We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Hello Fellow Travellers - Love & Light Options

Deja
#1 Posted : 1/10/2012 2:45:51 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello fellow travelers

I was born in Switzerland but currently live in Vancouver, British Columbia and I’m 30 years of age.
Recent life situations have led me to an encounter with DMT, which I’m truly grateful for and the reason for my introduction essay.

Back in spring 2011, after an in depth discussion about psilocybin mushrooms as well as entheogenic plants I came into possession of some “Spice” through a friend of mine. Personally I did not know much about DMT at that time, so I started to do a lot of research about N,N-Dimethyltryptamine, which has also brought me to the DMT-NEXUS Network.

Besides Rick Strassman with his book “DMT: The Spirit Molecule”, Terrence McKenna and his brother Dennis taught me a lot and have been the main source of my research/resource before my personal encounters with the molecule. They are both great inspirations and have calmed my nerves many times, when i struggled with flight anxiety. It was also them that prepared me and a friend of mine for our first flight into hyperspace. But there is nothing that could have truly prepared me for the first encounter with the “spirit molecule”. Sure, Im grateful i did all the research and that i had a somewhat stable spiritual foundation, at least this helped me dealing with the many at times overwhelming encounters. But then, no research in the world, about any experience, can substitute for the ones we have ourselves.The DMT experience is something i never could have had imagined, not even close. Nothing is comparable to the first time the molecule rushes over you.

The complex geometric patterns, colors beyond our spectrum of what we call colors. Hypercubes and gateways into multi dimensional worlds inhabited by what we would call angels, spiritual entities and aliens. Realities that exceed our understanding of perception. Consciousness melting into the vast knowledge of the universe as the ego dissolves into nothing.

I hope i don’t offend any readers but the first thing, the first natural emotion after entering my body again was to cry and to thank god. I cried, for almost an hour with a feeling of relief, a feeling of finally being at home again with a peace in my heart like i have not felt it for such a long time.

Needles to say this sparked my interests in psychedelics as well as entheogenic plants. This new found knowledge brought back my buried spiritual beliefs, or kicked it back in high gear, to say the best.

I have had experiences with psychedelic substances in my teenage years, but more on a recreational level. Expansion of consciousness was not pursued in a way as it is today by myself and my peers.
It definitely had an impact on my already thinking personality but i acknowledge that those experiences where a distraction of myself rather than a deep honest search.

I was raised with a spiritual awareness and had two near death experiences when i was a young child. Controlling my dreams and being lucid has been an every night occurrence. I felt other peoples auras and sometimes saw spirits. All this gave me a firm belief in the invisible world and other worldly dimensions, which i sadly had put away, when i got into my teenage years.Chasing after many false dreams and wishes, all mostly of material nature, got me in quite some trouble. From addiction issues with almost any hard substance to treatment as well as legal issues and anger problems, my life was quiet a journey in my teenage years.

This journey has lead me to Canada Vancouver where I currently work in the Youth Care field, with Street Entrenched Youth and a Musician. I live a spiritual life and thanks to DMT i also learned to forgive myself for many false beliefs that i have built up over the many years lived with fear, hate and anger.

I attended a ground breaking 3 day conference at UBC (University Of British Columbia), last year after my first encounters with DMT. “The Spirit Medicine Plant Conference 2011” which has inspired me abundantly to learn more about the connection between Plants, Substance, Consciousness and Spirituality.
Set and setting are indeed the most important aspect of the whole psychedelic experience and can lead to profound insights.

Last autumn, my fellow travelers and I found a monster patch of Psilocybin Cyanescens. We asked the spirits to guide and to allow us to find them and after six weeks of walking the dogs and searching the woods we found them.
Picked with love and respect, then dried we ingested them one evening and had the most profound Psilocybin experience to date.

But this is another story, that fits more into the trip report section.

Well, this is me, or at least a little introduction. I look forward to be a part of this forum and wish everyone a wonderful 2012 and amazing healing.

Love and Light

Deja

Red Cosmic Skywalker

Red Eastern Castle of Turning

Earth family- Signal Clan- Truth

I endure in order to explore
Transcending wakefullness
I seal the output of space
With the cosmic tone of presence
I am guided by the power of navigation

Kin 13
Harmonic 4: Electric Output express intelligence of service

With love and light

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

dreamer042
#2 Posted : 1/10/2012 2:57:27 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Welcome to the nexus Deja, haapi to have ya here Smile
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Ice House
#3 Posted : 1/10/2012 3:00:14 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Moderator | Skills: Sustainable growing

Wonderful Post Deja and Welcome!

What a great read. I can relate to the emotional fullness you refer to after your first journey into hyperspace. I have cried before after coming back.

I am also a fan of Ps Cyanescens. I pick allot of them every year. I find that if you search them out with pureness of intent they reveal themselves to you.

Thanks for posting and I hope to continue to see more from you.

IH
Ice House is an alter ego. The threads, postings, replys, statements, stories, and private messages made by Ice House are 100% unadulterated Bull Shit. Every aspect of the Username Ice House is pure fiction. Any likeness to SWIM or any real person is purely coincidental. The creator of Ice House does not condone or participate in any illicit activity what so ever. The makebelieve character known as Ice House is owned and operated by SWIM and should not be used without SWIM's expressed written consent.

soulthatcreates
#4 Posted : 1/10/2012 10:17:20 AM

simply beautiful

Welcome Deja! Nice to meet you!
This, what I'm experiencing now, is a whole new level of my being.

Deja
#5 Posted : 1/10/2020 11:05:34 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thank you all for the warm welcome Smile .

I started my account almost 8 years ago but somehow life's circumstances kept me away from posting.
I first started to extract the molecule in 2011 and for the next two years journeyed around 50+ times, excluding all the journeys on LSD and the wonderful Cyanescens.

At that time i was on a huge spiritual search, with the intend to discover who i was and why i came to this earth and believe that the spice and other medicines played a major role in guiding me in the right direction.

In 2013 i was introduced to a Peruvian medicine person as well as some Cree first nations elder and started to learn from both traditions. All my focus and energy went into my study and practice and the journeying slowed down dramatically. In the last 8 years i maybe used mushrooms once or twice a year and because i ran out of spice i maybe took the molecule four times all together.

I also started a family and currently have 2 young children, with a third one the way. This was also a drastic shift in my life and changed on how easily i could take time for myself and when and how i used those sacred medicines.

Having my own children also brought up some fears about life that i was unaware of when i was single and this has been reflected in my most recent travels to hyperspace.

Anyhow, a few months ago i heard the call again loud and clear and started a couple of extractions. The result, beautiful white crystals and i got excited.
This lead me to a couple journeys and the last one, a hyperslap (I think) which i will never forget.

And here I am. I remembered the nexus and all the lovely people, the advice, community and assistance, the sharing of knowledge and all that comes with it.

I am intending to share my hyperslap soon in hope to find some closure from what i perceive the most potentially traumatizing experience of my life. And to get back on the horse so to speak.

I am before you with deep admiration for you all and i am grateful.

Thank you
With love and light

SynKyd
#6 Posted : 1/10/2020 11:34:05 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcome back, safe travels!Love

Amazing you remember your password, I am truly impressed.
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.