We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
Joining the journey Options

OliverJ
#1 Posted : 1/5/2020 7:47:33 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hello friends,

I've known about DMT and have had an interest (or calling?) to do it since my early teens. I spent a large amount of time reading about experiences, researching ayahuasca and other psychedelics, which is how I stumbled on the DMT Nexus so long ago.

A friend of mine who I had been out of contact with for some time came back into my life last year and it transpired that he had taken ayahuasca at a retreat not long before we started hanging out again. He had been a die hard (and stubborn) atheist all of his life, but was now a spiritual person - an incredible transformation to see. Other than that he seemed more mindful and calculated, my curiosity had been peaked.

As if by fate, he would be doing Ayahuasca again later in the year and I was invited to come along.

It was a 4 day retreat in Spain, a beautiful location just by the sea.

I had some serious bouts of anxiety in the run up to doing Ayahuasca, however the experience was the most perfect and beautiful thing to happen to me in my conscious adult life. Taking Ayahuasca, DMT, has changed me in a number of ways (which will be written about elsewhere in the forum at another time), however the reason i'm writing this essay of an introduction and have joined the DMT Nexus is because..

It is hard to explain, but I feel very much as if DMT has an incredible amount of teaching to do. There is so much to learn, explore and integrate. Not only this, perhaps this may be coming from my own obsessive nature, but I feel as if I have been given a quest, or task, to explore DMT further and find the truth.

Part of your own truth can be found in the experiences of others and there are many experienced psychonauts to be found in the Nexus. I plan on going far deeper into the DMT universe - sharing my experiences with other members and reading about their own experiences will help in mutual integration, learning and understanding.

Explore our global analysis service for precise testing of your extracts and other substances.

rOm
#2 Posted : 1/5/2020 8:22:22 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Hi,and welcome !

finding the truth with DMT is a bit of a tricky one, as of yet,there is no truth but different point of view that may help you grow if integration is well conducted.
but DMT experiences, like any otherlife experience are all subjective and subject to interpretation.
If you take yourprojectiontoo literally, thats how somany poeple drink aya or smoke once and believe they are some powerful shamanor the most powerful shaman lol.
Delusions are common with psychedelics especially when taking the experience litterally. It's all projections at the end of the day.
Smell like tea n,n spirit !

Toke the toke, and walk the walk !

OliverJ
#3 Posted : 1/5/2020 1:57:22 PM

DMT-Nexus member

I appreciate your response!

I suppose my way with words isn't on point. I completely understand what you're saying and I should correct myself in saying I'm looking to find "my truth"!

Part of this process is realising I'm like a child at the very start of my journey.

FranLover
#4 Posted : 1/5/2020 4:56:21 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Welcome, beautiful ! We'll take care of you here Oliver =)

So you took aya once, what is your next step?

While I know where my good friend rOm is coming from with what he says, I dont think concluding there is no truth holds up to reason, for then the truth would be there is no truth, and if not my beautiful friend rOm is lying.

"Jiddu Krishnamurti--Public Talk 4 Brockwood Park, England.

is there anything sacred? If one sees that anything that thought has created is not sacred, nothing - all the churches, all the temples, all the mosques in the world have no truth. I was once asked in India when Ghandhiji was going around, I followed him one year, and he was saying all people can enter temples - because there was division in India, only the Brahmins could enter. And they asked me 'What do you say to that'? I said god is not in temples, it doesn't matter who enters. And that was of course non-acceptable. So in the same way I am saying, we are saying that anything created by thought is not sacred. And is there anything sacred? Unless human beings find that sacredness their life has really no meaning, it is an empty shell. "

In your heart you are always a child

A flower for you, buddah to be 🌼
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence โ—‹ Shiva โ—‡ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving โ™กSee the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.โ™ก
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

OliverJ
#5 Posted : 1/5/2020 6:03:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Welcome, beautiful ! We'll take care of you here Oliver =)

So you took aya once, what is your next step?

While I know where my good friend rOm is coming from with what he says, I dont think concluding there is no truth holds up to reason, for then the truth would be there is no truth, and if not my beautiful friend rOm is lying.

"Jiddu Krishnamurti--Public Talk 4 Brockwood Park, England.

is there anything sacred? If one sees that anything that thought has created is not sacred, nothing - all the churches, all the temples, all the mosques in the world have no truth. I was once asked in India when Ghandhiji was going around, I followed him one year, and he was saying all people can enter temples - because there was division in India, only the Brahmins could enter. And they asked me 'What do you say to that'? I said god is not in temples, it doesn't matter who enters. And that was of course non-acceptable. So in the same way I am saying, we are saying that anything created by thought is not sacred. And is there anything sacred? Unless human beings find that sacredness their life has really no meaning, it is an empty shell. "

In your heart you are always a child

A flower for you, buddah to be 🌼

Daaaamn Fran. I had to read that one twice. Interesting! What have you found, if anything, to be your truth or sacredness?

Hello! Smile

I'm glad you asked, because I could use the advice of others who are further along their own journey.

I have some Mimosa Hostilis and Syrian Rue on it's way to me, my current plan is to create a mild brew next weekend with a friend (who has more experience in DMT tripping), meditate, listen to some music etc and see where it takes me/us. No deep dive!

Following that he will be coming over again the weekend after, with another friend of mine who is a virgin in this territory. The plan is that my more experienced friend will be the sitter, whilst I explore further and the DMT-Virgin gets his first taste.

What are your (or anyone elses) thoughts on my plan for the next few weeks?