We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Blending of Meaning Options

GoneWiththeWind
#1 Posted : 1/5/2020 6:12:35 PM

DMT-Nexus member

The essence of my DMT trips seems to be a blending of meaning. Opposites meet, converge, and out of the chaos comes a new type of experience. The events, emotions, and visions that unfold all take place "in between" logical description. Entities are simultaneously reassuring and discouraging, wholesome and perverse, comical and stone cold serious. As soon as I latch onto something, the carpet is pulled out from underneath me and the opposite becomes true. It feels like a trickery, the most important of messages is being delivered with the utmost care and intention but it is completely arbitrary. There is a futility about it. Any number of meanings and lessons can be pulled from it because it is the essence of non-meaning.

Sometimes, my internal narrative loses its integrity; it gives up trying to form a coherent dialogue about the experience and instead resorts to making sound effects for the visions I'm seeing. It feels like a raging wave of pure creativity, a huge cosmic middle finger aimed at logic and stability. The ultimate defiance against our nature.

Time for another long break Big grin

Live plants. Sustainable, ethically sourced, native American owned.

VibeSurfer
#2 Posted : 1/5/2020 6:45:45 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Awesome awesome awesome. I agree. DMT is just so..... so DMT.
"It was altruism, not violence or force, which associated our higher cortex. Our intent is to awaken that memory." - Indigo

FranLover
#3 Posted : 1/6/2020 4:44:21 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Very good, my friend. This is why we call it the Field of Absolute Abstraction. The essence of the doings of the world is inconceivable.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

#4 Posted : 1/6/2020 2:52:05 PM
DMT-Nexus member

ModeratorSenior Member

Thumbs up

Jees
#5 Posted : 1/6/2020 4:42:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

GoneWithTheWind those are nice wordings akin the 'cosmic joke' there, to me that is often the end point what can be derived from it. Taking that lesson back has helped me a thousand tons in ahum 'real' life, taking the edge from it by embracing contradictions. Becoming less stringent of the older pov's, more flexible, more smiling very hard and deep. More soul breathing.
Love