We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
«PREV45678NEXT»
Post Funny Videos!! Options

thymamai
#101 Posted : 6/28/2018 4:58:42 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I found this perversely funny.. Only because I've been there though.

https://www.facebook.com.../videos/210741229737835/

Also

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Loveall
#102 Posted : 10/23/2018 6:29:47 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

FranLover
#103 Posted : 3/30/2019 3:27:19 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

^ I could spend the entire day posting funny South Park videos xD But I wanted to share these funny bad trip videos.

Terrible situation on who knows how many grams of shroooms...but some hillarious lines from the poor victim, and I mean HILLARIOUS. Its a total uproar!!

Mom walks in on a couple guys doing Salvia. I find the whole thing hillarious.

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Nydex
#104 Posted : 4/19/2019 9:24:23 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Trump playing his accordion Big grin Big grin Big grin

TRUST

LET GO

BE OPEN

FranLover
#105 Posted : 8/4/2019 2:01:28 AM

Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

FranLover
#106 Posted : 8/4/2019 2:02:55 AM

TGO wrote:

whata wrong with these people!?? xD thats was so hilarious

Cactus Man
#107 Posted : 12/19/2019 4:15:19 PM
DMT-Nexus member

FranLover
#108 Posted : 1/8/2020 10:23:56 AM

Cactus Man
#109 Posted : 1/8/2020 1:04:10 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Grew up on this

Cherish the moments

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=LtkGxGYChP4

Big grin

downwardsfromzero
#110 Posted : 1/9/2020 11:44:25 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Sensible advice.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

FranLover
#111 Posted : 1/17/2020 9:27:22 PM

mapp
#112 Posted : 1/20/2020 3:23:04 PM
DMT-Nexus member

The Very Best of Jiminy Glick Laughing :

Sunnyside
#113 Posted : 1/21/2020 4:26:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for posting this, I've always enjoyed Martin Short / Jiminy Click.
If you stick with it until the end, Short explains "... I've always been fascinated by morons with power...".

mapp wrote:
The Very Best of Jiminy Glick Laughing :

" Enjoy every sandwich." - Warren Zevon
"No, they never did turn me into a toad." - Pete (O Brother, Where Art Thou?)
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Metta-Morpheus
#114 Posted : 5/20/2020 7:22:30 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

https://m.youtube.com/wa...utu.be&v=eT5IGtWmQ-M

This guy is great.
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Duncan Disorderly
#115 Posted : 5/20/2020 7:34:09 PM

DO NOT READ THIS!

Two of my favourites from YouTube.

“Give a man a fire and he's warm for a day, but set fire to him and he's warm for the rest of his life.” -R.I.P. Terry Pratchett

GARGA BLARG BLARG!

Dharma Mantra Tantra

King Tryptamine
#116 Posted : 5/23/2020 1:08:26 PM
DMT-Nexus member

downwardsfromzero
#117 Posted : 5/23/2020 11:17:13 PM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Just embedding the above, so I can watch it embedded:

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

TGO
#118 Posted : 7/16/2020 2:03:30 AM

Music is alive and in your soul. It can move you. It can carry you. It can make you cry! Make you laugh. Most importantly, it makes you feel! What is more important than that?

Welcoming committee

What on Earth did I just watch... Surprised Pleased

New to The Nexus? Check These Out:

One Fish Two Fish Red Fish Blue Fish

Sunnyside
#119 Posted : 7/16/2020 2:01:57 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Whoa. I can't answer your question, but it was a fun ride.
"Are you a time traveller?" "No, I think I'm more of a time prisoner." - Nadia Vulvokov (Russian Doll)

Sunnyside
#120 Posted : 8/18/2020 3:27:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Sharks, man...

«PREV45678NEXT»