We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
A bit worrying Options

soulman
#1 Posted : 12/31/2009 12:56:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

This is for all the people who dont think the planet is ruled the few.

http://www.youtube.com/w...feature=player_embedded#
You have to go within or you go without

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Spiced
#2 Posted : 12/31/2009 1:40:23 PM

Terra Incognita

Never heard of it before, thanks man.

Is this like the European FEMA?
I wonder who is behind this corporation, this is dangerous, all that power for one corporation, this is one step closer to globalization, it's uninevitable.

soulman
#3 Posted : 12/31/2009 2:48:20 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Spiced wrote:
Never heard of it before, thanks man.

Is this like the European FEMA?
I wonder who is behind this corporation, this is dangerous, all that power for one corporation, this is one step closer to globalization, it's uninevitable.

Na i dont think they are like FEMA. FEMA are more concerned with detaining people in a supposidly emergency situation, where as this SERCO seem to have their fingers in all the pies....education, transport, detention...its quite worrying.
Imagine been in control of all these aspects of the planet. It would be very simple to implement global changes at the flick of a wrist. A prime example of the few controlling the many.
You can bet your bottom dollar that the head of this SERCO is part of some highranking secret society.
You have to go within or you go without

TruePsychonaut
#4 Posted : 1/1/2010 6:02:18 PM

Andy

I know about this lot.We have them at work.They have their fingers in all sorts of pies.I wonder how a government can contract out some of our nations defence networks to an outside body.

I wouldn't say for definite that the CEO,Christopher Hyman,is part of some secret high ranking organisation,of course he could be,but he undoubtedly knows key figures in government to take control of key services.

T'Psych

"Love is life.All,everything that I understand,I understand only because I love."

SnozzleBerry
#5 Posted : 1/2/2010 12:11:21 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

You guys know that quote from the movie The Usual Suspects? "The greatest trick the Devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"

That's kinda how I feel about these massive NGO's that no one ever hears about and really pull the strings behind most of what's going on. I feel an anti-globalization/corporatization/privatization rant coming on, so im gonna cut myself off here...
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

MagikVenom
#6 Posted : 1/2/2010 5:04:07 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice one dude. No one truly rules. A lot of dumb ass people payed good money for a piece of the earth they think they own it.Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

Because some other DUMB ASS "claimed it" or killed the indigenousness residents and sold it to them.

What a pack of Morons EH???

Its obivious to me but of course I am a radical ASS HOLE....right?

I know I am! the truth is a ugly SOB.

Peace
MV

SnozzleBerry
#7 Posted : 1/2/2010 6:34:01 AM

omnia sunt communia!

Moderator | Skills: Growing (plants/mushrooms), Research, Extraction troubleshooting, Harmalas, Revolution (theory/practice)

MagikVenom wrote:
What a pack of Morons EH???

Its obivious to me but of course I am a radical ASS HOLE....right?

THANK YOU...seriously, thank you so much for espousing these kindred sentiments...HOW MUCH MORE INFURIATING CAN THIS SHIT GET???!?
WikiAttitudeFAQ
The NexianNexus ResearchThe OHT
In New York, we wrote the legal number on our arms in marker...To call a lawyer if we were arrested.
In Istanbul, People wrote their blood types on their arms. I hear in Egypt, They just write Their names.
גם זה יעבור

ms_manic_minxx
#8 Posted : 1/2/2010 9:25:11 AM

DMT-Nexus member

http://www.sjgames.com/illuminati/

^^Someone got me this card game for Christmas.

I will bring it to the first ever Nexus convention, and we can all play. Twisted Evil
Some things will come easy, some will be a test