We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Dynavap - the new replacement for Vaporgenie? Options

RoundAbout
#21 Posted : 1/13/2020 4:34:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

How about we focus less on what is the be all and end of all of vaporizers and instead discuss whether or not a vapcap is a reasonably effective tool for administration. If many people already own Dynavap products, discussion about using them for DMT could make vaporized DMT more accessible and inexpensive to explore.

Anyways. I own a vapcap. It is nice for cannabis. I have not tried to use it for DMT, mainly because I have heard people say that it is too difficult/impossible to remove the smell of DMT from the device. I don't know if this is true, or if they made a reasonably thorough attempt to clean it. Throwing a rumor into the mix is super helpful, I know.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Egzoset
#22 Posted : 1/13/2020 5:30:04 AM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations,

Sorry for not finding my [ IGNORE ] button.

RoundAbout wrote:
...instead discuss whether or not a vapcap is a reasonably effective tool for administration.

Exactly, you'll find attached a sample illustrating what side this bubble will join, eventually. Too bad i won't care to invest on correcting the multiple distortions of reality which are being put on display while forging an imaginary character post after post. Anyway i've already provided all there was to offer which i had on my mind about the announced topic.

RoundAbout wrote:
I own a vapcap. It is nice for cannabis.

Self-moisturizing "Micro-Bursting" evaluation will cost you a VG pipe plus very few tools, then you may perceive what's missing that i mentioned previously.

RoundAbout wrote:
...people say that it is too difficult/impossible to remove the smell of DMT...

How hard is it to clean VG's Classic-look Aluminium pipe combined to a full-metal top as i've demonstrated last year??

As for numbers i'm still aiming for ~100 Joules per 25~30 mg puff, maybe twice or maybe half but not as far as fivefold i think. When DynaVap has finally abandoned its clicker feature, after adopting the Curie-effect in replacement i presume, then it may be able to explore precision metered dosing combined to self-moisturization & potentialization of the release/transfer agent (sounds like déjà vu??)... If an analogy can help at all it's the slingshot of David against Goliath: at 1st potential energy is accumulated away from the workload (bowl), next things are set in motion by airflow so a brief/intense pulse results from such temporary Energy Charge, flooding vegetal debris to discriminately release noble molecules on a basis of contact-surface, mass, etc. Division as Phase#1 and Phase#2 should allow improved control on baking that occurs in thermostatic slow/steady scenarios.

Yet again, that's déjà vu - at least for me.

Unfortunately i feel confident enough to safely bet that the VapCap and its suite will reach a dead-end before DynaVap is ready to recognize its mistake and adapt.

Good day, have fun!! Cool
Egzoset attached the following image(s):
MagicFlight replying to Egzoset on FC (2011-Nov-16) [800x545] .PNG (284kb) downloaded 200 time(s).
David's Sling vs Goliath Burst-mode Analogy [570x270] .PNG (110kb) downloaded 194 time(s).

endlessness
#23 Posted : 1/13/2020 2:39:37 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset, thanks for the technical knowledge you are bringing to the thread.

That being said, please be mindful of how you interact with others, some of your posts are coming off as unnecessarily confrontational and combative. Let's keep this all light hearted, everybody is just looking to learn and improve..

Anyways, keep the conversation going Smile

Egzoset
#24 Posted : 1/13/2020 4:20:19 PM

Vaporist of Borg

Salutations Endlessness,

I'm not the one who presisted in refocussing a thread around obstructive socialization. Links have already been provided for the convenience of a future audience and i can't but notice my own dedicated thread remained absolutely silent all along.

Not to mention there's zero echo relatively to the DynaVap's very own pitfalls as explained, so what more can i add if not that true dialog wasn't mutually desired to begin with, while leaving sufficient clues behind anyway.

Evaluation of how many Joules are required to vaporize a given load can be evaluated once the metal's nature + weight & temperature increase are known, just in case anyone actually cares to read between the lines...

Now please show me the [ IGNORE ] button and never forget my challenge still stands where it fits best!

Good day, have fun!! Cool

fathomlessness
#25 Posted : 1/14/2020 1:01:26 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Egzoset wrote:

Evaluation of how many Joules are required to vaporize a given load can be evaluated once the metal's nature + weight & temperature increase are known, just in case anyone actually cares to read between the lines...

I agree this would be good to know and I am sorry that I couldn't provide that as I only gave my intuitions on the subject. Nevertheless, energy conservation isn't everything to a vape, in fact I would think it falls lower than things like aesthetic desirability, ease of use, effectiveness etc for a lot of people (which again is for the most part subjective). Regardless, I admire your intensity of passion for this topic.

A Single Step
#26 Posted : 9/7/2022 1:50:36 AM
DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:
Question. Using the dynavap, can you administer a 50 mg dose in one inhalation?

This... is the milliondolar question Laughing

I would think it most probably is the case that dynavaps are more for sub-breakthrough hitters (which i think a lot of people use the vaporgenie for anyway) but pure convection heating would always win over in the end with larger doses. I envisage that DMT may leak down the condenser tube over time with larger hits and this may be problematic for people who transition from weed to DMT regularly. Nevertheless it is hard to know if this is actually true until people respond with information.

Any more feedback on the Dynavap?

What's the largest practicable one-hit dose?

Any new data on loss of material due to condensation when taking a big dose?

I am interested in a GVG alternative to avoid inhalation of jet lighter exhaust.

murklan
#27 Posted : 9/7/2022 7:35:45 AM

DMT-Nexus member

A Single Step wrote:
[I am interested in a GVG alternative to avoid inhalation of jet lighter exhaust.

I have a GVG (the Bat) and are only using it together with a ethanol candle, so no jet lighter exhaust. The ethanol needs to be pure, in my opinion. Have tried denatured alcohol and that makes it a bit harder on the lungs. At least I think so.

PREV12