We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
What's your favorite time smoke spice? Options

sbios
#1 Posted : 1/6/2020 6:42:36 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Typically I opt in late night toke for the trips, but recently I've been wondering if I'd switch more to day time experiences due to the energetic load afterwards.

What are your favorite time frame to journey or even day/date coincide with your beliefs or cycles?

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 1/6/2020 6:56:51 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Usually I smoke at night, but during the summer I really enjoyed being out in the sun. I would set up a blanket and pillows on the ground, a chair, a little table to place and keep track of stuff. Bring out a Bluetooth speaker and have a blast! The sun feels so good and nature can be so vivid and brilliant looking.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

DreadedShaman
#3 Posted : 1/6/2020 7:12:44 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Now

No sooner

No later

bismillah
#4 Posted : 1/6/2020 7:28:46 PM

My Personalized Tag

Dang, man, anytime is good as long as you've got everything figured out.

My most pleasurable and relaxing experience by far was outside on a late summer afternoon. My scariest, inside at night during the winter. But there are good things to be found at any time of the day or year. Looking at the stars and watching the sun rise are probably amazing, too.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 1/6/2020 8:14:46 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Around sunset

God bless you all 🌼
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Jega
#6 Posted : 1/6/2020 9:26:49 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Late evening on a Friday or Saturday.

Tony6Strings
#7 Posted : 1/6/2020 11:23:47 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In bed naked with my Love after love. I also enjoy a smoalk shortly after my methadone kicks in, physically this is the most comfortable I am all day.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

sbios
#8 Posted : 1/7/2020 3:57:52 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Nice, I'm surprised by so many different scenarios. Rolling eyes

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Usually I smoke at night, but during the summer I really enjoyed being out in the sun. I would set up a blanket and pillows on the ground, a chair, a little table to place and keep track of stuff. Bring out a Bluetooth speaker and have a blast! The sun feels so good and nature can be so vivid and brilliant looking.

Summer picnic afterwards sounds just perfect

Metta-Morpheus
#9 Posted : 1/7/2020 8:46:52 PM

ModeratorSenior Member

Yes, especially because I’m usually quite hungry after smoalking

Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

RhythmSpring
#10 Posted : 1/8/2020 12:00:44 AM

DMT-Nexus member

The late afternoon, just as the Sun is beginning to set.

Do it on a grassy hill, on a clear day.

The sun will speak to you.
From the unspoken
Grows the once broken

Tony6Strings
#11 Posted : 1/8/2020 1:25:32 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
Yes, especially because I’m usually quite hungry after smoalking

Dude!! Me too!!!
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#12 Posted : 1/8/2020 9:51:43 AM

ModeratorSenior Member

The M in DMT stands for Munchies 😉😂

sbios
#13 Posted : 1/8/2020 12:51:48 PM

DMT-Nexus member

RhythmSpring wrote:
The late afternoon, just as the Sun is beginning to set.

Do it on a grassy hill, on a clear day.

The sun will speak to you.

Yes! Sunrise and sunset are magical times!!! Big grin

fathomlessness
#14 Posted : 1/11/2020 1:52:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

bismillah wrote:
Looking at the stars

This. I remember combining n2o and dmt and they immediately became 3d, each star a portal.

fathomlessness
#15 Posted : 1/11/2020 1:56:02 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
shortly after my methadone kicks in

Interesting, I didn't think there were many hard drug users that also smoke DMT, because of they are two totally seperate fields of substance use with completely opposite ends of intention and outcome. Do you think the methadone makes the DMT addictive in any way?

Tony6Strings
#16 Posted : 1/11/2020 6:36:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

fathomlessness wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:

Interesting, I didn't think there were many hard drug users that also smoke DMT, because of they are two totally seperate fields of substance use with completely opposite ends of intention and outcome. Do you think the methadone makes the DMT addictive in any way?

I don't consider myself a hard drug user. I am an addict in recovery using medication assisted therapy under supervision of a clinic and doctor. No I don't feel the methadone has any effect on the spice, with the exception of I don't usually care to smoalk when feeling withdrawal. I am more comfortable physically when my dose is freshly on board.
olympus mon wrote:

fathomlessness
#17 Posted : 1/12/2020 12:41:37 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
fathomlessness wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:

I don't consider myself a hard drug user. I am an addict in recovery using medication assisted therapy under supervision of a clinic and doctor. No I don't feel the methadone has any effect on the spice, with the exception of I don't usually care to smoalk when feeling withdrawal. I am more comfortable physically when my dose is freshly on board.

That makes sense. Sorry for the confusion, my personal experiences have shown me that people on methadone most of the time either use it in combination or end up just going back and so my tired brain must have just linked the two together unwarrantingly. A side note: I have heard good things about iboga and buprenorphine/naloxone.

null24
#18 Posted : 1/12/2020 4:00:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

fathomlessness wrote:

That makes sense. Sorry for the confusion, my personal experiences have shown me that people on methadone most of the time either use it in combination or end up just going back and so my tired brain must have just linked the two together unwarrantingly. A side note: I have heard good things about iboga and buprenorphine/naloxone.

Then your experience does not include having interactions with people who are not misusing methaadone and abusing drugs. Medication assisted treatment (MAT) has consistently been proven to be the most effective treatment for long term opiate users, and methadone itself is one of the most researched medicines on e planet in current use, is used all around the world, and would not be if it were not effective. It saves lives, it helped save mine.

The people you have seen are the loudest, and most visible. And while they may be ugly, they are alive, which may be off arguable value to some, but which in my opinion is an overall good thing. The vast majority of people in MMAT have gone back to being society members, and you'll never know that they are "on methaadone".

I gotta say though, comments like "as soon as my methaadone kicks in" do help the stigma to persevere.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

null24
#19 Posted : 1/12/2020 4:03:09 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

To answer OP though- rarely, when synchronnicities pile up and become impossible to ignore, and a quiet voice inside impels me to, in coincidence with the availability in space and time of a good setting.
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

sbios
#20 Posted : 1/12/2020 4:26:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

null24 wrote:
To answer OP though- rarely, when synchronnicities pile up and become impossible to ignore, and a quiet voice inside impels me to, in coincidence with the availability in space and time of a good setting.

Yeah I hear you... when that quiet voice nudges and when the time is right... for example around the full moon window, opportune for a blast off riding that moonlight wave. There is the stillness in the late night/early morning that draws me to.