We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Introducing I self (shortly) Options

rockwool
#1 Posted : 1/11/2020 12:35:54 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Greetings,

And thank you for having this site, just found it this week since I'm looking to tweak my Vino de Jurema receipt by adding some B.Caapi resin in it.

I'm a +2 decade intronaut, a former small time psychonaut, and a major extronaut, perhaps one can call diving into the phenomena of society for sake of learning how institutions, ideologies, norms and other forms of ideas have on group dynamics, Westerners and Humanity in large. Point is of course to get the knowledge for sake of our emancipation.

I've been practicing Rastafari principles since the 90's, meaning truth, logic, righteousness, free will, humbleness, patience, faith, love and compassion, for sake of embodying the world I want to live in through my daily practice.

Some of my major interests are philosophy and its connection to the spiritual realm (which is equally material as this and vice versa), the New Age and its deceptive ideas; a "Liberalism 3.0" or "Babylon 4.0" meant to prepare Earth for a total and final colonization by the Galactic Federation of Light (think the Empire in George Lucas' Star Wars films), but of course also society, geopolitics, medial representations, scientific discourses, methodologies and analytical tools, but most of all Humanity.

One exceptionally important thing to mention regarding the above is that the New Age movement are this winter and in the coming year or two entering the Fifth Dimension (while in 3D bodies - dimensions are about connecting heart and the 3rd Eye to the Holy Spirit/Source of Creation/Divine Feminine-Masculine Duality/Yin Yang. Expect unprecedented negative changes geopolitically as well as people (mostly ancient elite bloodlines) with super powers (I'm not talking about "conspiracy" but about my life).

As for the future on this forum, I'm about to finally brew for my first time for sake of healing from a Fall from Grace (shot down by Babylon..).

Thanks for this forum, bless you all, Humanity and Creation!

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

SynKyd
#2 Posted : 1/14/2020 3:15:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

rockwool wrote:
Greetings,

And thank you for having this site, just found it this week since I'm looking to tweak my Vino de Jurema receipt by adding some B.Caapi resin in it.

I'm a +2 decade intronaut, a former small time psychonaut, and a major extronaut, perhaps one can call diving into the phenomena of society for sake of learning how institutions, ideologies, norms and other forms of ideas have on group dynamics, Westerners and Humanity in large. Point is of course to get the knowledge for sake of our emancipation.

I've been practicing Rastafari principles since the 90's, meaning truth, logic, righteousness, free will, humbleness, patience, faith, love and compassion, for sake of embodying the world I want to live in through my daily practice.

Some of my major interests are philosophy and its connection to the spiritual realm (which is equally material as this and vice versa), the New Age and its deceptive ideas; a "Liberalism 3.0" or "Babylon 4.0" meant to prepare Earth for a total and final colonization by the Galactic Federation of Light (think the Empire in George Lucas' Star Wars films), but of course also society, geopolitics, medial representations, scientific discourses, methodologies and analytical tools, but most of all Humanity.

One exceptionally important thing to mention regarding the above is that the New Age movement are this winter and in the coming year or two entering the Fifth Dimension (while in 3D bodies - dimensions are about connecting heart and the 3rd Eye to the Holy Spirit/Source of Creation/Divine Feminine-Masculine Duality/Yin Yang. Expect unprecedented negative changes geopolitically as well as people (mostly ancient elite bloodlines) with super powers (I'm not talking about "conspiracy" but about my life).

As for the future on this forum, I'm about to finally brew for my first time for sake of healing from a Fall from Spirit (shot down by Babylon..).

Thanks for this forum, bless you all, Humanity and Creation!

I have heard of the 5d connections and the coming wave from several different angles.........would love to hear where you are finding this information as well!

I don’t know anything about ancient elite bloodlines, but I do think we all have it within us.

Welcome to the nexus, safe travels Love
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

Xt
#3 Posted : 1/14/2020 11:45:58 AM

Welcome Rockwool.
Tell us more about your brew? What drew your attention to brews specifically? It seems in line with the Rastafarian way as far as suitable psychedelic medicine, from what little I know.
Have you seen the post on here called all about Aya? It is certainly worth a read.

Love and light.

“Right here and now, one quanta away, there is raging a universe of active intelligence that is transhuman, hyperdimensional, and extremely alien... What is driving religious feeling today is a wish for contact with this other universe.”
― Terence McKenna

rockwool
#4 Posted : 1/19/2020 5:34:42 PM

DMT-Nexus member

SinysterKyd wrote:
I have heard of the 5d connections and the coming wave from several different angles.........would love to hear where you are finding this information as well!

I don’t know anything about ancient elite bloodlines, but I do think we all have it within us.

Welcome to the nexus, safe travels Love

Missa Sinista! Pardon me for a late answer but thank you so much for showing interest in me and bless for your well wishes and love!

When it comes to information it is always best to first go to the source and afterwards to hear others interpretations of that message. Sources in case of New Age Order (NAO) stuff is for one the outlets that various alien civilizations of the Galactic Federation of Light (GFL). One example is the Arcturian's site Onenessofall.com. Notice how they portray Humanity as a "cancer upon this Earth" (to quote the Georgian Guidestones - a monument of hate speech) and keep in mind that Earth is the jewel of this galaxy. Earth is in fact the "cosmic parliament" of the Universe and it's "lawmakers" are the ascended who every 25.920 years get to decide Cosmic Law and Constitution, and both were changed in 2019 without any of the New Agers having grasped what they've been tricked into...

Another important site is https://gaiaportal.wordpress.com/ and please scroll back over 2019 and notice the overt irony and sarcasm, and what the NAO plans to do with Humanity. I won't go into details here because I don't want someone tripping find this post and get any ideas.

A second type of source are channelings done by mediums in which they under meditative state come into contact with either alien entities or angels. A very good site for that is https://goldenageofgaia....he-time-of-separation-2/ and read that article carefully and you will understand the literal sarcasm of GaiaPortal. Steve Beckow that is the editor of GoldenAgeOfGaia is not only a good man who last year stood up against pedophilia (which is a widespread NAO culture, please check VigilantCitizen.com that specializes in the semiotics conveyed by Talmudists and Kabbalists in pop-culture) but also because he has for some time posted articles on the leadership of the GFL. A power analysis, if you will, albeit without critical enough questioning. So that is up to us to do!

Another must read is: https://goldenageofgaia....-ahwaa-february-23-2017/ . The Divine Mother = Kali Durga/Isis (mother of Horus/Dionysus)/Aphrodite/Venus/Freya/Destiny/Nike/Liberty (Staten Island)/Mother Mary and many more alias. She mentions Yeshua = Jesus and shows that Jesus never was with JHVH/Brahma/Zeus/Jupiter/Oden the Father, etc. but with the Mother. Hence all Abrahamic clergies and relgions (as well as Hindu and Buddhist) are not by and for patriarchy but in fact are constructs to propel the matriarchy (by smearing the Other). The positive with all this is that Humanity is waking up and I am solution based, so no fear and defeatism here.

A super informative site going into Cosmic Law and the future is: www.lawofone.info/results.php?c=Harvest

A third example of sources are ascended Humans who have come pretty far within their field and I can recommend Aluna Ash who despite her shortcomings in power analysis has a good heart: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vc89FaG206Y

Also https://www.youtube.com/user/Innerstanding is a good channel and TheJonathanKleck is fantastic albeit keep in mind that he is Illuminati (illuminated ancient elites) and that he tries to scare the audience with references to Luke, etc. But the info there is exceptional.

Another thing to watch out for in our elitist societies where covert narcissism is the norm is that you will of course also will find its equivalent within the spiritual community. The spiritual ego's are perhaps not bigger but the damage they can do is, as in being tricked to rewrite Cosmic Law and Constitution yet nobody still has not realized what they've done.

As for ancient elite bloodlines I've calculated that the Talmudists and Kabbalists constitute less than 1% of world population. Considering they who ascend can pick what life they want to live next and that ascension to Fourth Dimension (having one's Third Eye opened) is something that the elites have prevented the general population from, it is obvious that no serf descendants (+90% of Humanity) have been elites. It's statistically impossible but the ideas of Liberal Democracy, such as egalitarianism, and the elites allowing us serfs to vote has fooled us to think we're equal. We've totally forgot that the history the elites teach us is theirs, their wars and conquerings, not ours.

Most importantly, they know who they are, they don't think, they know they are from Constellation Pleiades or another. If you don't know where you're from then you are a serf descendant from Earth. And considering we have suffered from these aliens for millennia yet not been tricked into WWIII (as they've tried since late 2011) we sure are true beauty, love and compassion!

So see everything positive yet be awake, good guys exist just like the opposite, but more importantly feel positivity and project the future that you want through your feelings. Thus you will make them happen: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZZ0cThanQ0w

rockwool
#5 Posted : 1/19/2020 6:50:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Xt wrote:
Welcome Rockwool.
Tell us more about your brew? What drew your attention to brews specifically? It seems in line with the Rastafarian way as far as suitable psychedelic medicine, from what little I know.
Have you seen the post on here called all about Aya? It is certainly worth a read.

Love and light.

Thank you for your interest and wishes Xt, all the love and light to you too!

I came over the Geohuasca receipt by Chris Geo behind the Youtube channel Beyond the Veil through a guy on a spiritual forum. Since I'm looking to tweak the receipt but lack in information I searched for an Ayahuasca forum and found you!
* https://tfrlive.com/chrisgeo/geohuasca.pdf

My attention was drawn already in January 2014 when I participated in my first and only ceremony and throughout that year I was looking to do it again because my Third Eye was closing, and finally did in December 2014. Since then I've been Falling (technically I was shot down) from Grace (the Holy Spirit/Ghost, etc.) and scriptures state that those who Fall get it 8 times worse than before it started. Why 8? Sevan Bomar (of Innerstanding at Youtube) explained that if you climb up from (this) third dimension up to fourth the principle of As Above, So Below dictates that 4+4 = 8. And since it feels heavenly to ascend it has been 8x Hell to descend.

Due to the Lacanian resentiment to the unrighteousness of being shot down by institutions - the main "weapon systems" that the GFL uses in forwarding their goals to take over Gaia in which they pit Humanity against ourselves through instilling elitism (narcissism) not the least - all my chakras have closed as well as the connection to the heart. The heart is the source of spiritual life and opening the chakras and thus letting the energy flow from below and up is key for otherwise we are zombies.

From there surely you see the reason to my interest in Aya and on top of that I have preferred psychoactive substances since the 90's due to that they make me grow trough insights, OBE's, visions and heightened sensory perception.

As for Rastafarianism I don't adhere to any of the tribes. I'm not the dogmatic type in anything and would thus probably not fit but we all emphasize daily practice of universal principles as opposed to, say, believing that Haile Selassie was the messiah or God. Since I don't belong to any of the tribes I cannot answer for how any of them would view other plant based meditative substances. As for Cannabis, it is unlawful for a Rastafari not use it for meditation. For me, the medium is not the message and I back what ever helps you get experience the I without having to sell your soul and thus Humanity, animals and Gaia to Mother Lucifer.

...indeed Lucifer is a woman and now that you think of it, does it surprise?
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pa4nsCYzM1w
* https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R78Z3AK-PDs
That said, women and the feminine sure are our better half but the properties of the Divine Feminine (Yin) for one being magnetic is that as a force it is welcoming, inclusive, attractive as opposed to the Divine Masculine (Yang) that is electric and thus thrusts, pushes, and consequently has a greater capability to draw (moral) boundaries. Hence both parents are needed to rear a child for when the father draws a line the mother can be there to soothe.

I will read the "All about Aya" post, thank you. Today I red the "Harmalas Extraction and Separation Guide" but I'm not looking to do that at this stage. I've got 00 capsules and will swallow the Syrian Rue.

Since I'm going to tweak the receipt then this could be a good place to ask. I've bought:
* 50gr of Mimosa Hostilis
* 5gr of B.Caapi resin (equaling 75gr of cut liana)
* 20gr of Syrian Rue

As I was taught a portion would be 12,5gr of Mimosa and 5gr of Syrian Rue. If one opts out of SR then the receipt says 50-200gr of Mimosa to serve 2-4 people.

Since I now will mix all three and since B.Caapi not only is an MAOI (or similar) and has a psychoactive effect it means that the brew will be stronger. Would you say that my ingredients equal 6 portions?

If yes, then I probably still will need a few grams of S.Rue for the MAOI but how much? No longer 5gr per person but perhaps 2,5gr?

Appreciate the help!