We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Mr. Robot Options

Tony6Strings
#1 Posted : 12/25/2019 8:36:31 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I love this show!! My Love and I have been binge watching on Popcorn Time, we are in the middle of season 2.

Watch it! It's great!
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Tony6Strings
#2 Posted : 1/4/2020 5:56:49 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I HATED the final episode!!! Loved the show very much, couldn't stand how they ended it!!!
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

FranLover
#3 Posted : 1/4/2020 9:53:40 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Tony6Strings wrote:
I HATED the final episode!!! Loved the show very much, couldn't stand how they ended it!!!

Oh, the ending was that bad?
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#4 Posted : 1/4/2020 7:11:28 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:

Oh, the ending was that bad?

Other people may feel differently. Personally I really disliked it.
olympus mon wrote:

alkan0id
#5 Posted : 1/4/2020 11:19:13 PM

hitchin' a ride

The ending was beyond terrible. They didn't even bother tie up the loose end of what Elliot had gone to do. The entire series was all about Elliot and the contents of his head, and in the final episode he was barely a minor character. Wtf?

Oh well, all in all it was a good series and I'm glad I watched it. There were a couple of exceptional episodes in season 4, so not all bad. Also I believe a senior member of the production staff died after season 3 came out, so that would have been quite a hurdle to overcome.

Seems a lot of good series over the years have completely collapsed at the ending.
Uh uh. I know what you're thinking. "Did he load 40 milligrams or only 30?" Well to tell you the truth in all this excitement I kinda lost track myself. But being this is DMT, the most powerful hallucinogen in the world and would blow your head clean off, you've gotta ask yourself one question: "Do I feel lucky?" Well, do ya, punk?

Metta-Morpheus
#6 Posted : 1/5/2020 4:20:42 PM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

alkan0id wrote:

Seems a lot of good series over the years have completely collapsed at the ending.

Anyone remember Lost?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

FranLover
#7 Posted : 1/5/2020 5:15:06 PM

Haha yeah my friend Alk that does sound like a really bad ending to a series.

I remember Lost...unfortunatley. It was obvious though by like season 4 that they wouldnt know how to tie the end.

The ending of breaking bad tho! thats how you end a series Smile
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#8 Posted : 1/5/2020 9:04:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Fran did you watch El Camino?!
olympus mon wrote:

FranLover
#9 Posted : 1/6/2020 4:54:56 AM

I thought it was good. I enjoyed it for its great moments of suspense. I think the plot was Ok, we sort of wanted to know what would happen to Jesse. I'm glad he's Ok
hopefully he discovers the joys of meditation. That being said, the character Todd was too chubby. What, he couldnt work our for the role? Neutral like, it just takes you right out of the movie. And the scene with Heissenberg and Jesse in the coffee shop is totally pointless.

I'll give it a 8/10, an 8 and not a 6 or 7 only because its Breaking Bad, argueably the best series ever made; a work of art.