We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Theroy: chrysanthemum dmt is the E8 lattice Options

Dan1779
#1 Posted : 1/2/2020 11:10:07 PM
DMT-Nexus member

I apologise if this has been talked about but I couldn't find it and its just something i've been thinking about since my first dmt trip.

In quantum physics there's a theory which suggests the universe is made of information, divided into a tessellation of tetrahedrons that are a plank length of time/space across on each side. This theory discusses how this reality may be a projection of a higher dimensional crystaline pattern, projection a "shadow" which is what we interpret as 3D reality. It describes a E8 lattice as the 'matrix' of the substructure of reality.

You can learn all about this theory here. https://www.youtube.com/...=w0ztlIAYTCU&t=1200s

Interestingly enough, the E8 lattice looks like this.

And now we all no about the chrysanthemum we pass through when smoking dmt which is artistically represented as.

Is it possible we are literally passing through the substructure of reality?
I am so curious now yet also terrified to do it again.
This is too interesting.

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

bismillah
#2 Posted : 1/2/2020 11:17:30 PM

My Personalized Tag

There's definitely something there, huh? I've thought about this before, too. Actually, Vsauce on Youtube once did an episode of Mind Field where he brought on a man who, after sustaining a head injury, claims to be able to see the world superimposed onto this sort of geometry (and unable to see it any other way). Funnily enough, after the incident, he became a physicist and is working on this very idea.

I think the episode was called "divergent minds".

Fascinating stuff.
I don't want comfort. I want God, I want poetry, I want real danger, I want freedom, I want goodness. I want a clever signature.

Dan1779
#3 Posted : 1/2/2020 11:25:09 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Thanks for the suggestion I'll give it a watch asap! This is all too real. It's so fascinating.

SynKyd
#4 Posted : 1/3/2020 1:03:00 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Nassim Haramin has some very similar theories and is progressing his ideas constantly, his talks are fascinating and very easy to follow!
At the center of this existence, it is everything and nothing, all of us and each of us and none of us. My light is now lit, and it cannot be extinguished.

FranLover
#5 Posted : 1/3/2020 9:47:32 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

The infinite posibilities of vision, chrysanthemum and beyond, all have to do with passing through the substructure of reality. The implications are of massive proportion. Its shocking.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Lampeyelittle
#6 Posted : 1/4/2020 4:19:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Very interesting theory, and thanks for the link! Another interesting mathematical phenomenon are fractals, especially the Mandelbrot set.

Here's the trailer to a fantastic documentary explaining the basics of the mathematics and some of the history. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3jtCcBR7rv0

(In case you couldn't tell, I really like fractals Very happy).
"And if I claim to be a wise man, it surely means that I don't know" - Kansas

xss27
#7 Posted : 1/4/2020 5:02:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I think geometry probably has some connections or origins with the ontology of the universe. It still seems as unresolved as the big bang theory in that it may explain the how but not the why.. or who - geometry doesn't resolve the awareness conundrum.

Dan1779
#8 Posted : 1/4/2020 10:21:28 PM
DMT-Nexus member

xss27 wrote:
I think geometry probably has some connections or origins with the ontology of the universe. It still seems as unresolved as the big bang theory in that it may explain the how but not the why.. or who - geometry doesn't resolve the awareness conundrum.

I personally subscribe to the idea that the fundamental building blocks of space-time may themselves be conscious system. Capable of the simple decision making to be in one of a few states. As these conscious 'bits' self organise into larger and larger systems, the world around us emerges.

Though i admit this perspective offers more questions than it provides answers, in the mean time I'm just enjoying asking them.

downwardsfromzero
#9 Posted : 1/7/2020 12:44:53 AM

Boundary condition

ModeratorChemical expert

Dan1779 wrote:
I apologise if this has been talked about but I couldn't find it and its just something i've been thinking about since my first dmt trip.

In quantum physics there's a theory which suggests the universe is made of information, divided into a tessellation of tetrahedrons that are a plank length of time/space across on each side. This theory discusses how this reality may be a projection of a higher dimensional crystaline pattern, projection a "shadow" which is what we interpret as 3D reality. It describes a E8 lattice as the 'matrix' of the substructure of reality.

You can learn all about this theory here. https://www.youtube.com/...=w0ztlIAYTCU&t=1200s

Interestingly enough, the E8 lattice looks like this.

And now we all no about the chrysanthemum we pass through when smoking dmt which is artistically represented as.

Is it possible we are literally passing through the substructure of reality?
I am so curious now yet also terrified to do it again.
This is too interesting.

It's possible the artist in the latter picture may have chosen the E8 lattice as a starting point for the picture, although the picture has 40 repeats around the circle whereas the E8 has 32 - that's not to detract from your hypothesis, however.

On a related note, during a particularly significant HBWR experience all of reality was constructed out of Fibonacci-scaling interlaced pentagrams for several hours. The mind certainly attunes to various types of pattern recognition.

“There is a way of manipulating matter and energy so as to produce what modern scientists call 'a field of force'. The field acts on the observer and puts him in a privileged position vis-à-vis the universe. From this position he has access to the realities which are ordinarily hidden from us by time and space, matter and energy. This is what we call the Great Work."
― Jacques Bergier, quoting Fulcanelli

FranLover
#10 Posted : 1/7/2020 4:01:23 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Dan1779 wrote:
xss27 wrote:

I personally subscribe to the idea that the fundamental building blocks of space-time may themselves be conscious system. Capable of the simple decision making to be in one of a few states. As these conscious 'bits' self organise into larger and larger systems, the world around us emerges.

Though i admit this perspective offers more questions than it provides answers, in the mean time I'm just enjoying asking them.

Of course, this is obviously the case. This is well known. The whole universe falls under the rays of the light of infinite compassion, meaning: continual awareness, both in the maniest and the unmanifest. Consciousness in itself, not in any one person, but extending itself to all corners, and all existence takes place here. Its in the records and it can be seen written down by the wise of all times and places. Its a very ancient knowledge and a very beautiful knowledge and a great universal technology of peace and love. We're glad to be born in a time when we have it and thus can live acordingly.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

xss27
#11 Posted : 1/7/2020 1:06:41 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Dan1779 wrote:
xss27 wrote:

The problem is though, this E8 lattice - or any other theory we have - is great.. on paper. But it doesn't do anything to relate or resolve the system itself;

In this E8 example, yes there may be a pattern.. but what is then projecting through it, what is this projection being projected upon, where is this crystalline pattern situated on which to be projected upon, and finally who or what is observing it?

Maybe I haven't articulated that point well, but it seems like all our ontological theories inevitably set up some sort of boundary condition as a precondition of their elucidation, which then creates an unresolved conundrum. In our prevailing paradigm, the Big Bang Theory, we have a beginning point that expands, an apparent 'edge' of the universe that is undefinable, and a convoluted theory that seeks to resolve it through 'space-time'.

These approaches betray our human intellect in my opinion. We simply can't envision a dynamic, spontaneous, infinite system. Another example, the Mandelbrot fractal, again it requires a boundary condition as a precondition of its graphical rendering but which also then makes it an approximation of that which it seeks to elucidate.

From our psychedelic experiences and observations of nature, these patterns seems to emerge out of for lack of a better description. I think any ontological theory should place emergence at the centre, but none of them do to my knowledge.. things seems to be pre-defined or constructed in advance.