We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Ayahuasca then Mushrooms - Experienced? Options

OneIsEros
#1 Posted : 1/8/2020 8:27:38 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Has anyone taken ayahuasca, and then as it wore off, maybe around the 4th or 5th hour of the trip, taken mushrooms?

Ayahuasca does not produce a tolerance to redosing psychedelics, so I know I’m good there, but I know the remaining harmala in my body will probably make the mushrooms stronger.

Has anyone tried it? Were the mushrooms significantly stronger in effect? Or was it around the same? If they were stronger, how much stronger in your estimate? Doubled? Tripled? Less/more?

If you haven’t tried it yourself don’t bother commenting! This is a very practical thing and in my experience with harmalas I’ve concluded you don’t know how something new will go until you have done it!

If I have an opportunity to try it out before someone answers I’ll let y’all know how it goes myself Pleased If I have to guinea-pig myself without others’ input I’ll be starting with a gram of cubensis around the 4th or 5th hour of my ayahuasca trip.

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

FranLover
#2 Posted : 1/8/2020 10:04:24 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Not doubled, nor trippled, but rather potentiated/aided. If one adds mugwort/lemon balm, any number of other herbs, they'll have their distinct effect too, as you know ^_^ One has spent beautiful and memorable nights of radiant and brillant insight with Caapi and shrooms (30g-100g Caapi, 2-4g shrooms.) One remembers them particularly calmer and more peaceful than many solo shroom trips. And in this fashion one managed to breakthrough and spend time with that divine and dazzling Wondrous Light who constantly illuminates space with her beautiful light, glowing, unique, and sparkling; that fabulous spirit which imparts tremendous blessings and has a constant radiance about her; the spirit of Wondrous Forms and Supreme Eyes, universally supreme and of awesome brilliance, with the scent of flowers and the flavor of fruits. She graces all creatures with kindness. Extremely kind and compassionate, she helps, protects, and guards all sentient beings.

As always, be careful and attentive for your own blessed safety. I am wishing you safe travels, my friend. Be in peace🌼
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

OneIsEros
#3 Posted : 1/8/2020 12:49:46 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Yeah, I know the combo works Smile Just wondering how the harmalas will work if I consume the mushrooms 4 or 5 hours after the harmalas.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 1/8/2020 1:49:24 PM

I feel Aya stays in the system for about or longer than 4-5hs. It goes beyond materialistic brain chemistry many times, depending on how aware and mindful you are at the time. I feel you'd still have it and be aided by it, but just drink an extra cup of 30g caapi if you are not sure. How are you gonna plan this out so that you dont tire? Sounds like a 10hr rollercoaster.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

OneIsEros
#5 Posted : 1/8/2020 3:15:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
I feel

In my experience with harmalas I’ve concluded you won’t know how something new will go until you have done it. We don’t understand how they work very well. So I was just asking if anybody had actually done it. I suspect your timeframe is about right, but I just wanted to hear from someone who’d tried it.

And yeah, ten hours sounds about right. Meditation on ayahuasca for 4 hours in the morning, and the rest of the day at a yoga studio on the mushrooms Smile

DreadedShaman
#6 Posted : 1/8/2020 4:08:14 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not sure about taking them 4-5 hours after harmalas, but 250mg or rue alks + shrooms produces a notably stronger and roughly doubled in length trip, adding spice ontop of that is very nice,

My fave combo si far has been harmala + shrooms taken together, 30mg spice taken ~30minutes later.

Vape some spice later on if necessary lol

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 1/11/2020 1:57:43 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I my experience, harmala's can alter the mushroom experience in a very subtle way. I find they deepen the emotional impact of the mushrooms.

ShamensStamen
#8 Posted : 1/11/2020 3:20:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

dragonrider wrote:
I my experience, harmala's can alter the mushroom experience in a very subtle way. I find they deepen the emotional impact of the mushrooms.

I find the Harmalas to alter the mushroom experience in a very dramatic way, it just depends on the dosage of the Harmalas and the timing between the mushrooms and the Harmalas. I usually for for 2.5 grams to 4.5 grams of Rue or 180 to 200mgs of Rue/Harmala extract, then 30 minutes to an hour later my dose of mushrooms or 4-ACO-DMT, very similar experience to oral Aya/DMT for me, sometimes it'll be more Aya-like, sometimes it can be more DMT-like, sometimes it can be more mushroom-like or even more mushroomy than mushrooms, sometimes it can even be more smoked DMT-like, just depends on the dosages and timing.

Eaglepath
#9 Posted : 2/18/2020 9:14:46 PM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

I once took 3g rue and 2g Mezatapec.. It was the worst experience in my life! Terence Mckenna described it exactly on point. Something is wrong.. what is wrong? nothing is wrong... Something is wrong.. but what is wrong? nothing is wrong... and so on.. for 3 hours.. then it cooled down haha
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath

FranLover
#10 Posted : 2/19/2020 4:53:35 AM

Eaglepath wrote:
I once took 3g rue and 2g Mezatapec.. It was the worst experience in my life! Terence Mckenna described it exactly on point. Something is wrong.. what is wrong? nothing is wrong... Something is wrong.. but what is wrong? nothing is wrong... and so on.. for 3 hours.. then it cooled down haha

I know that feel Laughing happened to me on shrooms and 300mg HCL syrian rue harmalas. But it has never happened to me with shrooms and drinking Caapi tea, and I've done this so many times, I do it without ever flapping an eye as long as its below 2g cubensis. But many times I've drank Caapi while on 4gs of cubensis, and this is a beautiful thing, very beautiful.

Caapi is such a protective plant, I dont see how one could have a bad trip with it. Shrooms can be pretty gnarly, sometimes they are very poweful, so maybe best to drink caapi tea while already on a comfortable shroom trip? The effects are immediate really. God bless you and god bless Mckenna whereever he is, what a great mindLove

Eaglepath
#11 Posted : 2/19/2020 10:04:54 AM

I rather root my values in my own hallucinations than in society´s neurotic illusions..

Yes that combo works probably great.. Regarding True Hallucinations it seems that this particular combo changed everything for Terence Mckenna.. and Dennis as well haha...

I have worked so much with Ayahuasca and Chaliponga so It feels wrong for me to mix it up nowadays.. The different energy between mushrooms and Caapi doesnt work for me.. But this is highly personal and Im happy that you and others have a great experience with these two..

The mushrooms nowadays I use in smaller dosages for long nature walks.. its amazing!:=))

God bless you too and safe travelsLove
"Too cute to live, too cozy to die" - Eaglepath