We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Still no member upgrade after almost two years Options

iamthatiam
#1 Posted : 1/12/2020 12:08:14 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I have been a member for almost two years, have completed the questionnaire, but I am still a new member. Is this normal or am I missing something?

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Metta-Morpheus
#2 Posted : 1/12/2020 12:26:19 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

I would guess it’s because you haven’t posted in almost 2 years, and it takes promotion votes on your posts to move up. So if you’re not posting, people can’t vote you up.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

coAsTal
#3 Posted : 1/12/2020 12:35:21 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, you actually need to contribute to the conversation-- just showing up and lurking doesn't warrant inclusion.

Achilles
#4 Posted : 1/12/2020 12:49:40 PM

I is the obstacle.

Metta-Morpheus wrote:
I would guess it’s because you haven’t posted in almost 2 years, and it takes promotion votes on your posts to move up. So if you’re not posting, people can’t vote you up.

Agreed^ ... your questionnaire looked like you had put in some effort, but a member like myself for example is also gonna look at how many post you’ve made, as well as what you said in your post (if your being helpful, providing good info, following the attitude page, or just posting short responses so your post # grows..). I understand some people aren’t as chatty as others but you gotta try to be a little proactive or nobodies gonna know who you are and you won’t get the votes to get your sapling removed. Experience reports and extraction reports are also great ways to get some conversations going and chat is a great way to really get to know us all... hopefully this helps point you in the direction your looking for. Good luck 👍😉
This guys ego ^

Metta-Morpheus
#5 Posted : 1/12/2020 3:03:40 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

And collaborative research projects is a weird place to put this questionBig grin
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Jega
#6 Posted : 1/12/2020 3:16:59 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Hang in there man, you just need to post a bit more.

Looking at your (minimal) post history, you've got a couple of great detailed and informative posts. You're definitely doing the right thing, just 'keep your face in' a little more. Thumbs up

iamthatiam
#7 Posted : 1/20/2020 4:00:12 AM
DMT-Nexus member

I figured that not posting so much had something to do with it. Anyway, I have been promoted to a full member now, so thanks Very happy

coAsTal
#8 Posted : 1/20/2020 4:57:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

So hopefully you'll do something constructive with membership since you asked for it Pleased