We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
12NEXT
2020 Goals Options

Metta-Morpheus
#1 Posted : 1/1/2020 11:21:43 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Happy New Year One And All!!

I thought this might be a fun thread. Put down some goals or resolutions for the upcoming year, and in 2021 we can awake the thread and revisit how we’ve all done. Kinda corny I know, but let’s do it!

Here are a few of mine

Quit smoking cigs for good this time
Try cactus/mescaline
Get a house
Find a new job
Reboot the Nexian
Keep loving my family😍

What are yours?
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Good quality Syrian rue (Peganum harmala) for an incredible price!

Loveall
#2 Posted : 1/1/2020 1:40:10 PM

❤️‍🔥

Chemical expertSenior Member

Grow my new friendships
Be accepted by my wife for who I have become
Run 5 miles in 30 minutes
Try mescaline
Help people
💚🌵💚 Mescaline CIELO TEK 💚🌵💚
💚🌳💚DMT salt e-juice HIELO TEK💚🌳💚
💚🍃💚 Salvinorin Chilled Acetone with IPA and Naphtha re-X TEK💚🍃💚

xss27
#3 Posted : 1/1/2020 2:13:01 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Happy New Year!

- Get 8 hours of sleep religiously!
- Change career into software engineering
- Trim down a few more body-fat %
- An hour a day for meditation or contemplation, and be consistent about it!

Jega
#4 Posted : 1/1/2020 2:23:12 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Continue my healing journey with Ayahuasca
Improve my diet and health
Get a house
Join a dating site
Get a new job (maybe)

FranLover
#5 Posted : 1/1/2020 2:45:55 PM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Happy New Year ! Love I have long term goals, so I'll not focus on tactics, but on strategy for how to live the life which I have just begun. Shoot for the galaxies, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

1. perfect enlightment.
2. Acomplish step 1 by strategizing a way to escape society.
3. Carry out the strategy.
4. Bliss.

Long live the world in peace, happiness, prosperity, and freedom from suffering❀
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Cactus Man
#6 Posted : 1/1/2020 2:48:31 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Quit smoking and vaping
Reduce kratom intake
Invest in myself
Read good things

And listen to the music

https://hooktube.com/watch?v=DkytJLoxGmQ

Thumbs up Big grin

dragonrider
#7 Posted : 1/1/2020 3:57:04 PM

DMT-Nexus member

In order to make christmas more inclusive, we should no longer refer to santaclaus as "father christmas", but as "mother holidays" instead.

Though i just realised that this may still be offending to some people as well, so maybe we should call him "parent vacation" then.

Yes, that sounds about right.

null24
#8 Posted : 1/1/2020 4:57:18 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Welcoming committeeModerator

I'm pretty sure it's not bombastic to say that NY resolutions are loads of shite, but looking back at the last cycle and setting intention for next is good practice in my opinion. Without doing so,
I risk that I'lll just be at the mercy of the vagaries of life rather than mastering my own course.

This was apparent in a glaring way this last year. On 1/1/19 I was ensconsed (I thought) within a new career path, enjoying my first six months living inside after a half decade of houselessness, but had not set my intentions. I was resting on some rather sparse, dry and readily burned laurels.

Moving into my own place, all I knew I wanted was to lock the door. After living in a fishbowl for so long, and going through so much in there- getting clean, losing both my parents and my two best friends, and being unable to greive any of it, I unintentionally isolated.

So, my job contract expired in May and instead if moving into another position I was laid off. I believe it was for a few reasons, the biggest being a misunderstanding by my employer and coworkers about what methadone is-and working with a homeless population that was something I was very open about, and the fact that I was isolating, and not allowing anyone to connect with me so that when the schtuff hit the fan, there was nobody there to help or who even knew what was happening.

My taxes went to my defaulted student debt, and since I expected to pay June rent with that, I had to move back into the street on MY 50TH BIRTHDAY to avoid being evicted. Not good, but I've been kicked in the teeth a few times and I persevered and instead of falling into self destructive blaming behavior, spent a few months licking my wounds and figuring out an understanding of what happened. Instead of running from them, I leaned deep into the feelings so that I could get up, and set intention that will lead me on a clear path out of hell to where I want to be. And asked for help.

I have been able finally to access my unemployment insurance, and just moved back inside last week, and am looking forward to this coming year as a time to come to a certain mastery of living my particular life.

To this end, I thought I'd share my process with y'all in case you find this useful for your own. I create and visualize a 'pentacle' (ohhh, witchy!) with five points, from top clockwise- spiritual, mental, physical, professional and social and identify concrete goals within each. I'm not going to go into my personal goals too much, but here's a couple: in the social area, I want to be less reactive, more open and understanding of others in order to create new and strengthen any meaningful relationship with others I have in my life. This has been a big problem for me for a long time as a unipolar, recovering addict with PTSD and crazy worldviews kind of dude.
As for spirit, I want to reach higher levels of initiation and come into IRL contact with others to work with. Work: make lots of money selling art...

But yeah, insert vision joke here...
Sine experientia nihil sufficienter sciri potest -Roger Bacon
*γνῶθι σεαυτόν*

Tony6Strings
#9 Posted : 1/1/2020 5:54:29 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Smoalk moar DMT.
Be proactive in my recovery.
Take first pharmahuasca.
olympus mon wrote:
You need to hit it with intention to get where you want to be!

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

dreamer042
#10 Posted : 1/2/2020 3:02:22 AM

Dreamoar

Moderator | Skills: Mostly harmless

Just one:

This year I will dance more than i did last year. Cool
Row, row, row your boat, Gently down the stream. Merrily, merrily, merrily, merrily...

Visual diagram for the administration of dimethyltryptamine

Visual diagram for the administration of ayahuasca

Jupitor
#11 Posted : 1/2/2020 4:16:47 AM

DMT-Nexus member

FranLover wrote:
Happy New Year ! Love I have long term goals, so I'll not focus on tactics, but on strategy for how to live the life which I have just begun. Shoot for the galaxies, even if you miss, you'll land among the stars.

1. perfect enlightment.
2. Acomplish step 1 by strategizing a way to escape society.
3. Carry out the strategy.
4. Bliss.

Long live the world in peace, happiness, prosperity, and freedom from suffering❀

Why should it be required of you to remove yourself from society to obtain enlightenment? If we are all one, does that not preclude the possibility of achieving it on our own?

FranLover
#12 Posted : 1/2/2020 5:32:40 AM

Long live the world in peace, prosperity, and freedom from suffering

Jupitor wrote:
why should it be required of you to remove yourself from society to obtain enlightenment?

Is the chained lion free?

Jupitor wrote:
If we are all one, does that not preclude the possibility of achieving it on our own

We are never on our own.
Todo lo que quiero es que me recuerdes siempre así...amándote. Mantay kuna kayadidididi~~Ayahuasca shamudididi. Silence ○ Shiva ◇ eternal Purusha.
What we have done is establish the rule of authority in silence. Silence is the administrator of the universe. In silence is the script of Natural Law, eternally guiding the destiny of everyone. The Joy of Giving See the job. Do the job. Stay out of the misery.
May this world be established with a sense of well-being and happiness. May all beings in all worlds be blessed with peace, contentment, and freedom.
This mass of stress visible in the here & now has sensuality for its reason, sensuality for its source, sensuality for its cause, the reason being simply sensuality.

Tony6Strings
#13 Posted : 1/2/2020 6:55:50 AM

DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:

Take first pharmahuasca.

Took it tonight! Wonderful success!!
olympus mon wrote:

"Good and evil lay side by side as electric love penetrates the sky..." -Hendrix

"We have arrived at truth, and now we find truth is a mystery- a play of joy, creation, and energy. This is source. This is the mystic touchstone that heals and renews. This is the beginning again. This is entheogenic." -Nicholas Sand

Metta-Morpheus
#14 Posted : 1/2/2020 11:35:17 AM

Fly with the sea birds and sh!t

ModeratorSenior Member

Didn’t wait long to check that one off! Well done sir. Keep at it!
“You think that’s air you’re breathing?” -Morpheus
“Whoa fellas, I’m feeling kinda bowling ball-ish.” -Leopold Butters Stoch
It’s got what plants crave. -Brawndo

Magic is here for us all to feel. Naming it isn’t what makes it real.
Running around for us all to know, noticing isn’t what makes it so... -Avett Brothers

Cactus Man
#15 Posted : 1/2/2020 3:09:21 PM
DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Tony6Strings wrote:

Take first pharmahuasca.

Took it tonight! Wonderful success!!

Based! Hope it went well!

Where you able to combine that with Mdone? Or just skipped for the day?

DeDao
#16 Posted : 1/2/2020 3:38:55 PM

DMT-Nexus member

me goal is to woke blokes with tokes that r8 8/8 m8
"Think more than you speak"
"How do you get rid of the pain of having pain in the first place? You get rid of expectations"
"You are everything that is. Open yourself to the love and understanding that is available."
"To see God, you have to have met the Devil."
"When you know how to listen, everyone becomes a guru."
" One time, I didn't do anything, and it was so empty... Almost as if I wasn't doing anything. Then I wrote about it. It was fulfilling."

Exitwound
#17 Posted : 1/2/2020 4:13:53 PM

DMT-Nexus member

1. Grow my own psylocibes
2. More time with amanitas
3. More happy fun time with my peoples

Tony6Strings
#18 Posted : 1/2/2020 5:53:15 PM

DMT-Nexus member

Cactus Man wrote:
[quote=Tony6Strings]

Did not skip methadone. Took it in the morning as always. I've never noticed any adverse effects from taking harmalas with methadone. I know the literature says its contraindicated, but I've never had any problems with it.
olympus mon wrote:

Icyseeker
#19 Posted : 1/4/2020 12:25:39 AM

DMT-Nexus member

In order of importance to me.

1.Enlightenment
2.Graduation of University
3.Securing a job
4.Lose weight
5.Obtain a girlfriend
6.Kicking nicotine
7.Cross more books off the book list
8.Cross more games off the game list

(Note having a girlfriend might inhibit enlightenment.)
May wisdom permeate through your life.

"What is survival if you do not survive whole. Ask the Bene Teilax that. What if you no longer hear the music of life. Memories are not enough unless they call you to noble purpose." God Emperor Leto ii

"The only past which endures lies wordlessly within you." God Emperor Leto ii

Cactus Man
#20 Posted : 1/4/2020 1:09:30 AM
DMT-Nexus member

Tony6Strings wrote:
Cactus Man wrote:
[quote=Tony6Strings]

Did not skip methadone. Took it in the morning as always. I've never noticed any adverse effects from taking harmalas with methadone. I know the literature says its contraindicated, but I've never had any problems with it.

good to know, always wondered myself

12NEXT