We've Moved! Visit our NEW FORUM to join the latest discussions. This is an archive of our previous conversations...

You can find the login page for the old forum here.
CHATPRIVACYDONATELOGINREGISTER
DMT-Nexus
FAQWIKIHEALTH & SAFETYARTATTITUDEACTIVE TOPICS
I have something important to share Options

Arzack
#1 Posted : 1/1/2020 12:47:16 PM
DMT-Nexus member

**Last Phase**

Taken from: https://www.reddit.com/r...druntonirvana/wiki/index (homepage)

This is the complicated and difficult - but not impossible - part of the process; it's not fully updated yet cause this "entheogenic phase" might require more directions, direct physical help from enlightened people, and cause I'm still in the process myself. When all the groundwork of full emotional healing and study of the tool section is accomplished, one needs way bigger doses (or Stan Grof's 'holotropic breathing' seems to work too for some very old souls), enough to achieve the so called "breakthrough" (the astral plane or out of body state), which is better if attempted with an enlightened "sitter", by taking 30 mg of 5-meo DMT rectally (https://www.actualized.org/insights/how-to-plug-psychedelics), or 600 ug of LSD (or equivalent of mushrooms). Sources: Martin Ball, Stan Grof, [Chris Bache] (https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=Christopher%20Bache). Martin Ball in his book "Entheogenic Liberation: Unraveling the Enigma of Nonduality with 5-MeO-DMT Energetic Therapy" (you also find him on YouTube) says that smoking/vaping 5 meo-DMT is better, but the full effect is too short, so one would need to take 3-4 doses one after the other, which is the last thing one would do after experiencing the 5-10 minutes of "intense suffering" (mostly fear) of the first dose. He says that the following doses eventually bring to a state of nirvana, which is soon lost when the drug's effect runs out, but will eventually "stick" after few additional sessions. It's my own understanding that each of these sessions brings irreversible changes to the person, making them more and more empathetic and eventually lead to a permanent state of nirvana. Why wouldn't meditation alone bring enlightenment? Most souls who attained it before the (soon to be established) "entheogenic spiritual era" did so because of processes which take form after physical death in between previous lives (where the soul travels through the same astral plane reached with breakthrough doses), which bring equal results as these sessions. (source: [death process explanation] (http://www.flightofthehawk.com/Articles/michael_basics/monad7.html), source: [‘The Michael Teachings’] (http://www.flightofthehawk.com/teachings.html)) You might also be one of those very old souls who already undergone one or more of these previous lives death experiences, in which case you wouldn't even have to pass through intense suffering (or less time in it) in your sessions before reaching the nirvana state.
Please be careful, you can't die of overdose with LSD and mushrooms, but you might commit suicide when feeling "too bad" (buy a "trip stopper" before trying higher doses alone, to avoid this risk). This happened to me and I didn't have a trip stopper, but Synchronicities saved me with little injuries.

No breakthrough dose no party. You can have bad trips with sub-breakthrough doses too, they are a useful experiment to make but don't expect nirvana from them. So what about meditation? It's still useful: maybe after years of effort and sacrifice, you'll look back and be mad that you are still unenlightened, so you'll say "fuck off give me the breakthrough dose now".

Some advice to complete this last phase if you can't take breakthrough doses because of fear/firewalls:

The best meditation/exercise to do in my opinion is at least 10 minutes a day (intensity > duration anyway; source: Osho) of imagining that you are smoking a breakthrough dose of 5-meo-DMT. Even better is smoking/vaping 1 mg or even less of 5-meo-DMT. These two exercises only work if you tried higher doses before though. Also, after having a bunch of mild bad trips with sub-breakthrough doses even just micro-dosing on cannabis is quite intense and if done sporadically you don't build tolerance (once a day max).

I followed Bashar's excitement formula for a while and I now think it's the wrong/dark path. Why? Here I'll list the sources.

1) Bashar says that if you find a wall, you should just move on to the path of least resistance (effortless). The Lyricus Discourses say the exact opposite, that if you find a wall, that's exactly what you need at that time.

2) This channeling from first source warn us of other channelers spreading misinformation: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ch0KRX4DrxE

3) Jesus letters say that you are always either advancing or receding spiritually. And that for a rich person attaining nirvana is more difficult than a donkey through a needle.

4) Pinocchio's story as a metaphor for the pitfalls of following pleasure/excitement as opposed to effort/sacrifice. Choice between fun now, suffer later, and suffer now, reward later.

So is the world even ready for the "hard to swallow truth" contained in this page? Most of it is not in my opinion. Most of us live now in a shielded relatively safe life situation and the world population is still booming. This is enabled only by natural resources which will obviously eventually run out (plus increasing pollution and global warming), leaving most people face to face with actual survival issues. Food and water will be harder and harder to get, and this will enable most people to transition to enlightenment.

Right now if this hard truth would become internationally famous it would just "ruin most people's party". It's not as easy as being lucky and intelligent enough to know for sure where the right path to follow is, because the right path is very hard.

So why would anyone try hard now on the right path instead of waiting for shit to happen internationally and doing it in the future with everybody else? I like to look at it as service to others (karma yoga), the most people transition before shit hits the fan, the better is gonna be for all others. You will be able to help many people if you transition before shit happens.

Channeling from the "The SETH AUDIO COLLECTION • Cassette Five
SELECTION 4 - EXCERPT A"

When he talks about out of body experiences he's referring to taking breakthrough doses.

'Now, the voice was your own interpretation of what I might have said to you. But it is
your interpretation, and so you should by rights tell me what it means. But for now I
will give you a clue. Sweetness and light comes hard. It is my interpretation of your
interpretation.
But it is easy for others to talk and tell you it is easy to be spontaneous, and easy to
get out of your body. But therefore the responsibility, it seems to you, is stronger. If
there were trials put in front of you, if I said it is difficult to get out of your body, if I
gave you trials and said you must do thus and so, and then get out of your body, you would feel safe, because after all it would not happen right away; you may not pass
the trial. But when I say it is easy to do, and tell you that you have the ability, then
you face in yourself your own obstructions and your own fears, and they are heavy.'

Seth- “(After death) you will find yourself in another form, an image that will appear physical to you to a large degree, as long as you do not try to manipulate within the physical system with it.” (From the book: SETH SPEAKS)

“For those of you who are lazy I can offer no hope: Death will not bring you an eternal resting place. You may rest, if this is your wish, for a while. Not only must you use your abilities after death, however; but you must face up to yourself for those that you did not use during your previous existence.” (From the book: SETH SPEAKS)

“You will reincarnate whether or not you believe that you will. It is much easier if your theories fit reality; but if they do not, you will not change the nature of reincarnation one iota.” (From the book: THE SETH MATERIAL)

Does pure evil exist? No, if it did, anyone failing to attain nirvana would be sent to hell forever. The paradox is that at the peak of a breakthrough dose bad trip, it feels like eternal hell even though it actually lasts for 1 or 2 breaths at most.

The thing about death is that it can come even if you don't want it, and your soul isn't gonna cut its tie to the body painlessly after clinical death. So in short you will feel the physical and emotional pain of your body being cremated or slowly decaying in a coffin. Then you will eventually have to go through the "life review", where you will see the result of your actions in this life from the perspective of all the people you affected negatively. This can be a long and strenuous process but time is different in the astral plane, it's gonna take just a few seconds of linear time even though it feels like years to the experiencer. So you'll soon reincarnate in a more or less "suffering life situation", depending on the magnitude of your karma debt, whether or not you want it.

An open personal letter to the reader: https://www.reddit.com/r...onirvana/wiki/openletter

I am at the jumping off point (but not in a suicidal sense). I need to jump off. I can see the safety net there below me and friendly people waiting to greet me. I know I'll land safely, but I am still scared of the drop.

STS is a community for people interested in growing, preserving and researching botanical species, particularly those with remarkable therapeutic and/or psychoactive properties.

Sadalsuud
#2 Posted : 1/20/2020 1:02:05 AM

DMT-Nexus member

I respond specifically to commend your interest in Seth's channeled material. Ive heard rather bleak opinions about Jane Roberts from sources I respect, and while it saddened me, I understood what they meant.

Regardless of the actuality of how the information was received, the validity of Seth's comments on the nature of reality deserve contemplation from any who are serious about getting to the bottom of this strange thing we call life.

I hope you are well, stranger.