and the one who is not. There ought to be a button next to every new post by every new member which when clicked confirms the post as genuine. After hitting a number of genuine posts, full membership should be handed out automatically.

Xt wrote:
Hi, welcome. I hope you like what we've done with the place? It sounds like you are on a heroes journey. I fully support this healing process! Smile

I have no doubt that the community itself is welcoming, friendly, and kick-ass (like made evident by your post). But please do keep in mind the suggestion above.

It has been a long journey indeed with way too many pitfalls. I imagine every trial and tribulation to hold meaning at the end of things. I am so grateful DMT evokes insights which would not be quite as available otherwise. Thank you for the mark of approval. I am so far more or less alone in this. I could do with the friendship of the community.
SABBAM DUKKAM

downwardsfromzero
#8 Posted : 1/13/2020 2:48:04 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Welcome, Ironwood Smile

The membership process has evolved over the years to what it is now. The full members have the option of voting for a new member to be promoted. This tends to happen more quickly to those who make significant contributions to the conversation either on the forum or/and in the chat, as well as being heedful of the forum rules. The questionnaire also helps give nexus members a bit more insight about the new members, so it's worth being mindful and patient when dealing with it - but always remember not to take everything too seriously! Some parts of the questionnaire will require you to do a little research, which is always a useful life-skill to exercise.

You write clearly and coherently so I hope you'll find the Nexus to be a valuable resource and a second home for sharing your experiences.

Be well!

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

sideroxylon
#9 Posted : 1/15/2020 12:34:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I wish I had registered earlier. Sometime before getting to DMT. But I am happy I can participate now. Thing about sharing the experiences is I tend to forget as they occurred when they occurred. I think I should write soon after a journey ends, but the intensity of the experience always varies, yet not once have I been able to confront it in words. I wish to change that.

This should be good medium.
SABBAM DUKKAM