We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
PREV12
Craziest breakthrough yet Options

Jees
#21 Posted : 1/6/2020 5:04:56 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Not literally but sometimes I suspect we live in a realm surrounded by an electrical fence of sorts and when one of us takes a leap, we end up in that fence 'electrified'. It keeps us cattle quiet for a while Laughing

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

Tony6Strings
#22 Posted : 1/7/2020 1:00:18 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Jees wrote:
Not literally but sometimes I suspect we live in a realm surrounded by an electrical fence of sorts and when one of us takes a leap, we end up in that fence 'electrified'. It keeps us cattle quiet for a while Laughing

This experience in particular gave me the sense that whatever/whoever is on the other side of the pipe is not playing around. This substance and the places it takes us, require reverence and respect.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

FranLover
#23 Posted : 1/7/2020 3:12:05 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Jees wrote:

What is the essence of electromagnetism?

God bless you Jees🌼
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Jees
#24 Posted : 1/7/2020 5:08:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

T6S I bow for your exploration and good return, please come back with insights when it feels appropriate.
My personal deep-dive derived insights seemed to have shifted and evolving over time though.

Thank you for the flower Franlover, I take it to hearth.
Love

abrelosojos
#25 Posted : 1/7/2020 5:18:53 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Hadn´t smoked in a few weeks. Having family over and Holidays keep me on a different mindset.

Yesterday finally a friend showed me the results of his first MHRB extraction. I did contribute with the MHRB, and he wanted me to try it and explain to him how to smoke it. He has smoked changa and 5 meo. So he just wanted to know technique.

i gifted him a Yocan Evolve, as it´s easy to find in México and we were ready for blastoff. After a month without trying it. i forget how time & reality shattering wile vivid and warmth the experience can be.

Confused after 3 hits, holding the smoke, getting confused with a sudden bending of time. I finally let go, and lay down. mini fairies playing with me, making reality click & pop with every breath with a dance of the tree and the clouds that i was under, and suddenly im in a library Next breath agaian i´m there under the tree. Relieving me of stress with every pop. And suddendly i was back as fast i could think of the experience having to say goodbye quickly to the entities that accompanied me.

Experiences like that make me want to go back, quickly.

Tony6Strings
#26 Posted : 1/8/2020 3:30:46 AM

DMT-Nexus member

@jees thank you, I will continue to smoalk moar and hopefully experience some things worth sharing with our wonderful community.
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Tony6Strings
#27 Posted : 11/13/2020 5:20:59 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Was looking through an artists webpage just now and saw a piece which made me think of this experience...
Tony6Strings attached the following image(s):
HYPRSPVCHYPNOTIST_Web.png (7,485kb) downloaded 89 time(s).
olympus mon wrote:

Abaris
#28 Posted : 12/25/2020 9:14:17 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I’m curious what your next experience will be after falling apart. Many dismemberment experiences are followed by a rebuild or re-integration into a new whole.

Tony6Strings
#29 Posted : 12/26/2020 12:01:12 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Abaris wrote:
I’m curious what your next experience will be after falling apart. Many dismemberment experiences are followed by a rebuild or re-integration into a new whole.

I've had many vaped dmt experiences since. This one will always have a special place in my memory. Also this trip specifically is one of the reasons I have a healthy respect for smoking breakthrough doses and don't ever take the event lightly. I may very well have a light hearted experience, but there's always the possibility of being broken into the craziest pieces...

I would very much like to feel as if I was being helped by my process with dmt to rebuild into a new improved version of myself. I've had some experiences which have made me feel this way.
olympus mon wrote:

PREV12